The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2020, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some interesting things you hear in Hc

Share some stories I heard

1. Spa receptionist, who was in charge of hiding condoms with aluminium foil, purposely poked holes in all the condoms. She was angry at some of the MLs in the shop over a trivial matter. Luckily one of the MLs was alert enough before using the condom. All MLs confronted receptionist and she admitted to poking holes as a “revenge”. Receptionist didn’t get fired because she was a relative of the boss.

2. Customer asked ML to verbally abuse him while he stood at one corner and PCC. He could only cum in this manner.

3. AV officers strolling along corridor of MPs, whispering out loud to MLs in the shops to “pack up” for the day as a raid was coming up shortly.

4. An Indian lady was sitting at the lounge area of a decent looking HC, waiting. An Indian man walked out of the massage room area and they approached each other. They seemed like a couple. The lady asked him “How was it?” He sheepishly smiled and replied “It was ok.”
The HC was a fuck shop actually. The Indian lady probably didn’t know because the HC looks legit. HC still in operation.

5. ML was displaced from her original shop because there was a raid and all 3 adjacent MPs in that row were shut down, including hers. When asked about it, she mentioned all 3 MPs belonged to the same boss. When remarked on the heavy losses for the boss, ML said “Nah, it is just a scratch for the boss. The boss owns over 20 MPs in Singapore.”

6. Customer was in a rush for time, and wanted to end the 45 minute massage session earlier at the 30 minute mark. ML refused to let him leave. Customer asked “If I have an emergency or a family member meeting a mishap, can I leave earlier?” ML replied “Absolutely not. If you leave earlier, my boss will require me to pay a penalty (a few hundred dollars). Even if you personally explain to my boss, he will accept your explanation but still ask me to pay the penalty.” Customer said “You got to be kidding me! That cannot be true.” Suddenly another ML answered “What she said is true.” Turns out, the massage door was left ajar all the time with a big gap, the other ML was sitting just beside the door and could see and hear all the conversation. The joint is clean. No privacy and stupid rule.

7. A 2/10 in looks Thai ML was massaging a customer. Customer asked for HJ as GQ wasn’t popped and time was running out. Customer offered $50, was rejected. Subsequently customer tested his luck by offering $100 and then $200 for HJ. ML flatly declined, and said “even if you offer me $1000, I still won’t do it. This is a clean joint.” Fun fact: the MP has 4 outlets, all MLs offer special. Poor ML was missing out on earning extra, believing every colleague was “clean”.

8. Customer was getting free HJs from a regular PRC ML in a clean joint each time he visited the joint. One day, after HJ, ML had a look of guilt on her face, and said “Sorry I cannot do HJ for you anymore. I feel shameful. It is against my Christianity teachings.” After that, the customer never returned anymore.

9. At an infamous expensive joint, there was an occasion where a customer asked for a 8-hands massage. So 4 MLs massaged him all at once. Not too sure how they shared the HJ work.

10. Boss of a spa actually marrying one of the MLs. The ML was a very popular Ang Pai. Marriage didn’t last long. ML went back to work under his spa after they divorced.

Hope bros enjoy some of these stories.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I go before 1 spa at night.. got couple walk in and pay for 60min but no need massage.. they ownself massage ownself... just need the room... i keep trying to hear if they got action anot but just can hear them talking softly...

all the ML there gossip about them... dunno why they do this also because opposite the spa is hotel81...
Old 03-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I go before 1 spa at night.. got couple walk in and pay for 60min but no need massage.. they ownself massage ownself... just need the room... i keep trying to hear if they got action anot but just can hear them talking softly...

all the ML there gossip about them... dunno why they do this also because opposite the spa is hotel81...
Hotel full book?? Some hotel transit room very hot one..
Old 03-10-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Once I was at a joint having a massage.. the ML keeps on talking about dirty joints that offers HJ and that she will never do that...

15mins left and she pops the GQ.. really KNS lor..
Old 22-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

I ever heard from ML that a guy booked her for 5 hours massage. Massage till he sleep, she stop, and continue massage when he wake up. I also overheard a guy trying non stop to bao an ML once she massage him. The ML either didnt reply or just say bu ke yi. He keep boasting he rich and can pay her well, currently got many girls he bao. Was quite amusing but i left soon after.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

You know how some PRC ML thinks Singaporean guys are stupid and our money is easy to earn. So 1 day, I decided to suan this PRC ML. So what if she is angry.. what can she do to me?

So I played along and told her Singaporean guys have no natural talent. Even though we served 2 or 2.5 years of NS, we still have to go back to reservist each year to refresh our knowledge on how to be a soldier. If not, we will forget.

But PRC ladies are so naturally talented to serve in the armed forces. She looked confused and I explained. Before PRC ladies join the army, they already know how to 打手枪。Before they join the navy, they already know how to 打水炮。Before they join the Air Force, they already know how to 打飞机。

Wah the look on her face... somemore I reject any subsequent special. Only a crazy guy will still carry on to HJ after irritating the ML so much.
Old 22-10-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
I ever heard from ML that a guy booked her for 5 hours massage. Massage till he sleep, she stop, and continue massage when he wake up. I also overheard a guy trying non stop to bao an ML once she massage him. The ML either didnt reply or just say bu ke yi. He keep boasting he rich and can pay her well, currently got many girls he bao. Was quite amusing but i left soon after.
Ur first story I heard before... Same ml?
Old 22-10-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Ghost sighting in big HCs in old days
Old 22-10-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Went to a HC along N.Bridge road one of the evenings, bad neck and backache, 15-20min mark 1 guy came into another cubicle beside, sound insulation sucks.Started talking to ML,machiam flirting and flirting, later ask her to press below, she declined and declined. Damn funny, both my ML and I were giggling away while she brushed and started giving me HJ. EPIC funny
Old 22-10-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Went to a HC along N.Bridge road one of the evenings, bad neck and backache, 15-20min mark 1 guy came into another cubicle beside, sound insulation sucks.Started talking to ML,machiam flirting and flirting, later ask her to press below, she declined and declined. Damn funny, both my ML and I were giggling away while she brushed and started giving me HJ. EPIC funny
hahaha hilarious indeed.
Old 22-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Ghost sighting in big HCs in old days
This is interesting. Care to share the story?
Old 22-10-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

when I was in Teo Hong that SPA, the room is cardboard. Stereo Sound left and right, you know what they are doing. Also, in that city hall old shopping center. , some one heart attack during the session, just feel bad if the FL can do CPR immediately. a chance to get the life back. earlier to perform CPR chance higher. well..in life, any thing can happen. like cheating wife, cheating bf gf, losing job, sick, win lottery etc. just be happy and feel be blessed all the time. enjoy our life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1