The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2023, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
10 days ago..... took the shower girl from Long Gun (soi cowboy) as travelling companion for 2 day trip to Suphan Buri / Lopburi for some personal matters.
U go 2 provinces to check out on your mia noi or building your farm houses??
Old 24-11-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U go 2 provinces to check out on your mia noi or building your farm houses??
Running errand for a client.... not familiar with the locations so brought her along as guide cum travelling companion.
Old 26-11-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tomsducati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am here another few days in Pattaya. Send me PM to meetup.
Old 27-11-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

meinbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Pattaya over weekend 2-4 Dec? Plan to bar hop in WS.
Old 27-11-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

meinbkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Pattaya over weekend 2-4 Dec? Plan to bar hop in WS
Old 28-11-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Will be staying near treetown from 30 Nov to 3 Dec. Can catch up for drinks
Old 28-11-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

Went to Hollywood disco alone and opened a bottle. I think its a must-go for us guys. Save time on WS or Soi 6. Hollywood is full of FLs and they were almost all our "type" . White skin doll face etc.
Had 2 fun encounters at the toilet area when i was sitting down vaping at the sofa. A chick waiting for her friend beside me basically sat on my lap and grinded me and dfked and all i did was smile at her and said "hi". Def not LB. It was kinda early tho and i wanted to keep my options open and im glad i did for the second time i was back at the toilet area, sat with 2 girls and took them back for a 3some for the second time at the toilet. Gave them 3k each in the morning and kicked them out. The girls were all 8 or 9.
Old 28-11-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

For those that need more information about soi 6.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by daizepam View Post
Went to Hollywood disco alone and opened a bottle. I think its a must-go for us guys. Save time on WS or Soi 6. Hollywood is full of FLs and they were almost all our "type" . White skin doll face etc.
Had 2 fun encounters at the toilet area when i was sitting down vaping at the sofa. A chick waiting for her friend beside me basically sat on my lap and grinded me and dfked and all i did was smile at her and said "hi". Def not LB. It was kinda early tho and i wanted to keep my options open and im glad i did for the second time i was back at the toilet area, sat with 2 girls and took them back for a 3some for the second time at the toilet. Gave them 3k each in the morning and kicked them out. The girls were all 8 or 9.
sounds like a mega agogo rather than a disco to me...
LT 3k each? wah...such good deal... got the LINE of the girls to share??
Old 30-11-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!daizepam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
sounds like a mega agogo rather than a disco to me...
LT 3k each? wah...such good deal... got the LINE of the girls to share??
I do have one of the girls Line but ill gatekeep this to myself sorry bro. Dont worry there are more than enough selection at Hollywood. Just be open and friendly and your Line contacts and most probable your bed too will blow up in 1 night. Main thing is to be friendly and dress decent. Need any help lmk.
Old 30-11-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
greenlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been in Pattaya 6 days now and my head is spinning.

Got in late Friday,it took forever to get there because of the firework festival. I checked into my hotel and took a walk down to WS. Went all the way down and up every alley out of curiosity. I've always been curious about a ping pong show but the street reps are just so pushy I decided it wasn't worth the trouble.

Decided to walk thru walking street again and fell into a group of gorgeous Vietnamese girls at one of the billiards halls on the east side of the street about midway down. Honestly thought they were ladyboys but they proved to be otherwise. Ended up barfining one of them that night and her friend on Saturday night. Barfine was 500 and they were happy with 3k.

Went to Sanctuary of Truth on Sunday and did some touristy things before the sun fell. The night started rough but finished strong. Had a close call and almost got taken by a ladyboy. Luckily the girls from the previous night warned him (?) away. This dude literally looked like the girls older hotter sister. Totally freaked me out.

Left that place and this beautiful blonde Russian grabbed me with noticable firmness and guided me into one of the Russian bars. I'll be honest, definitely a turn on but after she delivered me she went back outside to advertise.

