The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Tips to hook ktv girls

Hi guys, was wondering anyone has experience to share on hooking up ktv girls?
Usually what I do is I will patronise the same girl for a few sessions, gain her attention and build some chemistry. Of cos this process will take some time and money.
Thereafter if I sense that the girl is also into me, I will bring her out and hint her to go hotel or go her house.
For me, I like the thrill of getting something without paying for it.

Anyone has any other tips to share? TIA!
Old 11-11-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4307 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute
Pick her up after her work. By then, she will be hungry and tipsy/ drunk. Then it's up to you to exploit.
Old 11-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Tips to hook ktv girls

for me is cry infront of her and tell her she look like my ex and tell her i love her forever then fuck her hard..
Old 11-11-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

So u like more on Fuck On Credit ? ... End out u r paying more for working lady
Old 11-11-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 690 / Power: 6
Hereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to beholdHereux is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Usually what I do is I will patronise the same girl for a few sessions, gain her attention and build some chemistry. Of cos this process will take some time and money.
Thereafter if I sense that the girl is also into me, I will bring her out and hint her to go hotel or go her house.

Why this bro contradicting.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hereux View Post
Why this bro contradicting.
Haha..bro what I mean is once I hook her, I will have limitless amount of sex whenever I want which I do not need to pay her for each session.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So u like more on Fuck On Credit ? ... End out u r paying more for working lady
Of cos need to be mentally strong, if not end up kanna played by the girl haha
Old 11-11-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

then probably u need to give something in return too
Old 11-11-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post

1. Pay money.
2. Pay money.
3. Pay money.
You are welcome.
Old 12-11-2022, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!
Just a few eye contacts with my friend's girl. Make girls and waitress come to my table to drink. When she join in, take her number and make her feel like she's your real target and the rest are just friends. Date her out once or twice to understand her feelings and try out different type of dates like Romantic type, a bit more atas type or to have fun. Always thinking how to make her laugh (must know to differentiate between real laugh and fake). Send her home without doing any deeds. After a few time, judge your performance for the past few dates. If you did well, hint to her you wanted something more. Again, if successful, i guarantee top notch service from her like a long lost lover. Plan your money wisely, dont go all in like an idiot. Capture her heart with just you, not your money. Once again, paid service VS love service is completely different.
Old 12-11-2022, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!
Friend's girl not friend's girlfriend and he is there just for companionship. More detail can be release if required.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princetakumi View Post
Just a few eye contacts with my friend's girl. Make girls and waitress come to my table to drink. When she join in, take her number and make her feel like she's your real target and the rest are just friends. Date her out once or twice to understand her feelings and try out different type of dates like Romantic type, a bit more atas type or to have fun. Always thinking how to make her laugh (must know to differentiate between real laugh and fake). Send her home without doing any deeds. After a few time, judge your performance for the past few dates. If you did well, hint to her you wanted something more. Again, if successful, i guarantee top notch service from her like a long lost lover. Plan your money wisely, dont go all in like an idiot. Capture her heart with just you, not your money. Once again, paid service VS love service is completely different.
Nice bro. Yes paid service vs love service is very different..
But sometimes have to play the bf role quite tiring…haha
Old 12-11-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Whether you pay now or later, it is still money out to her. She dont care on what occasion you pay her. At the end of the day, you still pay her...........nothing is free in this world. They come here to work and as long as you are her ATM, it is fine with her!!
Old 12-11-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Learn the language then it's up to your personal charm
Old 12-11-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by princetakumi View Post
Date her a few times???
Mai bo liao lah. So free meh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1