The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
The market is global, so know where you can price yourself at higher value.
Tks, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
20s discovery phase.. figuring shit out
30s family phase.. focused on career and take a big role in raising my 3 kids.
Now in my 40s.. it's about building my legacy.
I want to own a sustainable business by the time I reach 50. Not to be super rich but enough to be able to help others when needed.

With age you build confidence and you get less needy. I am excited to see how much more I evolve in the future as certain lessons in life can only be learned via experience not just knowledge
Tks for your post, bro

.................................................. ..

Good evening,

In Magic Tactics, Mark Raymond mentions the basics of attraction.

Now, let me show you what attraction really is for women. Women get
attracted to…

1- Someone they can't have.
2- Someone somebody else has.
3- A guy who is wanted by other girls.
4- A man who does not do what he is expected to do, which
means BEING UNPREDICTABLE.
5- Someone who has high value

Who is a man with high value? He is the PRIZE.

You will be considered attractive in the female mind as long as you
are perceived as a male of high value.
A girl will label you a high value male when she considers you to be
more important than her. As long as you maintain the upper hand, you
will always be considered as a high value male.
Therefore, the key here is to make yourself seem more important than
the girl.
Here are certain guidelines to being a high value male-

- A high value male never tries to impress her.
- A high value male never seeks female attention or approval.
- A high value male never puts a girl on a pedestal only because she
is good looking.
- A high value male never settles for anything but the best.
- A high value male never keeps women on top of his priority list.
- A high value male is always willing to walk away when his principles
are violated.
- A high value male always makes the woman work for his attention.
- A high value male has more than enough options to choose from.
- A high value male makes the girl adapt to his reality instead of
adapting to hers.
- A high value male never chases females.

As long as you demonstrate all these traits, you will always be
considered as a high value male, and women won’t be able to help
but feel attraction towards you.

It's a state or frame. Be such a MAN.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

Yesterday I received an interesting email from Stephan Erdman. He caught my attention because its title is:

"Atomic Habits" Of Highly Attractive Men!

Here is his email:

Hi Warbird,

Do you ever feel like you're just not attracting the right women? Like you're stuck in a dating rut and not sure how to get out of it?

Well, today I've got some tips that will help you level up your dating game, with some key takeaways from the book "Atomic Habits" by James Clear.

(Great book about how to change your habits and change yourself...read it!)

Now, I know what you might be thinking: "What does a book about habits have to do with dating?" The answer is, a lot!

Here are three key takeaways from the book that can help you become a more attractive person and attract more high-quality women:

#1 Small habits lead to big results!

James Clear talks about how the small things you do every day can add up to big results over time.

This is true for your dating life too. By consistently doing small things like dressing well, working out and practicing good hygiene, you develop more self esteem and confidence and make a great impression on women you meet or go on dates with.

The key thing is to stick with it. Consistency is key.

#2 Your habits reflect your identity!

If you want to be an attractive person, you need to identify as one. This doesn't just mean taking care of yourself, investing in your personal growth, and developing a positive mindset. It also means deciding to think of yourself as an attractive guy that attractive women can be interested in. Your habits should reflect this identity and reinforce it. Then your identity will reinforce your habits. And trust me, women will notice!

#3 Your environment matters!

Clear also talks about the importance of your environment in shaping your habits.

If you want to attract high-quality women, you need to surround yourself with people who share your values and goals.

This means spending time in places where you're likely to meet like-minded individuals, such as social events, classes, and online communities.

It also means finding ways of continuously developing yourself and keeping yourself stimulated and growing.

Any comments?

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
granbike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

filrt and filrt with those chick
Old 04-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
teddybeartim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

Yesterday I received an interesting email from Stephan Erdman. He caught my attention because its title is:

Here is his email:

Hi Warbird,

Do you ever feel like you're just not attracting the right women? Like you're stuck in a dating rut and not sure how to get out of it?

Well, today I've got some tips that will help you level up your dating game, with some key takeaways from the book "Atomic Habits" by James Clear.

(Great book about how to change your habits and change yourself...read it!)

