The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-10-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sausagepaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyonspy View Post
Based on my experience, Filipina that you find on social dating apps are there for 2 things. Either serious relationship or just itchy for fucking.

Key things to note when doing a filipina:
1) they do raw. They don't care if you have HIV. As long as they like you, they will do with you.

2)" I will not disturb you always" - they say this often but never ever let them into your personal life or WhatsApp. They will haunt you day and night maybe because bored or horny

3) "I promise" - hear that often enough but it's never a promise. It's just what they want you to hear.

4) " can you help me/ can I borrow? I will pay you back" - yeah , some do, but generally give without expecting return

5) " I'm worried what you think of me" - that is a clear sign that she is portraying a character that you want to see. Based on Filipino culture, saving face is important and she will hide her true nature. She probably have fucked other guys but says you are the first

6) Most of them come from poverty and have abusive relationship. Never ever spend too much on them. They take it for granted and you become carrot head. You be too nice, they take you for a fool

7) always remember - no matter what she acts or portrays, if she can do it with you, that means she has done it with others.

Play safe smartly and you will always come out on top.
This is very coherent with what I experience .

Nice field report . No offense to the ladies who’s prowling this thread

But yea, like what this bro mentioned, I notice face value is a very big currency among them hence these traits.

On hindsight, thinkjng back where they came from, I guess it’s only necessary la. Just that we SG cocks need some awareness only haha
Old 18-10-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbj View Post

Any bros up her before?
Wow Ba Ba Type .. Yummy

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 18-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Based on my experience, Filipina that you find on social dating apps are there for 2 things. Either serious relationship or just itchy for fucking.

1) they do raw. They don't care if you have HIV. As long as they like you, they will do with you.

2)" I will not disturb you always" - they say this often but never ever let them into your personal life or WhatsApp. They will haunt you day and night maybe because bored or horny

3) "I promise" - hear that often enough but it's never a promise. It's just what they want you to hear.

4) " can you help me/ can I borrow? I will pay you back" - yeah , some do, but generally give without expecting return

5) " I'm worried what you think of me" - that is a clear sign that she is portraying a character that you want to see. Based on Filipino culture, saving face is important and she will hide her true nature. She probably have fucked other guys but says you are the first

6) Most of them come from poverty and have abusive relationship. Never ever spend too much on them. They take it for granted and you become carrot head. You be too nice, they take you for a fool

7) always remember - no matter what she acts or portrays, if she can do it with you, that means she has done it with others.

Bro, often I heard maids say, "I am different, don't compare me with other maid". Maids need sex, this is so true but just the society assume the female is losing when it comes to sex or 'touching' aka molest. But anyway one thing in common when maids go to dating apps, they want sex.
Maids mostly will not let own employer screw them but will go for other employers to screw them. Due to their inferior complex, maid take bf, he also other maid's boss, n her boss take other maids.
Old 18-10-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sausagepaul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

This observation is coherent to what I observed so far.

I made the mistake to go raw when drunk and I paid the price with the abortion.

but yea, what entails after , mostly circled by what this bro advised.

i guess pride and face value is their currency as OFW

It really depends how you approach them ba but it’s good advise for SGbros first timers .

Happy bonking and stay safe
Old 18-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Indonesia maid got standard
these very chio, can share contact
Old 18-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cyborb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, just check anyone have experience with Indon DH with MiChat ID: eldhaeL21 before.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/jailed-man...053649579.html

SINGAPORE — While his wife was away, a man attempted to violate his domestic helper multiple times, even buying condoms for the purpose.

Within a month in 2019, the 68-year-old man sought to rape the 27-year-old Indonesian twice, only failing because he had erectile dysfunction. He then sexually abused her repeatedly.

The man was jailed for twelve-and-a-half years' on Monday (18 October) after pleading guilty to one count each of attempting to rape and sexually penetrating the helper. Another six charges, including attempted rape, molest and sexual assault by penetration, were considered for her sentencing.

She cannot be named due to a gag order to protect her identity.

The maid began working for the man on 9 May 2019 in her first assignment in Singapore. She was tasked with general household chores and to care for the man’s granddaughter when the girl visited.

She slept on a mattress in a bedroom while the wife and the man shared the master bedroom. She was instructed by the man not to lock the room door, as the man’s wife needed to retrieve her belongings from the room.

Tthe victim returned to her room after a shower with a towel wrapped around her lower body as she had forgotten to bring her pants to the toilet.

Man bought condoms in preparation
On 7 June 2019, the man bought several condoms as he wanted to have sex with the victim.

That day, the victim returned to her room after a shower with a towel wrapped around her lower body as she had forgotten to bring her pants to the toilet.

She passed by her employer, who immediately returned to his room to retrieve a condom. He wanted to have sex with her while his wife was not at home.

As the victim was changing in her room, the man knocked on her door. Thinking that her employer needed something urgently, the maid opened the door and the man entered. He told her she smelled nice before hugging her.

