The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify
Re: Macpherson Mall recommendation

Further down the road at the bus stop there is 3 spa shops beside a furniture shop. Have a few hidden gems inside. One of the girls called Tina quite nap. Not bad. Always frequent there.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 6
SoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond reputeSoftSoftRice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
Further down the road at the bus stop there is 3 spa shops beside a furniture shop. Have a few hidden gems inside. One of the girls called Tina quite nap. Not bad. Always frequent there.
Nowadays like nv see Wendy. I feel Wendy is the prettiest there
Old 15-11-2022, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrozeFreeze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
This is not in MacPherson mall but somewhere in the vicinity.
Went into this 2WO shop and had ML A massage me. It’s a very small curtain shop. Saw ML B snoozing on a massage bed and her body shape was hot.
Did the usual with ML A and got to the point of sucking and licking her big tasty boobs, as well as her fleshy butt.
She asked if I wanted tarma and I thought why not get that hottie in as well. So nego the price and second round of action begin.
ML A began sucking my cock while ML B slowly stripped and allowed me to explore her big pointy boobs (not as big as A but not far off). When I got to the butt, it was firm, shapely and fleshy and perky. I spent at least a good 5 mins just licking and sucking it. All this while getting a BJ from A and top body licking by B. Surrendered shortly after with my face still in B’s butt.
B commented that I love butts a lot and next time she will turn it into an ass session. For a guide on B’s body, check out this Malaysian Instagramer HK. Hoshino. She’s good to jerk off to on Insta.
First time trying tarma and glad I found such a good place to enjoy it at. Will def rtm
Hi bro, can pm me contact?
Old 15-11-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jackhwang1988 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Went into this 2WO shop and had ML A massage me. It’s a very small curtain shop. Saw ML B snoozing on a massage bed and her body shape was hot.
Did the usual with ML A and got to the point of sucking and licking her big tasty boobs, as well as her fleshy butt.
She asked if I wanted tarma and I thought why not get that hottie in as well. So nego the price and second round of action begin.
ML A began sucking my cock while ML B slowly stripped and allowed me to explore her big pointy boobs (not as big as A but not far off). When I got to the butt, it was firm, shapely and fleshy and perky. I spent at least a good 5 mins just licking and sucking it. All this while getting a BJ from A and top body licking by B. Surrendered shortly after with my face still in B’s butt.
B commented that I love butts a lot and next time she will turn it into an ass session. For a guide on B’s body, check out this Malaysian Instagramer HK. Hoshino. She’s good to jerk off to on Insta.
First time trying tarma and glad I found such a good place to enjoy it at. Will def rtm
Bro can pm contact? Thanks
Old 21-11-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

That stretch Wendy is the prettiest, but like nv see her nowadays. Any bro got any clues where she go?
Old 21-11-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
markaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can pls share ctc? Thank you

Quote:
Old 21-11-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 11
AhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud ofAhWeiWei has much to be proud of

Pls share ctc; thanks a lot.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Loverheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share and pm contact?
Old 23-11-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

darremin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share contact thanks
Old 06-02-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

The regular ML that I usually visit just shifted to this area.

Look: 7-8/10, pre-milf
Boob: D-melons, soft and fragrant, with small light brown/pinkish chocolates
Service: soft moaning, allow roaming n zhut zhut
Damage: 2B2R to 2B3R

Ample of parking in front and behind the MP, MRT station is like 10 min walk, got a nice hawker centre nearby too

Interested bro can pm me for contact.

If any bro knows where the Viet Wendy (near SPC) went? She is not there alr. Only see Sophia

Last edited by BoobsterUnited; 06-02-2023 at 11:23 PM.
Old 14-02-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Massagenewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro can pm contact
Old 14-02-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Massagenewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post

Ample of parking in front and behind the MP, MRT station is like 10 min walk, got a nice hawker centre nearby too

If any bro knows where the Viet Wendy (near SPC) went? She is not there alr. Only see Sophia
Hi bro can pm contact?
Old 15-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Any bro got tried the sweet and pretty viet, W**dy before? Recently just reconnect back with her after she moved out of MacPherson. Wanna hear from senior bros before heading down
Old 25-02-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
crapster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks0707 View Post
I have a recommendation for a place near macpherson station. She used to be at one of S'goon gardens MP but offered GQ but they called it 保养. She recently went over to this new place since last month. Abit shy for teachable. Allows roaming.Petite, not for boob lovers. Dmg is $160 for 1.5 hours and $108 for 1 hours. Interested bros can PM me.
Bro, able to share? TIA
Old 28-02-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post

Can share the pre milf?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1