The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-11-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post

Anyone up her before?
She is from Philippine. I tried asking but she say not interested to have fun
Old 02-11-2021, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
Nowdays is not easy to find maids that give u free fuck. I always believe if free means there will be more they ask later
Still have, the maids looking for serious relationship, u can get free fuck. Ask yourself, any difference between FB n taking as gf? No difference, still the same free fuck, anytime fuck tired can juz breakup.
Old 02-11-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
she wants $250 initially for the first time in Singapore but I declined...then settle $200 but pay upon meeting....all maids I met all said only sex with me,🤭
Brother save ur $200 go dome 123. Better quality u can find euro also. Why pay a maid $200 just for a fuck 2 hours
Old 02-11-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

I have good health, y would I go for the $200 deal? There r many looking for serious relationship, first time here wanted bf to support, these r better as they do not go with any strangers. Maid like to act smart, cannot think, y would we want to be like them.

Seriously thinking, if a guy has std hiv or very promiscuous who raw any woman, he would pick up the deal. Maid use her health to earn that 200, he pay 200 to enjoy shiok shiok raw before dying. 1Dec coming, see news how many r unknowingly diagnosed with HIV.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieatwork View Post

last week adventure of cream sorry if pic is dark as lighting in room was bad
Wow! I long time didn't visit SBF regularly. I thought "Raw is War" became extinct.

DHs pre-employment health test, the test for STD is only ONE type of STD. And of course the other is HIV and the next test is 2 years later. If you take your risk and boast about shooting raw you are exposing yourselves to soooo many types of STDs.

If she can easily open her legs to you, can you imagine how many cocks had shot into her?

Plus her next HIV test is only 2 years later........

Below is the links for your reading pleasures.

https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-pe...al-examination

https://www.healthhub.sg/a-z/disease...ns/92/syphilis

Good luck brudder!
Old 02-11-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
I have good health, y would I go for the $200 deal? There r many looking for serious relationship, first time here wanted bf to support, these r better as they do not go with any strangers. Maid like to act smart, cannot think, y would we want to be like them.

Seriously thinking, if a guy has std hiv or very promiscuous who raw any woman, he would pick up the deal. Maid use her health to earn that 200, he pay 200 to enjoy shiok shiok raw before dying. 1Dec coming, see news how many r unknowingly diagnosed with HIV.
Agree with you bro. Now days i see this thread is becoming like pimp ground. Its not about DH anymore. It more lik FR

Review. Many here lack respect and only talk $$$$. $200 is ridiculos.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Brudder,

I totally agreed with you! Lots of horny guys thought these maids are "safe" as they did pre-employment health screen. But I bet many didn't know the MOM only requires 1 test for Syphilis and 1 HIV test. The next HIV test is TWO years later, the only ONE STD test is every 6 months.

Do they know how many STDs are out there?
Old 02-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
newbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Brudder,

I totally agreed with you! Lots of horny guys thought these maids are "safe" as they did pre-employment health screen. But I bet many didn't know the MOM only requires 1 test for Syphilis and 1 HIV test. The next HIV test is TWO years later, the only ONE STD test is every 6 months.

Sorry for the uproar of you I just post for pleasure for that I will keep a lookout as for now I have no worry on that part will beware of it
Old 02-11-2021, 11:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Brudder,

+144 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-11-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieatwork View Post
Sorry for the uproar of you I just post for pleasure for that I will keep a lookout as for now I have no worry on that part will beware of it
Its no issue at all. Its just a reminder to be safe.
Old 02-11-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Still have, the maids looking for serious relationship, u can get free fuck. Ask yourself, any difference between FB n taking as gf? No difference, still the same free fuck, anytime fuck tired can juz breakup.
I feel there is a diff. When money is involve is a transactional relationship. When u say gf, is more of leading the girl to think they u are in it for feeling. U think u can just fuck until bored and dump her, and she won’t go around spreading shit about you? But of cos if they asking for unreasonable amount than is up to individual whether they want to give anot, there is no right or wrong
Old 02-11-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

I am just guessing lar, no offence to anyone. When people willing to pay such amount to maid, they sure know they can spend it elsewhere on other dome. But they choose maid instead, they might be thinking either can negotiate cheaper on the spot, or they just want raw which cant be get from other dome.

Its their choice, happy bonking to everyone.
Old 02-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got to meet this maid during late in the night to come out and meet me made her swallow my sperm
Old 02-11-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Brother save ur $200 go dome 123. Better quality u can find euro also. Why pay a maid $200 just for a fuck 2 hours
You are right..I am not going to meet her this coming Saturday since she is going into commercial.
Old 02-11-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post

Got to meet this maid during late in the night to come out and meet me made her swallow my sperm
wow can share more details like how is the fuck and all that or just blowjob
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1