Now, I know what you might be thinking: "What does a book about habits have to do with dating?" The answer is, a lot!

Here are three key takeaways from the book that can help you become a more attractive person and attract more high-quality women:

#1 Small habits lead to big results!

James Clear talks about how the small things you do every day can add up to big results over time.

This is true for your dating life too. By consistently doing small things like dressing well, working out and practicing good hygiene, you develop more self esteem and confidence and make a great impression on women you meet or go on dates with.

The key thing is to stick with it. Consistency is key.

#2 Your habits reflect your identity!

If you want to be an attractive person, you need to identify as one. This doesn't just mean taking care of yourself, investing in your personal growth, and developing a positive mindset. It also means deciding to think of yourself as an attractive guy that attractive women can be interested in. Your habits should reflect this identity and reinforce it. Then your identity will reinforce your habits. And trust me, women will notice!

#3 Your environment matters!

Clear also talks about the importance of your environment in shaping your habits.

If you want to attract high-quality women, you need to surround yourself with people who share your values and goals.

This means spending time in places where you're likely to meet like-minded individuals, such as social events, classes, and online communities.

It also means finding ways of continuously developing yourself and keeping yourself stimulated and growing.

Any comments?

Cheers!
Bro WB
agreed.

no.3 will need to "infiltrate" the groups. currently my group is pubs and bars lol
Old 06-04-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
PeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPeteTsang69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good evening,

Here is his email:

Hi Warbird,

Any comments?

Cheers!
Bro WB
dear bro warbird

i hardly come in these days

and i never post also

but these are 2 things that pre-occupy me now. rather crytpic short summaries. i shld chatGPT them before posting here haha
1. WU WEI - effortless effort. use a sail, rather rowing the same boat

2. Unfair Advantage - everything needs energy. we need to be energised.
so follow my fetish (not just sexual fetishes) . i can outlast everybody bcos i am simply me being me.
so to me Atomic Habits is Key (Leonardo Da Vinci calls this "Ostinato Rigore" - Constant Rigour. he was born illegimate son with no formal education, rises to to where he is bcos of his natural curiousity & long hours spent looking, thinking etc)

it should not be forced .. thats tiring

habits (what we DO) it has to be DONE constantly, but find a way to do it naturally and sustainably over time

make it easy, find a way of being "me" that can pay off

haha ... the end

cheers
Old 10-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by granbike View Post
filrt and filrt with those chick
Tks, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybeartim View Post
agreed.

no.3 will need to "infiltrate" the groups. currently my group is pubs and bars lol
Tks, bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
dear bro warbird

and i never post also

but these are 2 things that pre-occupy me now. rather crytpic short summaries. i shld chatGPT them before posting here haha

so follow my fetish (not just sexual fetishes) . i can outlast everybody bcos i am simply me being me.
so to me Atomic Habits is Key (Leonardo Da Vinci calls this "Ostinato Rigore" - Constant Rigour. he was born illegimate son with no formal education, rises to to where he is bcos of his natural curiousity & long hours spent looking, thinking etc)

habits (what we DO) it has to be DONE constantly, but find a way to do it naturally and sustainably over time

haha ... the end

cheers
Dear Bro Pete, tks a lot.

Where have you been?

You are on the right path. Cultivating the right habits should be effortless, like in a state of flow.

I wish you great success. Do share some of your exploits with us,

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 16-04-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Cultivating the right habits should be effortless
That requires alot of discipline which i lack alot
Old 22-05-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapping View Post
That requires alot of discipline which i lack alot
Bro,

Everyman needs discpline and emotional mastery to get the most attractive girl of his type.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Good evening,

Here is an email I just received from sex guru Gabrielle Moore.

If You’re Not Hard, She Will...

Hi,

Every man knows what it’s like to have a woman look disappointed when he’s not able to get it up.
And sometimes it’s not just “disappointment.”

It’s anger… or sadness… or deep worry.

Here’s the question… Why do women need a man with rock-hard erections?

Deep in a woman’s evolutionary brain… there are insecurities that completely terrify her.
A woman knows, on a deep level, that she’ll always be able to find a man to have sex with her… but that it will be much harder to find a man who will stay with her.

