The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Heartbroken

Hi all,

I would like some advise. My gf just left me a month ago and I am still in a very heartbroken stage of missing her very much. I miss her company and miss having sex with her. I have never visited an fl in my life, but im thinking of doing it because im feeling so down. Anybody had this experience before? Will it work or will i regret? I really appreciate any advise.

Thank you
Old 26-03-2016, 02:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heartbroken

You will regret it because it does not feel the same.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

u want a girlfriend feel, wont get from FL.

they are rented pussy to let u cum and move on. sometimes visit FL then u cum liao thought can cuddle hug hug abit. men abit vulnerable after cumming. see the FL jump up dress up and wash up want collect $ and go next round of business.

if u need some KC, try those thai pub and such. they will kc kc u and buy them some cheap drinks. need to stay focused dont kanna KC by them. maybe that healing is more efficient than finding FL.

find a good masseur also can. lie there enjoy the pressing and finish with a happy HJ. be it sex or handjob, feel same when cumming.

take care
Old 26-03-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
littlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, move on, don't dwell on it. If u keeping missing her then give u miss universe pageant also no use. Do something constructive to replace the vaccum. I said 'constructive' so use your imagination. Don't be a weakling she is probably enjoying herself now so what us the point of you sulking over it , cause she won't know. Even if she know you think she care. So I come back to the same answer 'what is the point' GI just so something and enjoy yourself, you owe yourself that privilege cheers from a Taxi driver
Old 26-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
u want a girlfriend feel, wont get from FL.

they are rented pussy to let u cum and move on. sometimes visit

take care
Nice term, rented pussy, heehee.

TS, let it go, and move on.

in Hokkien, can carry up, must able put down also.

For 2nd Ups :
Prince7, devilchan78, SimplyUnperfect, lonebonker, CoCK ShoCk, Smoky7, TingTongLove, Jay Chou, Supervert, sailsingapore, Cafu, Goalie, Cloudy80, ah rat, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, lookingaround.

Exchange : Min. 3 pts
Old 26-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 10
Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!Abcdefghijklmn is one of the Best!

Bro, if you really heart broken, try hit the gym.

If you hit hard at the gym, I can guarantee that ladies will hit you up.

Man love hot ladies.

Ladies love strong man.

human are visual creatures
Old 26-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Zenzo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejoe View Post
Bro, move on, don't dwell on it. If u keeping missing her then give u miss universe pageant also no use. Do something constructive to replace the vaccum. I said 'constructive' so use your imagination. Don't be a weakling she is probably enjoying herself now so what us the point of you sulking over it , cause she won't know. Even if she know you think she care. So I come back to the same answer 'what is the point' GI just so something and enjoy yourself, you owe yourself that privilege cheers from a Taxi driver
Very well said
Old 26-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thx for your advise guys. I thought that its not the solution too. Just that trying to find a way to cheer me up -). Cheers
Old 26-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodkia View Post
Hi all,

I would like some advise. My gf just left me a month ago and I am still in a very heartbroken stage of missing her very much. I miss her company and miss having sex with her. I have never visited an fl in my life, but im thinking of doing it because im feeling so down. Anybody had this experience before? Will it work or will i regret? I really appreciate any advise.

Thank you
Sure will miss her 1 as we r jz human. Throw away all d things tat belong to her although u will feel reluctant to do so. Dun go to the places tat u two last time frequented to avoid thinking of her again. Delete all her contact, dun read her fb. Dun always coop at home alone, go out to meet friends chit chat, dun hide ur sad feeling. Take up a new hobby to keep yourself occupied. Eat well, sleep well, accept d fact tat she left u.

Dun ever use alcohol to numb ur feeling or make u sleep as it will affect ur health in long term.

Take care! Time will heal
Old 26-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, don't mind I ask, in the first place why did she leave you.

Yes it's a pain, but looking for an FL or WL don't solve your problem. Going to the PUB or KTV or HFJ also doesn't solve your problem because they will only tempt you deeper into being KC big time since you are wounded in the heart in the first place.

Maybe some bros are right, go do some meaningful things and you may find someone there or at least helps to ease your loneliness.

Take Care

Last edited by a2014; 26-03-2016 at 11:38 PM.
Old 26-03-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u havnt do dont do it .... it will b more painful after did ... as just 1 mth still no one can replace her in yr heart

Last edited by loneyheart; 26-03-2016 at 11:26 PM.
Old 26-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
LonerLoner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is truth to: be a man.

Sometimes you gotta man up and face sadness to overcome it. If there is time to be alone, think and wise up, broken heart time is the best time. Why deny yourself a chance to be something?
Old 26-03-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

u should be happy she left u.

why would u want to waste ur life on someone who doesn't like u

go out and live life. have an orgy and pay for it if required
Old 27-03-2016, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PoweredUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
u should be happy she left u.

why would u want to waste ur life on someone who doesn't like u

go out and live life. have an orgy and pay for it if required
Very well said
Old 27-03-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
hello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhello1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I always felt tat after break up we all seek a closure or answer

The hardest part is seeking and accept an answer or solution from others and friends to move on.

Bro u go ahead to seek and do anything as long it make u feel better even if it's for a brief moment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1