The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2009, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold
Kaoshiung

Hi Guys. Am in Kaoshiung for 1 mth.

Anybody want to meet up for choing or coffee or whatever, pls PM me your contact!

Cheers.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
centaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kaoshiung

I have just return from there not too long ago. Will PM you if I am there again.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
garyng174 is one of the Best!garyng174 is one of the Best!garyng174 is one of the Best!garyng174 is one of the Best!

i'll be in kaoshiung tomorrow
Old 04-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
DNAdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im oso there tomoro
Old 07-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Bloody kena hit by typhoon! Sibei sian!

PM me if anybody want to go choing tmr (Sat) night.
Old 14-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zuperubiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a little info ... thought might help, but don't expect much

if I'm not mistaken it was in LuZhu Township (路竹鄉) back around 6 months ago or so
there were lots of houses that provide sex services, and you can even take a glimpse at the girls without even have to step a foot inside, cuz those houses are on the main road (its between Kaoshiong and Tainan) and they're at both sides of the road, so take your time and wish you best of luck

I was brought there by my co-worker, we took a few rounds of the road before entering one of them which we assumed had more appealing girls, most of the girls on these houses weren't SYT, but then again 1200 NTD for DC what can you expect ?? time slot was 20 mins, so its sort of a quickie for those who prefer longer time to spend with the girl

the girl told me most customers are foreign labor (外勞) such as thais, vietnamese and indonesians, and SOP as usual, bathe, capped BJ, main course, and you pay to the girl, each house has about 4 - 8 girls, it was around 4 / 5 pm at that time, but passed by that road at noon, and its already on business, don't know by night, cuz never pass there at night

couldn't tell you brothers detailed directions, cuz my friend who is local taiwanese drove me there, and I don't think either the pimp / guard or the girls understand much of english, so I suggest you bring local friend

don't expect high quality tw meimeis, I don't think they exist here, although you can try your luck ^.^
Old 16-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Try the clubs there - heard its quite nice.

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1