The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!
Re: cumshot directly into eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Happy sunday fuckday tom
Good one. Thanks.
Old 18-10-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Happy sunday fuckday tom
nice one bro. need to do that to my gf soon.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

yes is painful
i only my sugarbook boy to cum on my body or face only, not other places
Old 18-10-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
nice one bro. need to do that to my gf soon.
need to have some kind of tactics
Old 18-10-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
I once shot when ex-gf gave handjob and accidentally some landed right into her eye. Immediately washed off but red eye stayed for few hours
usually i will close my eye during sex, so he seldom will shot until that far
Old 18-10-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post
some men like eyes to be opened
so can see his big dick..haha
Old 18-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
usually i will close my eye during sex, so he seldom will shot until that far
What has your closing of eye got to do with his shooting near or far?
Old 18-10-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Happy sunday fuckday tom
Very nice shot bro!
Old 18-10-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Agreed not many ladies will want to lick yr dick clean n swallow up all yr sperms for u unless she really loves u a lot like e.g when u r her bf, husband etc, etc...but if u request, most of them would oblige provided they must really love u lah, doesn't matter wat kind of r/s u r in with her ...u can just be an ordinary friend, a colleague, her bf, lover, FB, husband etc, etc
agree not all will want to do that... I only had 2 FBs in the past who are willing to do that, 1 will swallow, 1 will not though. the one who swallow is the most adventurous, many fond memories and adventures

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 20-10-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
to me they are hurting the ladies.
I think she meant some guys like their ladies to maintain eye contact with them while the ladies are giving blowjobs. Some of these ladies give a CFM face while giving blowjobs and it heightens the enjoyment of the blowjob. If the BJ is too professional, sometimes the guy will wonder how come she is so experienced ah?

Not really sure what TS meant by cumshot directly into eyes. If he means accidentally shooting into the eye while doing COF, I think most guys here cannot control the direction our sperm shoots out during ejaculation. If really shoot a lot, hard to avoid having some sperm hitting the eyes.

Many girls don't mind trying COF but if you cum into their hair. Wah good luck to you. Many girls will get angry
Old 20-10-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think she meant some guys like their ladies to maintain eye contact with them while the ladies are giving blowjobs. Some of these ladies give a CFM face while giving blowjobs and it heightens the enjoyment of the blowjob. If the BJ is too professional, sometimes the guy will wonder how come she is so experienced ah?

Not really sure what TS meant by cumshot directly into eyes. If he means accidentally shooting into the eye while doing COF, I think most guys here cannot control the direction our sperm shoots out during ejaculation. If really shoot a lot, hard to avoid having some sperm hitting the eyes.

Many girls don't mind trying COF but if you cum into their hair. Wah good luck to you. Many girls will get angry
Thanks bro. I agreed on your points. In fact if COF, best is to ask the woman to close their eyes as men will not be able to control the direction when to shoot.
Old 20-10-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceNClean View Post
One of my friends confessed that he enjoys cumshots cos he wants to see the girl flinch. Think it’s some sort of high-level domination kink that drives his preference.

Personally, I prefer creampies (consensual of course), but to each his own as long as both parties consent. That, I think, is the most important thing for me
Yes it's the dominant feel when cum of face. But I usually cum a lot so almost guaranteed to hit the eyes when I perform cof.
Old 20-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
In fact if COF, best is to ask the woman to close their eyes as men will not be able to control the direction when to shoot.
When you are young, can cum good enough already. Never think too much of cum where. Best period of sex is during NS. Super fit then. Store the sperm from Monday to Saturday just to book out to whack gf. From missionary position, I intended to just shoot on stomach but end up shooting over her head. Some ended up on mattress behind her head, on her hair, face, boob. So messy.

Now that I am old... sigh... too much free time already. Must plan days ahead where to cum. Like formulating a battleplan.
Old 20-10-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

i do only once with my sugarbook girl, too excited and the sperm like rocket out, that day forget to buy condom
Old 20-10-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by basewang View Post
What has your closing of eye got to do with his shooting near or far?
she looks enjoyable makes him excited i guess
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1