The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Oxen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If your FB from SBF ask you to quit SBF. Will you?

Take it as your FB surf and post in SBF. Will you quit SBF if your FB ask you to do so. Reason cited insecurity and temptations too many etc either BROs wanting and trying to potong jalan or too many opportunities of other gals available.

Will you yield to his or her request?

Last edited by Oxen; 24-04-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 24-04-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
sane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysane1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: If your FB from SBF ask you to quit SBF. Will you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxen View Post
Take it as your FB surf and post in SBF. Will you quit SBF if your FB ask you to do so. Reason cited insecurity and temptations too many etc either BROs wanting and trying to potong jalan or too many opportunities of other gals available.

who give u such difficult qns
Old 25-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
awakened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

That would depend on how much pleasure I am getting from my FB.
Old 25-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakened View Post
That would depend on how much pleasure I am getting from my FB.
If pleasure isn't the issue. What will be your decision?

Its should be the emphasis of importance. However I feel if the FB chooses the forum over him or her, its very pathetic.

Last edited by Oxen; 25-04-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Old 25-04-2013, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

I will retire my current nick so that she will continue to be my FB and then start a new nick. She thinks she wants you to retire so that she will have more peace of mind. What she doesn't know is she is actually asking you to lie to her so that she can feel better about the current FB arrangement.
Old 25-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
I will retire my current nick so that she will continue to be my FB and then start a new nick. She thinks she wants you to retire so that she will have more peace of mind. What she doesn't know is she is actually asking you to lie to her so that she can feel better about the current FB arrangement.
I believe not all will practise this. However you do have a point here. Trust misplaced.
Old 25-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pardon my ignorance. If so, isn't that like crossing the FB line?

Fr what i know, FB plays the role of a friend, slighter more sexually. However the unspoken rule is not to get feelings involved and to interfere with each other life.

The r/s ends when any of the rules is bended.
Old 25-04-2013, 08:57 AM

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
by73 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sane View Post
Pardon my ignorance. If so, isn't that like crossing the FB line?

Fr what i know, FB plays the role of a friend, slighter more sexually. However the unspoken rule is not to get feelings involved and to interfere with each other life.

Tis i agree.. No disrespect to anyone, i feel tat fb r/s should not be commitment 'based' & best kept tat way.

To ts,giving in to her request may lead her on, to thinking tat d r/s could become a 'serious' one. Just my 2 cents..
Old 25-04-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by by73 View Post
Tis i agree.. No disrespect to anyone, i feel tat fb r/s should not be commitment 'based' & best kept tat way.

To ts,giving in to her request may lead her on, to thinking tat d r/s could become a 'serious' one. Just my 2 cents..
no expectation = no disappointment
Old 25-04-2013, 09:22 AM

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
by73 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
In tis case, i agree..
Old 25-04-2013, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
So what are the rules of a FB arrangement? I don't recall reading any set of FB rules that is set in stone. So if there isn't any fixed rules, how do you know when the rules are bent?

For many FB couples, they operate based on a set of guidelines and these guidelines may differ from each couple. Each set of guideline is roughly based on the comfort zone of the couple.

Quote:
Easier said than done I feel. Why enter into a FB relationship when you have no expectation of your FB? Might as well have a string of ONS instead of having a rather regular partner (FB). If a girl chose to have a FB instead of a string of ONS, will she expect him to not have a string of ONS on top of having her as a FB? If a girl subsequently realises her FB has many other FBs/ONS, can she subsequently feel disappointed?

Girls won't anyhow choose a guy to be her FB right? Girls may have implicitly expect the chosen FB to better than a normal guy in some way. I think it's more accurate to say lower expectation = lower chances of disappointment.
Old 25-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

lol.... quit SBF (or any forum) due to temptations or etc etc. Next she will request you not to take a 2nd glance at any lady walking past you. Then she will request you to tell her any of your female colleagues who flirt with you. And ever so often chats with you during your weekends when u both not physically together (checking up on you).

And then you will feel silly why you put this post up in the first place as looking forward the conclusion is already clear.
Old 25-04-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
So what are the rules of a FB arrangement? I don't recall reading any set of FB rules that is set in stone. So if there isn't any fixed rules, how do you know when the rules are bent?

For many FB couples, they operate based on a set of guidelines and these guidelines may differ from each couple. Each set of guideline is roughly based on the comfort zone of the couple.

Easier said than done I feel. Why enter into a FB relationship when you have no expectation of your FB? Might as well have a string of ONS instead of having a rather regular partner (FB). If a girl chose to have a FB instead of a string of ONS, will she expect him to not have a string of ONS on top of having her as a FB? If a girl subsequently realises her FB has many other FBs/ONS, can she subsequently feel disappointed?

Girls won't anyhow choose a guy to be her FB right? Girls may have implicitly expect the chosen FB to better than a normal guy in some way. I think it's more accurate to say lower expectation = lower chances of disappointment.
The definition of FB to me is no commitment, no string attached. Since so, why bother so much? It is like a defeat of purpose.

I don't condemn this type of r/s as others might have their reasons especially they are being upfront, open with no deceiving and hiding.

I cant speak for other gals but I lay my cards straight, don't like playing kc/mind games or owe favours/take other's advantage or others taking my advantage hence i will be very straightforward to tell my friends that I wont go for FB/NSA/flings/casual sex/ONS, don't waste time on me if they see me like that.

Friends who respect me wont even try and my platonic friendships last for years.

If you enjoy my accompany, we can chill and tcss but nothing more than that. Cross the line and the friendship is over.
Old 25-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
lol.... quit SBF (or any forum) due to temptations or etc etc. Next she will request you not to take a 2nd glance at any lady walking past you. Then she will request you to tell her any of your female colleagues who flirt with you. And ever so often chats with you during your weekends when u both not physically together (checking up on you).

And then you will feel silly why you put this post up in the first place as looking forward the conclusion is already clear.
Your point of view applies to extreme cases. Let's name an example, you cannot deny the fact, in SBF when there are many so called righteous people that pm on the sly with proposals and suggestions once they know the nick is a gal regardless knowingly that the gal is attached or not to someone in SBF. WELL it's SBF, it's a sex forum and most are looking for sex isn't it. Will u feel comfy when ur FB gets such proposals and you know about it? This is my own 2 cents worth.
Old 25-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Will u feel comfy when ur FB gets such proposals?
Nope. I won't feel uncomfortable. Fuck buddy is fuck buddy - I get my definition right. If one cannot control to see FB as just being a pure FB - he/she is getting him/her-self into emotional turmoil and possibly real-life gf/bf/wife/husband/fiance/fiancee innocently dragged into it (one's change in routine behaviour, schedule, habits etc etc). Worse still - both FBs get themselves emotionally turmoil(ed) and yet dare not be a pair of "legit" lovebirds in public.

So my question back at "you" - "You" able to handle it ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1