The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2022, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tips to hook ktv girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Want to go hunting why not find a decent gal to up? All gals in the hj and fj scenes to me are same category. Hj masseuse slightly harder to up but she could be baiting you to give her more. So you become the prey unknowingly.
different bro. how many decent gals u can up? there can be consequences. ML or ktv girls different. They know what they in for. Hunting them is part of the process to enjoy the sex more but we all know the end goal.
Old 16-11-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Just pay lor. Follow the market price for tarbao.

SYT 800 to 1,000
Pre MILF 500
MILF 300

Haha. For a moment, I thought this for monthly payment!!
Old 16-11-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by leofoo View Post
sorry i am ktv noob here, more stupid qns

the end game is to get them to do fj?

why not just ask from the first session at the ktv?

don't they want to make a couple hundred bucks for a quickie too anyway
Never been to ktv but it is like any other mentality. Doing fj is like unlocking a new level of relationship with the gal because their main job is drink and talk cock. Some give fj and bj in the lounge but I believe that is not what TS meant. He is looking for someone who eventually treat the customer like a fwb/bf and dun ask anything for return after the fj outside.

Of course, there needs to be some investment before that. Like what other bros said here, they work for $. The challenge is to get them to like you without treating you like an ATM. For me, I had similar ones with a few ML but had to get out of it since I don't see any end to it.
Old 16-11-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
1. Pay money.
2. Pay money.
3. Pay money.
You are welcome.
this is the best advice
Old 16-11-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
XXXPPP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up for KTV tonight?
Old 16-11-2022, 11:26 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Haha. For a moment, I thought this for monthly payment!!
Ha ha, pay 500 for a maid can lah. She will let you screw every weekend.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 16-11-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
asura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to allasura1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00741 View Post
Yah usually how many sessions to unlock?

Anyone been to starlight recently? Still good?
I will just ask for contact directly, no issue. But I will advice you to only get those who you really like cause I found most of them will keep asking you to come and support her everyday
Old 16-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 21
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

An observation.

In the old days, where such places like BS was operating, (and some of these BS girls work in KTV at night) you can bring a girl out for a quickie or else arrange to go to a hotel with most of the girls without any problems and at reasonable price. That is the norm.....

Nowadays, even though at times, you go drinking at PUBs with a girl regularly, generally they only let you go so far but wont go to bed with you. There are off course exceptions!! But what I am trying to say that the thinking of girls has changed much since 7 - 8 years ago!! They seem too professional and more money minded (not that I blame them!!)

Would you all agree??
Old 16-11-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
An observation.

In the old days, where such places like BS was operating, (and some of these BS girls work in KTV at night) you can bring a girl out for a quickie or else arrange to go to a hotel with most of the girls without any problems and at reasonable price. That is the norm.....

Nowadays, even though at times, you go drinking at PUBs with a girl regularly, generally they only let you go so far but wont go to bed with you. There are off course exceptions!! But what I am trying to say that the thinking of girls has changed much since 7 - 8 years ago!! They seem too professional and more money minded (not that I blame them!!)

Would you all agree??
spot on bro. now alot of pattern. and alot have boyfrens or sugardaddies taking care of them so they also no need sleep with everyone. last time is they beg us to fuck them if not they no business. now is we beg to fuck them if not no release haha. Times have changed
Old 16-11-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 20
guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!guru1269 is one of the Best!

Quote:
An observation.

Would you all agree??
Good observation and agreed. Times have changed. Really missed those exciting and happening times in BS rooms and the handicap toilet !
Old 30-11-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Hi guys, not sure whether is lucky or not, I manage to hook up a ktv viet girl recently..
Somehow both of us got chemistry and now end up we are like bf/gf. When I go patronise her ktv, she will only sit with me. Tips also no take.

Somehow I feel abit guilty cos I am married so I can’t give her any future too.
Yet at the same time I miss this kind of in love feeling when I was younger..

Anyone in the same situation before?
Old 30-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha ha, pay 500 for a maid can lah. She will let you screw every weekend.
That is one good. If u can find a good HOT maid.
Old 30-11-2022, 02:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loyang222 View Post
That is one good. If u can find a good HOT maid.
Go to Lucky Plaza during weekend and be a hunter.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-12-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
netflix is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Hi guys, not sure whether is lucky or not, I manage to hook up a ktv viet girl recently..
Somehow both of us got chemistry and now end up we are like bf/gf. When I go patronise her ktv, she will only sit with me. Tips also no take.

Wow bro, enjoy the ride while you can
Old 07-12-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post

Best of luck!

Been in this situation numerous times myself and never ended up nicely.

But there are definitely exceptions of happy endings.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1