The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-03-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Monthly trip to ChangPing, HouJie & HuMen

I was very surprised when I saw what I wrote early of this morning... How come a young, innocent, soft n humble guy, ME, posted such an impolite msg???? I really must say SORRY to bro KLKOOL!

Last night went out with 2 Miraton DJs, had red wines n at the end had beers, KNS, they drank sip by sip, I drank cup by cup... Drank until I xiao xiao...

The price that I quoted, it is standard and same regardless any hotel, I will still charge the same rate, being it Miraton, Huatai, HuiaHua n etc... How I do it? Of course lah, like what sino bro u said, u need the relationship with the top management. Give you one example, without the discount card, but just by showing my face at HuiHua, I can get 30% discount on the total bill. Please note, not the discount on certain item, but the TOTAL BILL! Being it snacks, hard liquor, beers or whatever. Some bros may say there is not possible to get discount on hard liquor, yes, it is true to the normal case.

I am not saying that my face is BIG, and I am not the only one can do this, many bros also can do, if u r the frequent cheongster.

In addition, free drinks like wines n beers certainly can get, but I do not do that often due to the personality, which I do not want people feel that I am taking the advantage on the relationship.

BUT, what I can arrange now is, for every 5 bottles (wines, hard liquor, mixer), I can give 1 bottle free, which will save the bill of 20%.

Some bros may still wonder how is the bill looks like, here is one example that I have just done this week at Jiayi:

We had 6 bottles of red wines, 6 bottles of mixers, 3 fried rices, 1 soup, 3 MM drinks, and the table charge, the total bill was RMB 876, plus 1 DJ 200, it was only RMB 1076.

I am not here to challenge anyone, but I just wanted to show the reality figure on drinking. And, I am welcome to hear if some bros can do it lower, so that I can learn to be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
You over react liao n Too Sensitive ..... Pls read carefully....May be U r HIGH at the time (0413) of posting....Hehe...

He did NOT said the price of the drinks U paid for are expensive. The price of the drinks u get are about what we pay for too....Not much different..Except that we used to get a free bottle or two fm their Top management...esp when bro Coolc is around...haha.

Wat he said is that are different in prices between wat each KTV charges. Eg. Chivas in JY @ 580rmb and Nb.. Martell @ 880rmb, damn high. Vs Chivas in Miraton at 680rmb n Martell @ 680rmb. HT also charges a different price for hard liquor same goes to Virgin n Prince . Huihua is the worst demanding for 4 for 1 for weekends.

Hehe....many of our friends are super hard liquor drinkers. That's why we take special note of the prices in every ktvs. They just downed 12 bottles of Martell @ Miraton 2 nights ago. God knows how much did they downed in JY last night....bro WeL may called me later....

The main point KlKool trying to make is that it's NOT worth to pay for such contraband / counterfeit Chivas or Martell... As posted early the Shenzheng Custom Bureau reported that more than 70% of all liquor sold in night entertainment joints there are counterfit. Haha...that's SZ, a big city. What do u think the percentage ll be in DG...and a small town like CP ???

Cheers n hv Fun...
Old 29-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

No offence taken. Sino got my point spot on. When I was in Miraton, was quoted RMB 680 for Chivas, but only RMB 560 for Martell. Of cos take Martell lorr.. also buy 3 free 1. In HuaTai was about 700RMB for the Chivas, but managed to get 20% off, so was ok.

Main thing to save $$$ is control the mixers. Another thing is to cut down on the chances of counterfeit drinks, ask them to open up in front of you, and first shot is neat. Its quite easy to tell the difference between real and fake.

I never agree on overspending in China. We must not spoil the market and only PAY what we must. If not, we have only ourselves to blame when the prices go up.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 29-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Samster

3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for kind understanding bro!

controlling the mixer is one of the good way. but look at this way, 1 red wine is about rmb 170 n a mixer is about 30, that is about 200. with 2 free 1, u will get about rmb 400 for 3 bottles wines n mixers.

even the manager give u 20% discount, u r still paying rmb 320, but i can arrange with 3 bottle red wines + mixers with rmb 240, it will save the bill with rmb 80 or 25%. rmb 80 is enough for u to have another red wine + mixer. in short, u r getting 4 bottles instead of 3. wouldn't this be the good deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
No offence taken. Sino got my point spot on. When I was in Miraton, was quoted RMB 680 for Chivas, but only RMB 560 for Martell. Of cos take Martell lorr.. also buy 3 free 1. In HuaTai was about 700RMB for the Chivas, but managed to get 20% off, so was ok.

