The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Buying lingerie for wife and girlfriend

Hi brother, curious if you guys would buy lingerie for your wife, girlfriend & Fwb.
Old 23-02-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of
Re: Buying lingerie for wife and girlfriend

She bring me along to shop to choose afterall she is wearing them for me.
Old 23-02-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

i even bought JK costume for her
Old 23-02-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 22
MaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud of

I would. I even bought for close female friends that I know their size. Some are quite open to it.
Old 24-02-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely but please have a good grasp of the preferred style of lingerie and the size before buying or it may backfire on you.

Get the size wrong - "Tsk.. I'm not that big/small..."
Get the style wrong - "You mean you dont know I dont wear g-strings?" or "You are a pervert.."

These days, with online shopping so common, it is so much easier to buy lingerie for the shy guys. Back in those days, you had to walk into the lingerie shop/department and ask the sales person for the correct size before making a purchase.
Old 24-02-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

yes normally will choose those freesize one of coz unless you looking for plus size one than hmm might be a little hard. As for whether buying it physically or online well both way works.
Old 24-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I always buy pantyhose or hose for my gals! Coz i like to tiak!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-02-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
kukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkukusamurai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Curious on how u guys coax them to wear
Old 24-02-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kukusamurai View Post
Why need to coax? She bought to wear show you leh.
Old 24-02-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 13
jhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of lightjhonny is a glorious beacon of light

I bought for my GF totally normal. Can go to those outlet where there are less traffic if you are shy. Went to Tom and Stefanie together with her to buy lingerie. End up have sexy time with her.
Old 25-02-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Your Birthday wishlist?
her Birthday present?
bedroom enhancement programme?
list go on

Quote:
Old 25-02-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why need to coax? The fact she went with you, getting you to choose, asking for your opinion means she will wear for you.
Old 25-02-2022, 02:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
i even bought JK costume for her
Nice one. Upped you back too. Thanks.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 7
mikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermikestc is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Hi brother, curious if you guys would buy lingerie for your wife, girlfriend & Fwb.
Yes often bought all my wife undergarments ( bra and panty) for her. Good thing is i get to choose the design so bought many sexy type and a few unty type ( needed for her period time) hahaha
Old 25-02-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

had brothers asking what is JK costume. JK is the abbreviation of the Roman sound of “female high school student”(女子高生, Joshi Kōsei) in Japanese. googling it will find the answer. below is a picture of the actual one i purchased.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1