There were two girls dancing on the main stage and a couple of Arabs lounging with some of the girls. Other than that the place was empty. Then this exotic brunette with blue eyes starts to engage me. Honestly some of these girls were absolutely stunning and I was starting to enjoy myself. Found out later that the drinks were over double of what the Thai bars were charging. Anyway, I'm thinking about barfining this girl and the two girls who were dancing come up to me demanding money for the dance. Wearing nothing but a thong and with amazingly large beautiful, firm alabaster tits. That said, I don't think I've ever seen such ugliness when looking at a woman. Sheer blackface from both women. It was a total turnoff. Ended up giving them a few baht and leaving. Not the best experience.
Old 30-11-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

After I left that club I avoided the Vietnamese girls due to wanting to meet some locals instead. Ended up at Windmill. Holy cow those girls were energetic. I'll be honest they weren't at the level we get here (thank you bros for who you bring in, definitely the cream) but more a girl next door with no inhibitions. And there's something to be said about that. After a few hours there I ended barfining this beautiful thin girl . Barfine was 1k and 3k for the girl.

If there is a want for me to continue to document my adventure, let me know. I'll be here till close to Christmas.

Last edited by greenlan; 30-11-2023 at 08:52 PM.
Old 01-12-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlan View Post

Decided to walk thru walking street again and fell into a group of gorgeous Vietnamese girls at one of the billiards halls on the east side of the street about midway down. Honestly thought they were ladyboys but they proved to be otherwise. Ended up barfining one of them that night and her friend on Saturday night. Barfine was 500 and they were happy with 3k.
wah never know WS got viet girls (alot of competitions and visa issue)... btw u got the name of the billiards hall?
how u know they are not LBs?
got pics to share??

planning a trip after cny...
Old 01-12-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just done a 3 day trip to Pattaya.

Honey 2 - The place was packed with Indians. Like 30-40. Lol I love how they were trying to barter prices like 1.5k to 2k rather than 2.2k. I decided to jump in before they pick all the syt. I locked eyes with number 4 and decided she was my girl. Went upstairs to the room. It was modern modest sized bath. An air mattress and big bed. She gave me a through clean which was nice after walking around Pattaya. Then onto the air mattress for massage. Chatted a while for she did her thing. Then onto the bed for FJ. Started with light licking then CBJ which I hate. Then sex, she hopped on top then after 5 mins wanted me to go on top. I go on top then finish off with doggy. Overall experience 6/10. Service is very robotic and no GFE. The whole thing lasted about 1hr.

SOI 6 - Poison. I’ve been to this bar twice, and got started talking to one of the bar girls. The first night she qouted ST 1.5k and BF .5k to go upstairs. I kindly declined as I had to meet some friends. The following night I come back. She was eager to see me. She run and greeted me 3-4 bars from poison when she saw me. After a few LD she was keen. She had great fake tits. I went to feel her pussy and it was wet and soaking. I asked how much. She said .4K to bar 1k to her.

We went upstairs, shower together. BBBJ in the shower and rubbing my dick against her pussy.

Finish shower and straight to the bedroom. Relative clean. Not as dodgy as I thought. She pushed me to the bed and started BBBJ again. She sucked for 10 mins and every now and then making eye contact. Condom on and she rides me. Holy fuck I had to try and not blow too early. She could ride. Pretty sure she came as she dug her nails into my back. Position change, quick BJ to taste herself then I was on top. She kept saying to go harder. Haha she took it well. Another position change again BJ then doggy. Before coming I asked if I could CIM she smiled and said ok. Finished in her mouth and laid there for 5 mins catching our breathe.

Showered and change. I looked at my phone and it was close to an hr since I took her upstairs. Very accommodating. Gave 1k and said our goodbyes. As it’s my last night in Pattaya.

Will be in Bangkok for the next few days.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 03-12-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
wah never know WS got viet girls (alot of competitions and visa issue)... btw u got the name of the billiards hall?
how u know they are not LBs?
got pics to share??

planning a trip after cny...
Didn't take any pics and didn't get the bar name. I'll go back over tonight and let you know.

To the LB question, I asked her and she obliged an answer. Her breasts were natural, and so was everything below
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1