That’s why when a man gets super rock-hard erections when he’s in the room with her… she feels on some level, “Wow, he wants me… he must think I’m super-sexy. This means he’ll want to have sex with me again… and again… and maybe one day have babies with me and protect us all.”

Now, this isn’t something a woman is actually thinking consciously about herself.

But on a primal level, a woman feels taken care of when a man is super-hard in her presence.

She feels it’s safe to open her legs… and allows a massive turn-on to start happening.

Think about what happens when a man is just unable to get hard with a woman he loves.

What if he struggles… gets nervous… makes excuses?

Sometimes a woman may be kind and understanding… and say “It’s ok, no rush.”

But on some deep, primal level, she may be feeling, “Oh no… he doesn’t even want me. He doesn’t even think I’m attractive. He just wants to get laid and isn’t even enjoying it that much. There’s no way he’ll stay with me. He probably won’t even want to have sex with me again.”

Remember, this isn’t a conscious thought, but something she feels.

Your comments?

Good night!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 18-06-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Hi samsters,

What an auspicious evening!

I like to share an email I just received from Allen.

Don Juan,

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for great movies to watch.

And today we've got one with a main character you can model and emulate.

Read on...

The Perfect Ladies' Man

by Robert

If you're looking for a good example of the perfect ladies' man, check out The Patriot, starring Mel Gibson.

In my opinion, this character is the perfect ladies' man.

You see, he has the confidence and the strength of the jerk, while at the same time, he has the respect and integrity of the nice guy.

The way I see it, women love a man who shows confidence and ambition while at the same time respecting and caring for them.

The problem is the nice guy has respect/caring but lacks confidence.

And the jerk has confidence but lacks respect.

Out of the two, women are more attracted to confidence, so they go with the jerk.

Now imagine if you could incorporate both the good qualities of the nice guy and the good qualities of the jerk — and extract all the other crap. This is where you will achieve success with women.

The Patriot also demonstrated another excellent example of how to handle women:

If you have seen this movie, you will notice the woman made the first move on Mel because he was a great challenge to her.

She loved him for his confidence and courage and the fact that his life had PURPOSE. That he didn't spend all his time worshiping her, but instead had other things in his life he was shooting for.

If you haven't yet seen The Patriot, I highly recommend it.

There are many hidden diamonds of wisdom to be learned from the main character and how he relates to women.

=====

I'd like to thank Robert for this great tip.

While most Hollywood movies contain horrible examples of how men should act around women...

Every once in a while, they (accidentally!) get things right.

Good luck!

Allen

I prefer to be a badass gentleman. Too difficult and too stressful to be a "perfect" person.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 22-06-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
tanpomime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread bro wb, keep it up!
Old 27-06-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteTsang69 View Post
dear bro warbird

and i never post also

haha ... the end

cheers
Long time no see you post bro.

Happy to see bro WB going strong.

I sometimes feel the charm is in the intense and lingering stare when done right and at right moments, breaking it with a smile.

Literally ooozzee charm

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 27-06-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Long time no see you post bro.

Happy to see bro WB going strong.

I sometimes feel the charm is in the intense and lingering stare when done right and at right moments, breaking it with a smile.

Literally ooozzee charm
Bro,

Tks for your tip.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-07-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Good morning,

What an auspicious Sunday!

I posted the following msg at "Picking up girls at Marquee" a few minutes ago.

Quote:
Bros, please share your exploits. I need to learn and improve every day.

IMHO, when it comes to picking up girls, a man should not be constrained by the locale, or time of the day, as long as the target is a very attractive one of his type.

Be careful with the mistress of a yakuza boss. It's ok to talk to her and admire her feminine beauty. Smile to the men protecting her. Your body language and posture should be relaxed, friendly, happy, and self-assured. Who knows? She may introduce her cute SYT sister or gui mi to you!

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 02-07-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Jdanonme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Interesting thread. Will read through to upskill with different perspective.
Old 02-07-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Jdanonme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting thread. Will read throughout to unskill. Thanks for Sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1