The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 18-10-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
redlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Happen to be around Kovan (Upper Seranggon) area, and was looking some massage to ease my shoulder pain. Walk a long some durians store and saw 1 spa across the street and 1 TCM.....decided to go for the TCM as I really need a good tuina.

Went in greeted by PRC aunty. Told her I need 1.5hrs body tuina, and she guided me into a curtain partition. They provide paper underwear and I was like hm.......

Remove cloth and change to paper underwear. Tot aunty will be the one massaging me but was assigned a younger MILF. Massage was good and she really know where to press. I was relief and feel much better after the neck and shoulder massage was done. Continue to massage my lower back and moving down to my leg.

All was good and normal, until.......she start pressing my buttok area and slowly slide to my goin area. From hard massage slowly turn to essential, wow that's something I never expected. I have tried before real JG, and her skill is somewhat between JG and essential. Time to time she will put pressure at my balls but also slide her hand against my goin area..thru out didn't touch my kkj.

I was rock hard. Later part, I turn facing up and my rod is still rock hard. She didn't react on it. Started with shoulder massage again and move down to tummy. But she continue further down reaching to my goin area gain and this time her breast is pressing on my face...I cannot tahan and was hard again.

I bluntly ask if got GQ but she say is not allow, so I also never really go further since my initial tot is to get a proper massage. But I think she was trying to please me, so she continue with more of the essential massage near my goin but not touching my kkj...it was siok also.

Times up, I change and I give her a small tips.

I think, if I were to visit her a few times more I many unlock something. So I asked for her contact and may nook directly with her next time ...
Bro, don't mind share contact. Thanks.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
If the massage parlours owners knew about this thread it would help abit for sure haha
I dun this it will work even if they know.
Hahaha.
Seems like my place here the small little lor ah soo area. All the shops owner more united than us. I dunno if they know each other. Lol. Doubt it will change.

Anyway its $88 + $50 over here. In the area is the best among the worst. Lol. At least can roam. No rush. ML dun worry abt Boss. And can match my preferred timing. Back door access if required. Feel safer. Anyway this area I feel not as glaring as in kovan mrt stretch. There i feel keep kana spot light. Like from the fuck shop at space. Butterfly if some bros know.

The ML told me here nvr get raid before. Cos got network. Some shops keep kana i feel also nvr network with the right people. Keep my finger cross. Been there for close to 1yr liao. Safe. The ML here also smarter. Level 1 lights off lock door. Unlike some single level curtain joint. Cannot be discreet.

If u guys wana exchange contact pls pm me.
Old 19-10-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kongkongkong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Happen to be around Kovan (Upper Seranggon) area, and was looking some massage to ease my shoulder pain. Walk a long some durians store and saw 1 spa across the street and 1 TCM.....decided to go for the TCM as I really need a good tuina.

Went in greeted by PRC aunty. Told her I need 1.5hrs body tuina, and she guided me into a curtain partition. They provide paper underwear and I was like hm.......

Remove cloth and change to paper underwear. Tot aunty will be the one massaging me but was assigned a younger MILF. Massage was good and she really know where to press. I was relief and feel much better after the neck and shoulder massage was done. Continue to massage my lower back and moving down to my leg.

All was good and normal, until.......she start pressing my buttok area and slowly slide to my goin area. From hard massage slowly turn to essential, wow that's something I never expected. I have tried before real JG, and her skill is somewhat between JG and essential. Time to time she will put pressure at my balls but also slide her hand against my goin area..thru out didn't touch my kkj.

I was rock hard. Later part, I turn facing up and my rod is still rock hard. She didn't react on it. Started with shoulder massage again and move down to tummy. But she continue further down reaching to my goin area gain and this time her breast is pressing on my face...I cannot tahan and was hard again.

I bluntly ask if got GQ but she say is not allow, so I also never really go further since my initial tot is to get a proper massage. But I think she was trying to please me, so she continue with more of the essential massage near my goin but not touching my kkj...it was siok also.

I think, if I were to visit her a few times more I many unlock something. So I asked for her contact and may nook directly with her next time ...

Bro, can pm the location and damage please? Thanks in advance
Old 19-10-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
LOL is this karma? We used to be chiong JB and Malaysians complain we drove prices up. I would never expect it is the other way round now.
Up ur points bro.. enjoy ur day
Old 19-10-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Darknight12345 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Bro can pm please!
Old 19-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post

If u guys wana exchange contact pls pm me.
hi bro, dropped a pm
Old 20-10-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
hisashii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can share contact pleaseee ? can do exchanged too
Old 21-10-2021, 05:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lefaust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do share contact as well! Need Kovan massage contact
Old 21-10-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
I believe the “sales target” does not include the tips they get. The target is set by the boss for their own earnings. The MLs do not get the money. They only earn the commission. Hence, those who wish to earn more have to resort to doing “extras”.

If an ML says she is earning $12k to $13k, these are likely those that provide full service coz I think it will be difficult to earn that much just based on HJ/BJ alone.

… unless there are really carrot heads out there that support her!
80 times 4 birds per day times 28 days + basic sal + comm will easily hit at least 10k. Havent plus those additional 'gifts' these carrot heads aka charitable people are giving out.
Old 21-10-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
80 times 4 birds per day times 28 days + basic sal + comm will easily hit at least 10k. Havent plus those additional 'gifts' these carrot heads aka charitable people are giving out.

I wonder what is the gifts amount they get monthly. Few hundred? Few thousand or 10k and abv? Is abv 10k. Then the men in sg very the rich ah. Hahahaha.
Old 22-10-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BigFatSYT is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone here got reviews for s*r* spa royale next to ntuc kovan? Is it only her regular then can get GQ and roaming? Can pm me please?
Old 22-10-2021, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yn86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
@Babylone. Are u saying sora?
Old 22-10-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
I wonder what is the gifts amount they get monthly. Few hundred? Few thousand or 10k and abv? Is abv 10k. Then the men in sg very the rich ah. Hahahaha.
They got gold jewelry if not branded bag etc lor.. I know one is 1 uncle give the ml 5k per month..
Old 22-10-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
They got gold jewelry if not branded bag etc lor.. I know one is 1 uncle give the ml 5k per month..
Diu!!! 5k per mth. Knn. $5k per mth I can go massage, squeeze neh neh, zhut zhut her, she zhut zhut me, HJ EVERYDAY. Or FJ everyday.

Still got balance to eat Hai Di Lao to recharge once a week on my off day.

Nabei, got demand for Man ML or not. I go interview. Maybe got rich auntie.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

I nvr hear ML tell me they got money one. All everytime say no money one. Lol. I also tell them I save on food n clothes just to visit them. Always kana bully by employer. No choice have to work in sg. Only once a week can visit her. Very stressful in Singapore need to release the pressure. Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1