The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-03-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!bastian1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Leaving a repeat visit FR for my regular ML on rotation at the moment.

--

Visited on last Sat

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/sha-sha-massage/

as usual your neck and shoulder massage is very very good and BBBJ still wet and good.

her memory is still very good even though last visit is around 2-3 months ago. Good GFE but more like good companionship.

comfortable and left a happy man

takeahome message: may not be the hottest babe in town but she's one that actually give a good massage and nice BBBJ.

--

Visited last Sat, Sun and Mon

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

currently my top fav as evident by my repeated visit.

can sense improving chemistry but can also start to feel resistance. couldn't come (hj) in one of the visit and had to seek Sha sha's help subsequently

I think her biggest USP aside from her nice to look at body, is her body sensitivities. That to me is still a big big plus point and it's genuinely unique enough to her.

--

Visited today (Wed)

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/massage-rui-rui/

My original regular from years ago.

Best GFE but that's me and i knew her for years.

Her largest plus point is still insane GFE, sometimes a bit too much like my real mistress, it's a little bit disorientating. HAHA. and of course her beautiful 童颜 face and cute cute cute nubile body.

--

as usual, YMMV and chemistry are not built overnight.

do support but also try to give me some slots too.. gam xia many many. in fact i tried to find rui rui so many times and she's always full and hence the spillover to 77 and shasha.
Haha u r right man. Not easy to get a slot with RR. I always prebook my subsequent slot.
Old 30-03-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hmm seems like my last post got some (bad) traction. Zap till i no more points siol. Feel free to pm me to discuss matters cos i have no idea what you’re unhappy about.
Old 30-03-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Hmm seems like my last post got some (bad) traction. Zap till i no more points siol. Feel free to pm me to discuss matters cos i have no idea what you’re unhappy about.
I too cannot ascertain what you wrote that was so abrasive to warrant being zapped

Anyway some points for your recovery.

And yes Rui Rui is just the loveliest babe to be with. She may not be very endowed in the chest department, but the rest of her body is hot! She has that long, slim waisted, slender body that flares out gently to a cute juicy butt which I just lurve lurve lurve.

My weekly SLG Top 5 Hottest Hit Chart:
Rui Rui, Xia Xia, Tian Tian, Yi Yi and EK.
Old 30-03-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/kk-massage/

Back for my big boobs fix. Discreet location that will be rather fresh for seasoned bros. Good service and polite gal. Body is hot, slim with big boobs (natural). Head massage till the hour is up, good time management. Overall money well spent. Will return again.
This is one name that I thought of when ppl asked about big boobs ML nowadays. Her menu reduced?

Btw, LL is coming back.

C
Old 30-03-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I too cannot ascertain what you wrote that was so abrasive to warrant being zapped

Anyway some points for your recovery.

And yes Rui Rui is just the loveliest babe to be with. She may not be very endowed in the chest department, but the rest of her body is hot! She has that long, slim waisted, slender body that flares out gently to a cute juicy butt which I just lurve lurve lurve.

Catbath Queens lol
Old 30-03-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
no response. What happened? Anyone know
Heard from her roommate she RTC for awhile. Will be back for sure.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This is one name that I thought of when ppl asked about big boobs ML nowadays. Her menu reduced?

Btw, LL is coming back.
Menu same as before. Maybe I can click with her so got talk got laugh during the session. Disclaimer still applies: your mileage may vary.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was always vanilla wasn't it?
Old 30-03-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Menu same as before for some, off menu. Ymmv disclaimer applies as you rightly mentioned. High playability for my case. She remembers what is gratitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
Menu same as before. Maybe I can click with her so got talk got laugh during the session. Disclaimer still applies: your mileage may vary.
Old 30-03-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
ThNks for sharing bro.
Based on her SLG video, I thought she is an FL sia.

Ba ba body means not fit?
Like that a bit tough to give good nuru right?
She is. 150/1/1
Listed on another sponsored site.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 4
Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!Aircond is one of the Best!

Met up with this ML W who left a good impression on me, namely sincere, hardworking and chatty, https://sglonelyguy21.com/w-massage/

She kept tab of the 60mins well. And her massage skills is decent. Soothing and relieves muscle aches for me.

At certain angles, to me, she has some resemblance of Rosamund Kwan.
Old 30-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Which Tian Tian and which Yi Yi?
Time for ur mass FR again!!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 30-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Btw, LL is coming back.
Did you get this great news from her good friend too?
Old 30-03-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 18
narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!narada is one of the Best!

First time posting FR and trying to share my experiences.
--

https://sglonelyguy21.com/love-massage/

Pro: Very pretty face and figure is good. Offers quite a decent massage, not the piano type. Able to hold decent conversion.

Con: Quite Vanilla

--

https://sglonelyguy21.com/hai-ying-massage/

Pro: Very interesting session. Very different from the other ML session. Try to experience it yourself. Worth the experience. Would return when butt itchy.

Con: Quite a bit of PS on the photos, but actual looks still acceptable (IMO)

--

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xiaoyue-massage/

Pro: Really good in the massage department. Really knows how to release all the tension. If you need other treatments (gusha/baguan) can inquire with her. Pretty face and quite good figure. On the regular RTM list when the body aches.

Con: If you are looking for services not listed, then not the right one to go to
Old 30-03-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
She was always vanilla wasn't it?
I think I didn't visit her then is because her previous menu wasn't vanilla.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Did you get this great news from her good friend too?
I dunno who her good friend is
But I am guessing it is good news for many, and she may go back to the same location.

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1