The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!
CNY cat150 & cat 100 FR

Start this thread to keep track of the number & "quality" of the WL during this CNY2005 period.
Bcos was told by a few bros that during CNY,the service time was cut short by 15mins,also many WL are nt back for work yet.
Can any seniors pls confirm this "myth"?
Was thinking of having a CNY bonk but was told better to wait after CNY?
Is it true?
Pls advise,thanks a lot
Happt Chinese New Year!
Old 12-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CNY cat150 & cat 100 FR

Bro Eastpipper, you can forget bonking about GL150/100 above all that you have quoted you sometime have to wait for hourS for the gal you want so my advice is to go for GL40 then GL150/100 you pay $10 (from $40 up to $50 for CNY only) more and get the same timing as per normal day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper
Start this thread to keep track of the number & "quality" of the WL during this CNY2005 period.
Bcos was told by a few bros that during CNY,the service time was cut short by 15mins,also many WL are nt back for work yet.
Can any seniors pls confirm this "myth"?
Was thinking of having a CNY bonk but was told better to wait after CNY?
Is it true?
Pls advise,thanks a lot
Happt Chinese New Year!
Old 12-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 22
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cut short by 15min.. then Cat 80 one become from 30 - 15min... do wat? DUn think so leh but i never go down so dunno. Hope it's not.. actually thinking one but now hear this think can "3 think" leow heheh

Old 16-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

As mentioned before, not all gals will follow this rule. Most gals will not bother about it and retain 45 mins for their regulars. Best to call up the OKTs to confirm.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 16-02-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
so_good deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Eastpipper,

Was at in GL for a quickie yesterday, cos the tank was full during the CNY period. I guess I was lucky, as I contacted my regular hse OKT to check on the cat100 gal that I was going for and OKT told me to come down fast, she will be going back to M'sia tonight and last call at 6.30pm (later found out from her that she was going back to hometown to pray).

I did waited for abt 1/2 hr for her to return to base and during this time, I managed to observed the following:-
a) It is true that some of the cat150 or 100 WL has gone back home of the CNY and this has cos a shortage of gals in Lor G. I guess so, as my WL commented that she was very busy yesterday!

b) though my WL was busy, there was no reduction in the servicing time (30mins) and increase in cost.

c) saw 3 150cat WL while waiting and there seems to be no shortage of WL.

Hope the above obseravtion helps clear some myth.
Old 16-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
SEX DEMON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_good
Bro Eastpipper,

Was at in GL for a quickie yesterday, cos the tank was full during the CNY period. I guess I was lucky, as I contacted my regular hse OKT to check on the cat100 gal that I was going for and OKT told me to come down fast, she will be going back to M'sia tonight and last call at 6.30pm (later found out from her that she was going back to hometown to pray).

I did waited for abt 1/2 hr for her to return to base and during this time, I managed to observed the following:-
a) It is true that some of the cat150 or 100 WL has gone back home of the CNY and this has cos a shortage of gals in Lor G. I guess so, as my WL commented that she was very busy yesterday!

b) though my WL was busy, there was no reduction in the servicing time (30mins) and increase in cost.

c) saw 3 150cat WL while waiting and there seems to be no shortage of WL.

Hope the above obseravtion helps clear some myth.

Bro so_good, i think maybe your WL wanted to keep you cumming back for her (or maybe you are very good), that's why there is no reduction in your timing..

But i think you must be very good, that's why, your WL, despite her being very busy, there was no reduction in the servicing time .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1