The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-04-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 976 / Power: 12
icecube1357 is a splendid one to beholdicecube1357 is a splendid one to beholdicecube1357 is a splendid one to beholdicecube1357 is a splendid one to beholdicecube1357 is a splendid one to beholdicecube1357 is a splendid one to beholdicecube1357 is a splendid one to beholdicecube1357 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Upped u bro
Old 17-04-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Met a new DH on Sat. Almost cancelled but lucky i did not. After my 3 hours with her, i think no use going to MP anymore. Just saave the cash and spluge on this DH better. She is the best 69er i have ever met. Cant wait dor her next off day. Going to keeo her as mine. Dont PM me pls.
Congratulation!!

Welcome to the club. They are not commercial, so don't share contact.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Same. Got some losers PM me asking for exchange but I just ignore them. Unless I know bros personally I won't trade. . . . .I'm also not a pimp so. . . .
They are human like us. They are not commercial.

At most is have group dates, joined liao then see how.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Sigh!
I also kena some scammer/s too.
[1]
Offer to trade.
Ask me to give first.
Then say he already have her # already - although I gave him a preview pic (edited) of her Whatsapp profile.
Then avoided giving his contact.
## He actually tried to contact her.
Luckily, I got her permission to give her contact out earlier!
So I asked her to ignore the scammer after she checked with me.

[2]
Gave me non-functioning number!

So, I have stopped trading...
Need to have a system of verification for genuine exchanges...
Any ideas?
No lah. Just don't share or exchange.

A friend of mine told me that he kena 2 Pinoys. Si beh horny, on Sunday, he needs to run 2 round, super xiong for him, he buay tahan liao.

I didn't ask him for contact but I told him that next time he meet them and go out to hang out, ask me along. After meeting, it is up to my skills + chemistry liao.

They are also human, treat them with respect.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stoneinwater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeking advices from the seniors here, how you guys fish from the skout app?

Use photo then wait til match ah or go the Meet and just message? How you spot for potential candidates
Old 18-04-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 13
itsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of lightitsme220 is a glorious beacon of light

Meeting one Filipino today. First time meeting. I lived overseas for long. back to SG now. Will provide FR after meeting.

Hope I can get a hotel today afternoon. If not my bad luck.
Old 18-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just finished a wonderful session with a Indo DH. Picked her up from kallang mrt. Pumped her hard and fast like no tomorrow and hear her loud moaning. Came twice shot all over her body. Not sure yet if going for another shot with a pinoy DH evening time. What a Sunday. Good to live in Singapore with constant supply of DH to satisfy our manhood.
Old 18-04-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Just finished a wonderful session with a Indo DH. Picked her up from kallang mrt. Pumped her hard and fast like no tomorrow and hear her loud moaning. Came twice shot all over her body. Not sure yet if going for another shot with a pinoy DH evening time. What a Sunday. Good to live in Singapore with constant supply of DH to satisfy our manhood.
Shiok! I still fishing and no dh to f for now
Old 18-04-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
A big Applause to you Bro! And to that bro Runga cant believe you went that low in life to get lay. People Scam for money, you scam for puss?
Old 18-04-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please dont flood my inbox and PM me for contact. I am not sharing.
Old 18-04-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 6
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone familiar with this maid?

Old 18-04-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

So what u get?
Old 18-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Just meet up this helper. Before that already ask if she looking for bf and she is so ask her to be my gf lol.

She seems hungry today just meet a while we did some kissing and then i ask if she want to do it. Finish the deed chop chop since she can only meet a while (she 1 month 1 off day) as she bluff her employer she go out buy something.

She claim she never done sex for 4 years. She quite easily wet, just finger less then 1 min like dripping lol. Cip in her.

Think will keep her for a while since never ask me for money. Quite gf feel, address me as dear already.
Old 18-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Alamak....bro here give you contact also you free loaders have alot of questions. Just find out your self la...wha liow eh!
Ya... sometimes seeing this type of posting which keep asking endless non essential questions makes people Tulan.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 18-04-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

She is Pinay ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Just meet up this helper. Before that already ask if she looking for bf and she is so ask her to be my gf lol.

She seems hungry today just meet a while we did some kissing and then i ask if she want to do it. Finish the deed chop chop since she can only meet a while (she 1 month 1 off day) as she bluff her employer she go out buy something.

She claim she never done sex for 4 years. She quite easily wet, just finger less then 1 min like dripping lol. Cip in her.

Think will keep her for a while since never ask me for money. Quite gf feel, address me as dear already.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1