The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dh_hurtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Days when we were young.

It was just a typical Friday with nothing much to talked about except the constant burning sensation from the Sun. But for some reason, the humidity and hot weather are exceptionally crazy on that day. I got off work early, which is rare, as I’ve finished all my work, clear outstanding mails and dish out instructions to my subordinates(I prefer calling them colleagues even though they work directly under me). Since it’s the first Friday of the month, I will always buy my guys a round of drinks at Harry’s Bar at Esplanade. This is to let them relax and to reward them for their hard work every month. But when it comes to work, I’m a no nonsense guy and will give it to you when you screw it up no matter big time or small time. But when the time for work is up, I will chase them away from office and ask them to go home and accompany their loved ones. My philosophy is pretty simple,

“Do your best at work. I don’t care how much work you’ve not done, when it’s time to go home, just go. Because work will never be finished.”

Yup! That’s me, Alex. 25 this year and holding a pretty decent job in one of the major hotels in Singapore that pays me quite a fair share. That explains why I always buy my guys a round of drinks every first Friday of the month.

Anyway, I got off work early as I finished my stuff and was thinking where to go since it is still office hours and home would probably be the final destination. I wore my helmet and was about to rode off, I saw this lady, wearing a white spag top and holding her black blazer in her right arm with a black office wear skirt, running towards my direction looking left and right with her long hair swinging like a siao-zhar-bor.

For that few seconds, I was enjoying the view as if watching a music video off youtube and thought,

“God, who in the world is that? You running away from a rapist is it?”
Old 29-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Re: Days when we were young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh_hurtz View Post
“God, who in the world is that? You running away from a rapist is it?”
She took out her phone from her blazer and started dialing without looking at her phone but still constantly searching for someone, or something.

“Waaa! Don’t tell me she really getting chased by rapist and calling the police meh?” I thought to myself.

Just then, my phone started vibrating and it was a call from my PA, Candice.

“Waaa?! Don’t tell me that siao-zhar-bor- is her hors?”

I picked up the phone and put to loudspeaker mode as I was wearing my full-face helmet.

Me: …. (I kept quiet and waited for her to say something.)
Candice: Hello? HELLO? HELLO?! (She said that 3 consecutive times each time getting louder and leave me no time slot to reply.)
Me: Siao ah! You “hello” so many times for what? My phone also never spoil.
Candice: Sorry sorry! Boss, where are you?
Me: Me? Looking at you. (Still looking at her in panic mode looking around.)
Candice: Don’t play la boss!
Me: Serious. You’re wearing a white spag top with a blazer in your hand standing in the middle of the car park road as if this is your road ahh, right? Hmmm .. Your pink color strapless bra is pretty striking from here.
Candice: Correct la but you already saw me this morning so that doesn’t count.
Me: If I’m at the car park, you’re buying the kids(my subordinates) drinks tonight.

With that I hung up the phone and rode my CBR600RR out from behind a car and stopped beside her.
Old 29-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2683 / Power: 14
Belwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond reputeBelwins555 has a reputation beyond repute

First one to report in.
Old 29-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
killerstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second i guess. Moar.
Old 30-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
skybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to beholdskybandit is a splendid one to behold

Setting up tent .
Old 30-07-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp here ...
Old 30-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SharkAttack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support support.

Starting the kallang wave. Lol pro clift hangers!
Old 30-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hmmmm .... a great start ...

Next camper fall in liao (but pls do not let us wait til next friday for the post ... thks inadvance)
Old 01-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
With that I hung up the phone and rode my CBR600RR out from behind a car and stopped beside her.
Me: Drinks on you tonight, rejection is futile!
Candice: I hate you la!
Me: HAHAH!

I looked at her and sense that something is not right. She kept looking down on the floor and keeps fidgeting her with her fingers.

Me: Cb, confirm tua-dai-ji if not you won’t stand here and not say a word while I have my helmet on in the damn bloody hot carpark.
Candice: Boss … my lady landlord just called and ask me to move out by tonight.
Me: And?
Candice: I got no place to stay in such a short notice. (Her voice getting softer as the sentence comes to an end)
Me: Call your female friends la. You sure got some very good buddies right? A few at least?
Candice: Boss, you know I don’t have that much friends also what. I always go back home after work and all. I don’t wanna appear like I need help then look for them.
Me: Okay. Then give me a suggestion where you need my help. Cannot be I think a solution for you right? It’s not my problem afterall.
Candice: Boss!!! Don’t be so evil can not? I now no place to stay leh.
Me: That’s why I say give me a solution, NOW! I’m sure you got one since you came running to me. Spit it out or I’ll ride off now.
Candice: Hotel is expensive, hostel is dis..gus..ting. And I know you are staying alone. Can I come over for a few days while I source for alternate place?
Me: Oo (I literally gave her the Oo look.)
Candice: Please? (Still looking at the floor with her fingers fidgeting.)
Old 01-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

camp fire is just starting..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Me: Oo (I literally gave her the Oo look.)
Candice: Please? (Still looking at the floor with her fingers fidgeting.)

Without much consideration, I just simply agreed to her request. Don’t ask me why, at that time I couldn’t care so much and only know that I cannot let my PA be like a wondering soul. I mean it isn’t right for a lady to be out on her own carrying her luggage and hunting for a place to stay right guys?

Candice: Really boss?
I nodded my head.
Candice: Really ah?
Me: Uh huh.
Candice: Are you serious?
Me: You ask again you’re staying at our hotel and pay the full amount with no staff discount.
Candice: OMG! Thank you so much!

She kept bowing like 3 to 4 times and repeatedly hit the “Thank you boss!” line.

