The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: bencoolen beauty services

that Rochor SYT contact no more already? or still have.. who have can pm contact / loc?
Old 17-10-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 14
kanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of lightkanana is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
It seems this thread has been hijacked. Please mind originally it is about the Bencoolen Beauty Services like Perfect Beaute and Dermaswiss. I don't think one of those upstairs mp's at Rochor Rd () should be dealt with in this thread.
Am I right? Or not?
Places like perfect beaute are clean..A lot of hard selling when you enter (and even before you enter if you’re around the vicinity)
Old 18-10-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Places like perfect beaute are clean..A lot of hard selling when you enter (and even before you enter if you’re around the vicinity)
That’s how boss T managed to survive for so long.
4, 6, 8 years at least?
I remembered patronizing their shop when it was newly opened many many years ago, and ‘escaped’ without buying a package. Lol

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-10-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
That’s how boss T managed to survive for so long.
4, 6, 8 years at least?
I remembered patronizing their shop when it was newly opened many many years ago, and ‘escaped’ without buying a package. Lol
I think at least 10 years

I still remember I saw her sister C in red long dress during CNY, she was really pretty that time. Now time to time I will still visit her at the Chinatown branch
Old 18-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

For S$100, can bonk twice at JSP liao...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-10-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
I think at least 10 years

I still remember I saw her sister C in red long dress during CNY, she was really pretty that time. Now time to time I will still visit her at the Chinatown branch
Wow her real sister?
Is her sis operating Beauty or Massage spa?

T was quite pretty imo during her younger days when she started out.
Now still not too bad la but face put on liao, more auntie grade lol.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-10-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
Yes we have known this for ages now.
My point is that this thread has been hijacked by posts about some Rochor mp's...
What's your point?
Old 19-10-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodangio View Post
Does she used to work on lvl 2? Recently went back to the shop but was disappointed they changed boss already, and no more extras.
It closed down when CB started. They didn’t had much business before that and CB sentence the death.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 9
rodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
It closed down when CB started. They didn’t had much business before that and CB sentence the death.
Damn I miss that shop, $100 for 90mins of good hard massage with release. Their teasing during the massage is one of the best! So far haven’t been to anywhere else with such good services.
Old 22-10-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Hercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJL1 View Post
wahhhh i got her card.. almost booked her man.. lucky didnt =x if not waste $$$ since i have a place nearby not bad and price standard or better than market..

HJ + auto roam + 1hr massage total $100.
All in for $100?😳wa nice place !!!
Old 02-11-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Actually my advise is to stay low. No point going out to take risk and once contacted and virus, family affected as well.
I previously warned bros on this area, no names mentioned or spa shop mentioned. But whether heed advice or not, up to you guys. Dont need PM me or ml to ask.

Don't stupid, which ML will tell you everything. If like you, marry you, follow you home already. You think so good everything tell you? Don't naive bodoh.

Lastly hope this covid ends and we have better and safer environment to chiong once again. Stay safe buddies!
the Sxx Sxx no longer working ? seem not reply
Old 03-11-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Those ‘sailor moon’ aunties near OG sipeh aggressive.
They’ll follow n cajole you for a distance, sometimes pass you name card or even give you their hp or ask to add you WC.

They offer $38/half hour for facial + massage.
Promise no hard sell of package.
Whether there’s any special you decide yourself.
I’m not gonna try.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 05-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wowo75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendation on Emp… Spa at Opal?
Old 05-11-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=owen10;20919630]
saw this young skinny (more like prc) in white shirt & long black pants
her shop near those temple/feng shui shops, more towarsd facing the hawker centre

she jio man for massage -do they personally massage or other people massage once we follow her up?
damn gian to let her massage me hopefully extra service
Old 05-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=chongboonkid;20922755]
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
saw this young skinny (more like prc) in white shirt & long black pants
her shop near those temple/feng shui shops, more towarsd facing the hawker centre

she jio man for massage -do they personally massage or other people massage once we follow her up?
damn gian to let her massage me hopefully extra service
waiting for you to commando boss!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1