Main thing to save $$$ is control the mixers. Another thing is to cut down on the chances of counterfeit drinks, ask them to open up in front of you, and first shot is neat. Its quite easy to tell the difference between real and fake.

I never agree on overspending in China. We must not spoil the market and only PAY what we must. If not, we have only ourselves to blame when the prices go up.
Old 29-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tikopei is Cool - loads of Potential

totally agree wif sino, 3dee,klcool...

me just came back from houjie...went jiahua n wen yi...managed to get foc soups, food, 1 free rer wine ...some 10% discount..etc

We must help to keep 'inflation' in check for the entertainment city of DONG GUAN.....

by the wayyy...alll bros.....TIGER OFFER VISA DISCOUNT FOR JULY TILL SEPT

MAI TU LIAO
Old 29-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
Thanks for kind understanding bro!

controlling the mixer is one of the good way. but look at this way, 1 red wine is about rmb 170 n a mixer is about 30, that is about 200. with 2 free 1, u will get about rmb 400 for 3 bottles wines n mixers.

even the manager give u 20% discount, u r still paying rmb 320, but i can arrange with 3 bottle red wines + mixers with rmb 240, it will save the bill with rmb 80 or 25%. rmb 80 is enough for u to have another red wine + mixer. in short, u r getting 4 bottles instead of 3. wouldn't this be the good deal?
Yeah... but the quality of redwine they use really SUX ... hahahaha ... but its a good deal.

I suppose we REALLY have to control our consumption leh ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikopei View Post

me just came back from houjie...went jiahua n wen yi...managed to get foc soups, food, 1 free rer wine ...some 10% discount..etc

We must help to keep 'inflation' in check for the entertainment city of DONG GUAN.....

MAI TU LIAO
Wah... I thot TIGER BEER offering VISA CARD promotions in CP... now only realise its Tiger Air... haha
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 30-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Yeah... but the quality of redwine they use really SUX ... hahahaha ... but its a good deal.

I suppose we REALLY have to control our consumption leh ...

Wah... I thot TIGER BEER offering VISA CARD promotions in CP... now only realise its Tiger Air... haha

Hi to all bro,

TEAM + WORK = TEAMWORK

Cheers
Old 30-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Samster

my personal comment is wenyi is very value for money... jiahua, MM service not that good... wenyi i can get red wine 3 free for 2 (that normally is 2 free 1), beer 1 free 1 (or even 1 free 1.5, but do it occasionally not everytime lah).

free soup, snacks, bill discount is quite similar as yours...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikopei View Post

MAI TU LIAO
Old 31-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The price that I quoted, it is standard and same regardless any hotel, I will still charge the same rate, being it Miraton, Huatai, HuiaHua n etc... How I do it? Of course lah, like what sino bro u said, u need the relationship with the top management. Give you one example, without the discount card, but just by showing my face at HuiHua, I can get 30% discount on the total bill. Please note, not the discount on certain item, but the TOTAL BILL! Being it snacks, hard liquor, beers or whatever. Some bros may say there is not possible to get discount on hard liquor, yes, it is true to the normal case.

I am not saying that my face is BIG, and I am not the only one can do this, many bros also can do, if u r the frequent cheongster.
Brother, your face is really BIG, 30% on total bill in HH?? The last time you didn't tell me about this and I only get 20%. Next time you must come along with me to show your face..KNN HH bills are not consistent...sometimes I paid 4000 for 5 bottles and sometimes 4000 for 6 bottles of Bleu. Must borrow your big face..

Also, next month, you must get us a good team again for our exotic sexion....will pm you.