Me: Anything else?
Candice: Nope! (She said with a damn big smile on her face.)
Me: Since you got my address, and here are my house keys. Just come wherever you feel comfortable and drop me a text before you come.
Candice: Okay!
Me: Remember to text me before you come! I might be banging some chick prettier than you.
Candice: OMG! Seriously?! Are you saying that I’m not pretty enough for you to bang?!
Me: >.^ (I gave her a quick wink and just smiled.)

Just before I rode off, she gave me a big kiss on my full-face visor and left a huge lip-gloss stain on it.

Being me, even with my helmet on, I joke around by trying to kiss back my visor from inside. But obviously its impossible. But all these small funny movements made her laugh.

Me: Okay! I go liao la. This place is a sauna!
Candice: Okay, see you later!

I waved good bye and rode off. 30m into the distance, I heard her shouting which I heard distinctly.

Candice: Make sure you don’t bang any chicks prettier than me!

And there I was thinking:

“Yaaa right ~”
Old 01-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Well written ...

got picture lagi better!
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Well written ...

got picture lagi better!
Okay, can bro! I will upload with pictures to better facilitate my story Wait for the next installment! Writing now but falling asleep already!
Old 01-08-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
readyletsgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS! Continue writting!! upzzz! (:
Old 01-08-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Candice: Make sure you don’t bang any chicks prettier than me!

And there I was thinking:

“Yaaa right ~”

During the ride home, I didn’t even think about what Candice said because I was too busy concentrating on the road and screaming vulgarities into my helmet because of cukoo drivers!
And in no time, I was reached my place and headed for lunch at a nearby coffeeshop.

I ordered ban-mian, a can of ice cold coke and sat down to cool down myself from the crazy weather. I have this habit of sitting at the corner of the coffeeshop because it allows me to scan through the whole coffeeshop for any potential chiobu-s which I can look at. And there I was wondering where are all the chiobu-s from my neighbourhood, then it struck me.

“Fuck! Lunch time just over, all the OL(Office Lady! NOT OLD LADY) should be back in office already.”

And I was looking around, waiting for my food to come, a bunch of school uniform kids, probably around the age of 16 to 17 just came into the coffeeshop(The reason why I spotted them is because they’re bloody noisy and the females are laughing so loud that I got the urge to insert my manlyhood straight into their mouth and ask them to shut up and suck it up.).

Them being so noisy, it attracts all kind of attention from the coffeeshop people; the diners, the food seller, the aunties, and last but not least, especially…(drum rollx10000) the UNCLES! It is a no brainer that the uncles will all be ogling at all these SYT no matter whether they look cui or not. When they have their ponytail tied up, all the uncles will think that they’re some sweet looking, innocent pretty ladies. Which, in my mind will always be the same old question,

“Hmmm .. This one don’t know the boyfriend got touch before not.”

Yes, call me evil! But that’s what guys always think! Well .. That’s what I believe! RIGHT?!

Anyway, that’s how the girls wear when I saw them. Pretty similar I must say.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/88/pic1ja.jpg/

As I look at them, my mind drifted back to the days when I was still a student in Secondary School(A pretty good school in Ang Mo Kio area). I still remember vividly that I was playing this online game called GunBound, and I manage get a girl’s name and MSN.

Me: Hey! It’s me! I just played GunBound with you like 2 minutes ago.
Cheryl: Hello.
Me: My name is Alex, 16/M
Cheryl: Cheryl here, 16/F
Me: I’m from *** Sec. You?
Cheryl: I’m from *** Sec(Bishan area).

*All the super boring and innocent, REALLY INNOCENT talk here*

(I’ll go brief on this part to at least let you know the rough idea.)
Through much talking and webcaming, we became cyber-stead(Gosh! This term seem so stupid now but it was pretty IN at that time.) And we eventually met up and spend a lot of time together going out to town, taking tonnes of neoprints(which I still have them now, surprisingly.)

During the weekdays when we hang out together after school, we’ll always be in our school uniform. And for her age, upper sec in school, out of 7/10 girls in her level, their skirt will be way above knee cap, probably 2 to 2.5 inches higher? 3/10 are just pure nerds with complete smart sense of following the school rules. For her, typical secondary school ahlian.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256/pic2mn.jpg/

Yup, something like the left one but a little longer bit but shorter than the right one.

As her boyfriend, I would either hold her hand or put my hand around her waist when we walk. There was this particular time when we were on the escalator down to Takashimaya, I was 1 step below her. Both my arms were wrapped around her waist area and her arms were wrapped around my neck. Being cheeky, my left hand gave her firm ass a slight squeeze and smiled widely at her.

Cheryl: Oei! (Gently tap me on my head)
Alex: Nice ass!
Cheryl: Later other people see how?
Alex: No one is behind you. I can see from here.
Cheryl: Really?

After that word, immediately she guided my right hand and gently rub the front of her panties.

Cheryl: Since you’re on the lookout, I’ll give you something more.(Gently biting her lips at the same time.)
Alex: Oh wow. That’s..nice.(To be honest, I was pretty stunned. That wasn’t what I had in mind!)
Cheryl: You like that?(She whispered straight into my ear.)
Alex: Nope.
Cheryl: What?? OMG, seriously?!

Upon reaching the same level ground, I pulled her close to me and whispered back to her ears.

Alex: Like is not a good enough word dear. I love it.
Cheryl: I’ll let you have more later back at YOUR(Pointing her index finger at my chest) place.
Alex: My pleasure.(Gave her a peck on her lips.)

Disclaimer:
1.) All my stories are 80% true. Where the 20% go? The names and places used may vary from facts because using a well-known landmark would be easier for you guys to visualized.
2.) The pictures used are google-ed/sggirls-ed online to help better picture the story.
3.) Any resemblance found in the pictures are of pure coincidence, and is/are NOT in anyway related to the person. Even if they are, I also wouldn't tell you. Would I?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1