The maid tried to push her employer away, but the man kissed her neck and pinned her body down with her arms behind her. The man then took the condom from his pocket and attempted to rape the maid but was unable to do so due to his erectile dysfunction. He sexually assaulted her instead.

The maid eventually broke free and hid in the toilet until the man returned to his bedroom.

The maid thought that the incident was a one-off and did not report it to anyone. She kept her silence as she needed to financially support her family. However, she decided to lock her bedroom door at night from then on, despite being told not to.

This did not faze the man, who retrieved a spare key from the storeroom to enter the maid’s room one night. He tried to unsuccessfully to rape her again before sexually assaulting her.

Maid managed to capture incident
Unable to tolerate the assaults, the maid decided to contact a friend, a fellow domestic helper in Singapore, for help on 29 June 2019. The friend provided the contact details of a staff member from the Centre for Domestic Employees (CDE), and added that the victim needed proof of the sexual assault.

The victim remained reluctant to lodge a report as she feared that this would upset the man’s wife, who had treated her kindly. The maid also hoped that the man would stop his attacks.

On 1 July 2019, the maid felt discomfort in her stomach and decided to apply medicated oil and rest in her room. The man, who was the only other person at home, entered while the maid was lying on her mattress and asked her if she needed to see a doctor.

The maid declined to see a doctor, prompting the man to offer to apply medicated oil on her. The maid rejected this, but the man then held her down and sexually assaulted her.

At this point, the maid recalled her friend’s advice and turned on her phone to film the assault. She managed to capture a portion of the incident by placing it near the mattress. She then fled to the toilet to escape the man’s advances.

Later that afternoon, the man entered her room again to ask if she needed medication, but ended up sexually assaulting her again. He promised he would stop his actions before he left.

The maid called the CDE staff member and provided the video she had captured. The police were called and the man was arrested. He was sent for an erectile and impotency test and was found to likely have vasculogenic erectile dysfunction.

Defence submits testimonials of accused's good character
The man’s lawyers, Sunil Sudheesan and Diana Ngiam, argued that the man’s offences were more opportunistic than premeditated, calling him "an old man with a good record" whose "uncharacteristic behaviour" was triggered by circumstances.

“He certainly accepts responsibility for this actions. But it’s quite clear to me that this is an accused person who acted out of character for that one bizarre month,” said Sudheesan, who claimed that his client would not offend again.

Sudheesan also submitted testimonials attesting to the man’s kindness with previous maids, whom he would go out of his way to help. He ensured that they had the means to stay in touch with their families and would research the best value mobile plans for them. One of the helpers even expressed interest in returning to work for the family.

The prosecution disagreed that the offences were opportunistic, pointing out that the man had taken calculated steps to find windows of opportunity when he was alone with the victim.

Delivering his judgement, Justice Pang Khang Chau said the facts disclosed showed a sufficient level of premeditation to render it a significant aggravating factor.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
spyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspyonspy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, often I heard maids say, "I am different, don't compare me with other maid". Maids need sex, this is so true but just the society assume the female is losing when it comes to sex or 'touching' aka molest. But anyway one thing in common when maids go to dating apps, they want sex.
Maids mostly will not let own employer screw them but will go for other employers to screw them. Due to their inferior complex, maid take bf, he also other maid's boss, n her boss take other maids.
Well said bro. In fact, they devalue sex more then we do. We think sex like wow but to them it's like eating rice everyday

Most of them take sex as past time in their own country because it's free and feels good ( they earn so little and need to remit money so they rather not spend watch movie have hobbies)

We think it's our luck to fuck them but contrary, you are doing them a service. Otherwise, they would not know what to do on off day, or who is going to sponsor them food & gifts and how they are going to get their itch scratched ( yes boys, women need it as much as you).

So if you are going to do it, stick to the golden rules like never overspending, don't get emotionally involve , always protection on and you will be ok
Old 18-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!blurblur2032 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teokc278 View Post
these very chio, can share contact
I follow her on tiktok, very chio, but think I normal person, cannot handle this type as you she go branded shop, eat high tea etc. Haha
Old 18-10-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Wow Ba Ba Type .. Yummy
Any bros got her contact will exchange 3 maid for her contact lol
Old 18-10-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
I follow her on tiktok, very chio, but think I normal person, cannot handle this type as you she go branded shop, eat high tea etc. Haha
Ya lol too atas
Old 18-10-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Simdamien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just met this indo dh and made out with her , wanted to bring her to somwhere else but she was worried that her mam might be heading home soon. Looking forward to upping her soon
Old 18-10-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
this one should be framed & hung on top of this topic. great writing so true. big spending will always backfire with a filipina, not only she will exploit you to the max.....she will actually lose respect to you and take you for a clown literally
Old 19-10-2021, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Royara0429 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Meeting her. Hope to score 🤞🏼
Old 19-10-2021, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Post FR if you up hahah
Will do bro haha. Wish me luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1