Last edited by sebast97; 31-03-2007 at 06:15 PM.
Old 31-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Samster

yo bro, actually i hv mentioned to u last time, during your orgy session, mayb u were too excited n didn't hear carefully...

with discount card u can get 20%, but if u ask the LaoZong, then u can get 10% more...

want orgy again huh? this time can get u a sauna girl who can do AR... but hopefully she is still working by the time u cum, good girl easily being packed by someone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97 View Post
Brother, your face is really BIG, 30% on total bill in HH?? The last time you didn't tell me about this and I only get 20%. Next time you must come along with me to show your face..KNN HH bills are not consistent...sometimes I paid 4000 for 5 bottles and sometimes 4000 for 6 bottles of Bleu. Must borrow your big face..

Also, next month, you must get us a good team again for our exotic sexion....will pm you.
Old 31-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Samster

sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yo bro, actually i hv mentioned to u last time, during your orgy session, mayb u were too excited n didn't hear carefully...

with discount card u can get 20%, but if u ask the LaoZong, then u can get 10% more...

want orgy again huh? this time can get u a sauna girl who can do AR... but hopefully she is still working by the time u cum, good girl easily being packed by someone...
Sure bo, maybe that time blurr blurr kenna attacked. Next time if you cannot come along, I must get your face photo, to show LaoZong to get that 30% discount. The other Wang Ho never offer me this much. Any chance to talk them into letting me bring my own bottles? Their bottle is damn small.

Are you in CP now? Only one sauna girl how to service other brothers...help find a few more..i am coming down from the mountain next month, will look out for you.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brasscork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros! 3dee i have been following(chiongingly reading all of them i the last 4 hours!) the changping threads.

Am very very very interested in dropping by or joining one of you guys between 4th-8th April. To be honest I hope to know if i would be welcomed as I am a real newbie and 2ndly i do not drink a lot.

If possible please drop me some replies and I greatly appreciate it! Thanks bro 3dee for your reply in the pm!
Old 01-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
....Are you in CP now? Only one sauna girl how to service other brothers...help find a few more..i am coming down from the mountain next month, will look out for you.
Bro, u got go up mountain one meh? Missed u and the rest of the guys during last trip, got to return to homeland early due to emergency. PM me on your next trip, hopefully will be able to meet up this time.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Any chance to talk them into letting me bring my own bottles? Their bottle is damn small.

Are you in CP now? Only one sauna girl how to service other brothers...help find a few more..i am coming down from the mountain next month, will look out for you.
If u want to bring your own bottle, just bring in secretly and don't tell them, otherwise for sure they will not allow u to bring in!

i suppose to leave cp yesterday, but now i extended my stay till next sat (apr 7), to handle 3M issues (MM Management issues...).

last week when i was here, i didnt inform my restaurant gal that i m coming, but by accident met her at Mun-Lian (didnt know that day was her off day), so she said i cheated her, now asking for break...

so for these 2 months, my designer gone, my hotel girl gone, now my restaurant girl also gone... left with only the girl that i packed (thinking of throwing her also...) n in progress for a new assistant mummy.

life is tough, didnt hv much mood to go out for sing song n drinking also... sigh...

my planned next trip 2 cp is apr 22 - 28, with the high possibility to extend till may 5... hope can meet up with u that time bro!
Old 01-04-2007, 08:11 PM
Samster

just replied your pm bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasscork View Post
Hi Bros! 3dee i have been following(chiongingly reading all of them i the last 4 hours!) the changping threads.

Am very very very interested in dropping by or joining one of you guys between 4th-8th April. To be honest I hope to know if i would be welcomed as I am a real newbie and 2ndly i do not drink a lot.

If possible please drop me some replies and I greatly appreciate it! Thanks bro 3dee for your reply in the pm!
Old 02-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by excm69 View Post
Bro, u got go up mountain one meh? Missed u and the rest of the guys during last trip, got to return to homeland early due to emergency. PM me on your next trip, hopefully will be able to meet up this time.
hahaha...brother..after our bell ringings with pussybuster and Rokket last month, I have gone up mountain....to confess and avoid all evil intefluence by you guys.. Now getting bored, and would like to come out for some refreshment again. On the next trip, well bro Gilaxes will inform you...this time you have to show us around in CP...seems that you are now the PR there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread