The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 14-10-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Anybody got latest Intel or line up on the spa at orchid hotel? Can pm?
Old 15-10-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkukueh9494 View Post
Just went TPP to buy toto cause today 4.5m, after that went up to 2nd floor of TPP to take a walk and quick look. Walked one round and saw a lady with round specs and centre parting light brown hair from Y* *i* **n, beside was also another shop. Looked quite cute but not sure if its the same person that was talked about in the previous page, cause she was sitting down and lying her head on her hands on the table. Didnt enter because gf working opp TPP, later deed done 6pm just nice pang gang time her friends see me then kong ka kiao. anyone tried her before can pm me review pls?

Yes. Is the same one mentioned
Old 18-10-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Tried S***** on level 2 near one of the staircase. Nothing much to shout above, teasing was only average too.

Pull her her shirt and wanted to unhook her bra, she asked for more top-up but I didn't give in and in the end she relented and let me unhook.

She looks ok to me with facemask on (didn't ask her to take off mask). While I'm there, heard another bro in the next cubicle, think that bro was chopped as can hear them whispering (pretty loudly...) and the bro agreed to top-up $30 to unhook bra. Don't know who's the ML though.

RTM: Maybe, even though I didn't agree to top-up, she still let me unhook and didn't hurry with the HJ, was still going on slow and nice while I'm busy. So overall attitude ok, just that I saw another ML on my way out and maybe she will be my next target to try if I'm in that area
Old 18-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Walked ard yst and saw this purple signboard shop. The B***** S****

Standard chicken rate for 1hr. The bigger boobies led me in.

the pounding was good strength and a while later, GQ asked.
Fried Job was 150, tried to nego to 120 but no luck.
Instead offered me 3 Pieces for 270.

Think a bit, took the meal.

Quite a powerful meal with oysters, buns and peaches

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 19-10-2021, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 4
novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 19-10-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

novitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samsternovitalam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 19-10-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by novitalam View Post

Bro, are helping bros here to find the shop unit or something else you have in mind...
Old 19-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a case of a picture paints a thousand words...

And some bro's here are not too well versed with words...

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Bro, are helping bros here to find the shop unit or something else you have in mind...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Petervo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
tried this ml at this place. quite a discreet place. ml actually look much prettier than her wechat photos. look like late 20s or early 30s. massage was quite good with some teasing. but when it came to the special part she tried to chop carrot ask for $100, but managed to nego to $60 with roaming. her cup not bad, seems like a B. not a bad place overall but hopefully fellow bros dont spoil them too much.
Not relevent

Last edited by Petervo; 22-10-2021 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Not interesting
Old 19-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

As usual after receiving her WeChat saying bored nothing to do and as I was nearby decided pop up again..went in closed n lock door, removed her oversized tshirt and bra, small aeroplane runway can’t land my Boeing so went down under for a taste of ah Yat new dish..smells seafoodish…stopped my meal and removed my …. wanted brush brush but asked me wait she go out take cling film..come back in don’t waste time Liao so I pump pump and pack ah Yat all while in the cling film, similar to being slightly in oven, almost done removed cling and juices popped onto chin n airport..quite a session, btw she mentioned not to tell anyone, as her boss and friends are always viewing all these forum. I didn’t tell anyone, I just describing my high tea session, n as usual abit expensive
Old 19-10-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

actor and actress many here
Old 20-10-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
serial2k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious74 View Post
This is my first FR so do be more lenient and point out any areas that need improvement thx =D

Was walking around Tanjong Pagar area after work when I suddenly felt the urge to go for a massage. Explored abit and came across this nice signboard that looked quite clean and holistic, climbed the stairs to take a look and was greeted at the door by a young and pretty PRC girl. Was quoted 50/hr for Traditional Tuina massage, felt it was reasonable as it looked quite good and there's a common toilet/shower and was secretly hoping she would be the one massaging me. Paid and was led to a room on the 3rd floor and went to shower. Took my time showering and when I came out, to my pleasant surprise, the receptionist was waiting for me. Was led back to the room and I drank some tea before lying face down and the massage began.

Massage wise, i opted for an oil massage, she concentrated on my lower back and used her knuckles and knees occasionally to apply pressure. I felt very relaxed and it was not piano type at all. What I enjoyed a lot was that during the massage, I chatted with her and she was willing to chat with me. As she moved to my lower body, can feel her occasionally teasing my butt and thigh areas, as she started stroking my balls area, I raised my hip to allow access and she started stroking my 2IC. At this point in time she was still conversing with me but I was hardly able to answer as I was very hard and trembling with excitement. Told her I really enjoyed what she was doing and shortly after was asked to turn over. On my front, she didn't do much but she very shyly asked if I wanted to be massaged "there", I played dumb to tease her as I found she was really very cute and we eventually agreed on $50 tips for a HJ and top roaming. Eventually released my soldiers and she cleaned me up and I went to shower.

Overall experience is very positive (8/10). I feel she is quite new and fresh as she mentioned she has been in SG for 6 months only and the fact that she didn't immediately reach for my member but rather shyly asked if I wanted. Below is my concise scoring. Do up my points if you feel I have done a good job, I do wish to protect this place so will only share to those with points or those I deem more trustworthy =P

Nationality: PRC ( only speaks Chinese)
Name: Coco
Looks: 8/10 - looks young and sweet with pretty eyes, nice smile.
Figure: 8/10 - B-cup, slim with meat kind
GFE/Chemistry: 9/10 - can tell she is quite shy as she don't dare to look me in the eyes for long, I enjoyed chatting with her and she is quite accommodating to my requests and can tell she is trying hard to provide good service.
Massage: 9/10 - not sure why she concentrated on my lower back but her kneeling and knuckles technique was quite enjoyable
HJ: 6/10 - felt she was abit rushed, perhaps because of my many requests and didn't have much time left or perhaps she was tired.
Damage: $50/hr traditional Tuina + $50HJ (additional options of $80worldwide roaming and $100 boobs-2IC massage)
share location bro?PM me, thank you
Old 20-10-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7836 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, you quoting something that was shared in 2014. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by serial2k View Post
share location bro?PM me, thank you
Old 20-10-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Wow, you quoting something that was shared in 2014. LOL
And that long ago FR already mention $50 tips. 7 years ago! No wonder all the ML want more than usual "market rate" these days.
Old 21-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow nv know tpp now so happening must try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1