The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!
上门按摩小姐服务 in China

Hi bros,

Am dropping by a rather ulu part of China next month, 建德市 in 浙江省. So was looking for some activities to do after dark and saw a number of websites advertising '上门按摩小姐服务'. Any bros tried this kinda service before? Is it reliable? Will I get cheated or robbed by the ladies? How's the quality of the girls and any idea what's the rate like?

Saw one advertising for the area that I'll be going.
The link: http://www.51smanm.com/

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Old 18-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 20
Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!Joshzzz is one of the Best!
Re: 上门按摩小姐服务 in China

90% of the photos online are probably fake.
Is there a thread for your region? Try and find reliable recommendations.
Old 19-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!

Thanks for the reply bro. No, the nearest to my region would be Hangzhou, but even then its 70 km away. That's why I am trying to find one in the place that I'd be at, but so far no luck other than these massage services.
Old 20-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
99bonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, be very careful about online ads, I was in Wenzhou last month, Wenzhou is bside hanzhou, try online ads, they ask for advance $ transfer, end up got con by them, aft the $ transfer they will say gov catch alot, need u pay security deposit etc. U can call, but if they ask for ADV $$ transfer, juz hang up. U went at the wrong time, few months ago there were big raids in the area and some underage student r caught. So now hard to find. There are few ways to get girls:
The hotels usually have suna n Ktv, just call the suna and say u want message n they will send girl up. In Wenzhou, hj+1hr msg in ur room is sgd60, bonk 1hr is sgd120(hanzhou shd be cheaper)

Go Ktv drink with friends, tell mamasan u want girl can bring back one (not all girl can bonk). Knn Wenzhou fucking ex, everyday I see lambo n Ferrari tips there sgd60, shot time sgd200, overnight 400

Go pubs try ur luck to hook up girls, but be prepare to open many bottle

hop on to a cab, tell the driver u looking for xiao Jie, they will know where, but not all willing to go hotel or overnight, they just wanna do it in the bonk house, basically the further u go fr city, the cheaper it gets, I did try $20 bonk before

Saloon n small message center will have tell tale sign ie. gate half close, dark etc. But pls be alert n careful: keep passport in hotel safe, put cash in different location.

if u are advanturous enough, go explore around, if u can speak mandrin basically no problem

Finally, just rem china full of conman, if they want, there r many ways to set u up: ie. Man burst into ur hotel room claiming that u just did his wife, or half way thur gon an raid u, must know wat to react.

Some bro here might think I think too much, but these things do happen before, the best is to have a local to bring u round, if u on biz trip I think the china boss there know what to do.

Good luck n have fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1