The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
i have this experience before... fucking a girl (can't remember is a FL or GL pro) with a condom. when finish n withdraw my cock from the pussy, found that the condom is gone. then the girl use her finger n dig out the condom from her pussy inside. it happened many years ago, i cannot remember at that time did i already shoot my cum inside the condom. just wonder if it does, then the girl will get pregnant? or maybe the girl already have taken some pill for such protection.
usually this happens when our rod softens but the gal pussy grip the condom because she still high
Old 08-10-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
usually this happens when our rod softens but the gal pussy grip the condom because she still high
so it mean during that time i have made her high? she high till her pussy "hold" on the condom when my rod soften n pull out. so if that time i have already shoot inside the condom will the semen follow out of the condom into her pussy? hopefully she is fine after that. after that time i did not meet the gal anymore. it is a kind of one encounter with her.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happened to me before, 10 years ago. Condom break and didn't realize it untill I have cummed and pulled out. Was confused and scared then. I just told her to eat pills. Subsequent visits to her, she allow me to go raw. Till she went back to China 2 months later. Didn't exchange contact number with her.
Old 08-10-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
so it mean during that time i have made her high? she high till her pussy "hold" on the condom when my rod soften n pull out. so if that time i have already shoot inside the condom will the semen follow out of the condom into her pussy? hopefully she is fine after that. after that time i did not meet the gal anymore. it is a kind of one encounter with her.
maybe some semen would have leaked out. but not all semen will be successfuly in incubating the eggs, the millions of them charging forward to the uterus, finding the egg, many went missing due to no GPS
Old 08-10-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What happens if condom breaks & you cum inside?

Quote:
maybe some semen would have leaked out. but not all semen will be successfuly in incubating the eggs, the millions of them charging forward to the uterus, finding the egg, many went missing due to no GPS
ha ha ha so funny
Old 09-10-2022, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't have infra-red and Bluetooth so can't connect with egg
Old 09-10-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AestheticsVibe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks folks for asking and answering all the questions I've been dying to ask!
Old 09-10-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AestheticsVibe View Post
Thanks folks for asking and answering all the questions I've been dying to ask!
this is part of our journey, most of us experienced it. good that we share
Old 10-10-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

condom coming out, condom breaking, raw, all happened to me. no pregnancies. they probably have a vaginal douche to wash inside with feminine wash solution even if they are not on the pill.

even if you're purposefully trying for kids, you can't always get a woman pregnant on first ejaculation. depends on her period (was ovulation recent), her hormones, your sperm quality etc. (I have two kids, while not an expert, I'm familiar with the process lol)
Old 10-10-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
condom coming out, condom breaking, raw, all happened to me. no pregnancies. they probably have a vaginal douche to wash inside with feminine wash solution even if they are not on the pill.

even if you're purposefully trying for kids, you can't always get a woman pregnant on first ejaculation. depends on her period (was ovulation recent), her hormones, your sperm quality etc. (I have two kids, while not an expert, I'm familiar with the process lol)
true true, not that easy to get pregnant unless her eggs are super fertile and your sperm are like Navy Seals, with night vision goggle, navigating in total darkness without GPS is not easy for them.

But pregnancy aside, worries will be STD without condom

still the same advice: always play safe, wear the condom, fuck properly, less worries
Old 11-10-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

sometime just wonder how those pro still allow raw n shoot insde prevent pregnancy? they have taken pill or?

many years ago, when still young n cheong GL, have done a few raw n shoot inside deal with a few pro (think at one of them is inter-milan, coco and some other i dun remember the name). they allow shoot inside, of course the feeling is shiok. but now never try raw already. old liao also kia si. haha
Old 14-10-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Sword_74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Experience 2 times when condom broke. 1 with FL and one with Massage lady. Just wash up clean clean and move on. And pray nothing happen.
Old 14-10-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword_74 View Post
Experience 2 times when condom broke. 1 with FL and one with Massage lady. Just wash up clean clean and move on. And pray nothing happen.
Got go 4 horse road for prayer?
Old 14-10-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
sometime just wonder how those pro still allow raw n shoot insde prevent pregnancy? they have taken pill or?

many years ago, when still young n cheong GL, have done a few raw n shoot inside deal with a few pro (think at one of them is inter-milan, coco and some other i dun remember the name). they allow shoot inside, of course the feeling is shiok. but now never try raw already. old liao also kia si. haha
Malaysia Boleh 👍
Old 14-10-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:

they should be on pills, or else they calculate the days when infertile.

the new pills like Yasmin have many uses, besides birth control,they also help to regulate the hormones for the ladies. My ex gf used to use it when she was in hormone imbalance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1