The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2013, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Both me and wife working. Should I still give her monthly allowance?

Hi guys, I am a traditional person with a not so traditional hobby - chionging. Despite chionging stables here, I still give monthly allowance of 1k to wife monthly. She is working too and we are both earning about the same salary.

Recently she started complaining 1k not enough, Im like wtf? Ive heard of guys not even giving allowances to working wives, and you say 1k not enough. How much is enough then?

Just asking for opinion, now, in modern society, both spouses working, is it still understood that husband must give wife allowances? With rising costs and bills, I have been paying them off and reducing my hobby to almost non existence already. No mood.

Thanks guys
Old 21-07-2013, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold
Re: Both me and wife working. Should I still give her monthly allowance?

I dunno about others but what is common now is to share a mutual savings account and each to contribute equally for household expenses/kids and what's left to goes towards into savings.

Unless she's a full time housewife, that's when a husband contribute fully.

Perhaps she's already smell fish on your extra activities so she's taking the chance to squeeze more out of u to cut it off or to prepare for the day to walk out of the marriage.

What u contribute could be taken into account to ask for more maintenance too. I see it as a form of insecurity.
Old 21-07-2013, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
I dunno about others but what is common now is to share a mutual savings account
Really? Says who? Or u speaking from experience
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 21-07-2013, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Giving money is a way of showing your love and taking up responsibility for the family.
Old 21-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
frozenbehemoth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I think you should as a form of support. Amount is negligible.
Old 22-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Oysterpay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Of course it's not enough when she have to go high tea makan with friend.manicure/padicure.Hairsalon for silky smooth hair and spa treatment.excluding branded bag and cloths to compete with thier bitching gf.

When we guys chiong how long can the 1k last?share a couple of bottle with friends,ld drinks.ktv outing,tip the girls to sit.go for 1 or 2 fl 1k gone soon.

In this current society when female are earning as much as the husband or even higher but still expecting the male to play the traditional sole bread winner head of the house role.electric water bill,house installment,all the ki ki cok cok things then still must give allowance to wifey.

U guys ever felt unfair and where the hell wife own $$ go?
Old 22-07-2013, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Really? Says who? Or u speaking from experience
I dunno about others but my friends around me are all practising this, If me ..... what is his goes to me
Old 22-07-2013, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

There is no rule u should or not give despite both of u working or even she earn a higher salary than you. Depends on your financial committment and your willingness. For me, no.
Old 22-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

Both are sharing a life ba...

If so one sided , no money give her , will she start to give you nonsensical shits to bear?

Luckily the girls aI know truly understand equality and willing to work hand in hand. * of cos in turn I am more willing to take care of them la.
just like *Sane* mentioned , I don't even mind giving all to the someone who is worth.

those who abuse the word equality on the other hand expect everything/something from the guy to take care of them......lazy just say lazy lo...haha

TS good luck!!!
Ultimately she is your wife...You should understand her more than any of us here ba.....Cheers ..
Old 22-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

I probably have a traditional mindset, with the husband being the one taking care of all financial issues and the wife with the home chores.

If she works as well, her income would be hers to keep for her own indulgences.

Once married will be good to have less chiong, taking care of the family first should be priority.
Old 22-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

It is not a myth or taboo that THE MAN provides for the household via his income. This I feel is a norm.
It is also not unusual for the wife to keep her own earnings for her own indulgence.
It is also not uncommon for a wife not to take a single cent from her hubby but also AUTOMATICALLY chips in i.e groceries, toiletries etc
But I feel this thread has strayed way off topic from TS's initial post.
TS's question was, he & his wife earning the almost the same amount & that lately his wife is complaining that his 1k contribution to her is not enough?

My question to TS is:
The 1k that you've been giving your wife, is it purely for her to spend as she wishes or it's for paying household bills etc or is it an additional top up after paying all the household monthly bills?
The answer will cast a very clear light on the entire situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
If me ..... what is his goes to me
No wonder you're not married LOL
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 22-07-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

Deleted post
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 22-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
My question to TS is:
The 1k that you've been giving your wife, is it purely for her to spend as she wishes or it's for paying household bills etc or is it an additional top up after paying all the household monthly bills?
The answer will cast a very clear light on the entire situation
Agree, else we will be blindly commenting....
Old 23-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
TheArtist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Agree, else we will be blindly commenting....
Purely for her, all other bills I pay. But the 1k she will use to apply tuition for kid also lah. Then the rest maybe other expenses? I ask her, dun want to say. What to do...
Old 23-07-2013, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

blahder dont say i no tell you ah , whatever allowance u give her now will be

taken into context if one day u two fight becos she cant get enuff allowances out of you.

should that day come and u both go separate ways, the amount she is accustomed to having will be the quantum the court will rule in her favor in maintenance.

me no lawyer hor but... but... but i have heard that u will have to maintain her lifestyle that she was accustomed to having while she was married

so u mati mati will have to keep it in check cos for all u know she might be seeing further ahead than u

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1