The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljayjay View Post
Hello, pardon xiaodi noob question. Is it true that sex life decreases once you are married? If that's the case, why would one wants to get married knowing your sex life will get miserable after that?
it decreases especially when you have children
Old 19-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inku View Post
Just to share.

I have my fair share of rejects because I'm married and also ladies who don't mind that I am married.
I have had true ONS and also those catfish moments (wah when meet up scare die me).

I think to have a proper FB also need some time invested in it, no woman likes to be just an object for sexual satisfaction, they need attention, care and some form of connection.

Simple things like how's your day? Or well wishes when they are ill goes a long way.
But remember to stop short of going the extra mile, you would want to keep the FB relationship balanced and not send a wrong signal.

Some women may be swayed into romantic thoughts and that will get you into hot soup.
I currently have a FB a few years older than me, she knows I'm married.
We meet once in a while for simple coffee shop meals without any sexual intimacy after, just like normal friends.
Other time we really just meet up and unleash our sexual hunger.
Normal days just usual chatting like friends.
Thanks very much! I find you advice very good. Will ponder over your points!
Old 19-10-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
will start in sugarbook and cmb, the people there is more open, you date them out they already know what you mean
Thanks for your advice too. Will up your points when able to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1