The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
nyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected happenings

Enjoying the story TS, please continue!
Old 17-09-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 3
234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Rabbits View Post
Bro, i am keen to this story because maybe i am in the room next to yours.....haha. Pls continue. Up u 17 points. Cheers.
hahaha, wah sure not bro? same place?
Old 17-09-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

please continue bro. support supportp
Old 17-09-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 19
Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
hahaha, wah sure not bro? same place?
Bro, i am very sure is the same place......haha
Old 17-09-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro, i am very sure is the same place......haha

But she RTC Liao.

You sure not? Hahaa
Old 17-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Desert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant futureDesert_Rabbits has a brilliant future

Quote:
But she RTC Liao.

You sure not? Hahaa
Bro, yes. She RTC ardy. I did not find her before. I went every for her colleague. Haha.
Old 17-09-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, yes. She RTC ardy. I did not find her before. I went every for her colleague. Haha.
Ok..then same same.
Current ones all cmi to me.
Hehe
Old 17-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok..then same same.
Hehe
Yes, so i stop going ardy....
Old 18-09-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 8
neo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant futureneo6874 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Unexpected happenings

Quote:
Ok, next story coming up!

This ML RTC liao. She is a ML who was an ang pai..but she’s famous for waxing.

She was really famous and hard to get her wechat. Somehow, I was lucky and a bro here shared. Wanna try waxing and heard her sensual is really good. (Yeap, till today, one of the best I ever tried for sure. She’s just good at it)

More about her, she’s about 160cm, slim, small B boobs..she has tattoos (not saying where as it’s a give away). She is known to dress very exaggerating. She is famous for her waxing which she will then upsell her massage which is average. SBF reviews says she is money faced but her slutty looks and sensual won over the hearts of many brothers. Her boss is also very chio, towards early 40s and has two outlets in SG. Boss don’t do waxing though.

First session was normal with no HJ during waxing, but second session goes like this which was 3 weeks later:

Reached at her place, she was servicing another bro. Waited for like 15 minutes and a little pissed liao. When she came out, she said sorry, and wow..she was in a one piece white dress like some angel. See already felt something stir in my pants. She’s an ah Lian type of hot with tattoos and tinted hair. Can imagine her having sex at a young age already. Haha.

The session wise, she was focused on waxing. She’s quite good at it. And quite pain for me as it’s my first time. We had small talk here and there but below is what I remembered as the main conversation:

She: 你从哪里听到我的?(Where did you hear about me?)

Me: 网上吧。你很出名呢。好不容易才拿到你的微信。没人想给我呢。(Online, you are so popular. Not easy to get your wechat as nobody wants to give)

She: 哈哈,还可以啦。(haha, ok only la)

Me: 我要来是因为我不要太老的女生帮我除毛。有点尴尬。但是你很漂亮,所以我下面容易大起来,不好 意思。(I came because I do not like old aunties touching me below, it is embarassing, plus you are pretty, and that is why you see a boner there)

She: 没事啦。我都看惯了。(it is okay, I see this everyday)

Me: 你的预约应该排满满的吧。应该很多顾客,也很多追求者。(I see that you are packed with appt everyday, should have many customers and suitors)

She: 我有男友找顾客我了。哈哈 (I have a BF already. haha)

Me: 他一定很幸运。几时结婚呢?(He must be a lucky guy, when are you getting married?)

She: 他有家庭的。(Oh, he is married)

There was an awkward silence. Hahaha..

Me: 也好。你们趁年轻,找人照顾,也没错。我也想这样,但是没什么钱。(Well, that is good. When you are young, find someone to take care of you, nothing wrong with that. I also like to do this, but I do not have money)

She was focusing on waxing, and just nodded as I looked at her.

Me: 那你男友一个月照顾你多少?(How much does he give you a month?)
I was really curious.

She: 他帮我换房租,$750。(He helps me with the rental, that is $750)

Me: 这样而已?(That is all?)
I was quite shocked. Like this I also can leh. Whahaha..

She: 嗯。他最近帮我买这个。。(And he just bought me this..) and she pointed at her e-Scooter.

Me: 那我也可以照顾你啊。$750好少。有点可笑。(Just $750 only..quite little and pathetic, I could also take care of you if so)
I saw her lights light up and she was trying to conceal. She continue to wax me but I can tell her mind was thinking hard.

And so, the waxing ended. I can tell she is exploring this idea which I breached to her. As this was the second session, it should have a HJ. First session do not have as she was too aggressive and her boss somehow saw SBF reviews and told her not to be so daring for first session. For the second session, I was waiting. Some of u guys will know that after waxing, the ML will put those lotion or gel to ease the redness from waxing. So her touches was sensual and I became big down there.

I then asked her openly: 有其他服务吗?(any other services?)

She: 有啊,但不可以太大声。老板观察了。(Yes, but you have to be soft. My boss is aware and everyone online knows I am doing this)

Me: 嗯。。好,你放心。我和你配合。(Do not worry, I will co-operate)

And so, the HJ begun. It was easily the best I had. She’s good at stroking and her buildup is good. I was about to to cum but wanted to delay so I started small talk with her.

Me: 你有考虑其他男生养你吗?(You considered of others to take care of u?)

She: 有啊,但不是很多啊 (Yes, but not alot of guys can do that)

Me: 真的吗?我不太相信。你这么漂亮。(cannot be, you are pretty)

Me: 如果你不介意,你考虑我吧。(If u do not mind, can consider me)

She: 那好,我想想。(Ok, let me think)

The sensual starts crazily hot. She even pecked me on the cheeks and necks. She was in a tight one piece dress which has a halter tie at her neck. So I auto groped her boobs..she was okay. Soft and natural..shiok sia..

Me: 我可以看你的胸吗?(Can I see your breasts?)
I was just trying my luck because it was a halter neck. I honestly don’t expect her to untie..and guess what, she seemed ok!!!

So it was left her bra..and I slide in slowly to have my fingers go into it, but her bra was still on. She did something which shocked me..she turned around, and asked me to remove her bra. I think her hands are oily and hence cannot remove..

And so..I removed her bra...
Thanks TS for the very shiok story. Please continue
Old 18-09-2021, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
yesboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS, hope there will be more updates!
Old 19-09-2021, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Bustea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ok..then same same.
Hehe
Those ML I had all CMI
Old 20-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

This ML sounds so familiar... Haha

Guess most bro knows her

Quote:

She was really famous and hard to get her wechat. Somehow, I was lucky and a bro here shared. Wanna try waxing and heard her sensual is really good. (Yeap, till today, one of the best I ever tried for sure. She’s just good at it)

More about her, she’s about 160cm, slim, small B boobs..she has tattoos (not saying where as it’s a give away). She is known to dress very exaggerating. She is famous for her waxing which she will then upsell her massage which is average. SBF reviews says she is money faced but her slutty looks and sensual won over the hearts of many brothers. Her boss is also very chio, towards early 40s and has two outlets in SG. Boss don’t do waxing though.

First session was normal with no HJ during waxing, but second session goes like this which was 3 weeks later:

Reached at her place, she was servicing another bro. Waited for like 15 minutes and a little pissed liao. When she came out, she said sorry, and wow..she was in a one piece white dress like some angel. See already felt something stir in my pants. She’s an ah Lian type of hot with tattoos and tinted hair. Can imagine her having sex at a young age already. Haha.

The session wise, she was focused on waxing. She’s quite good at it. And quite pain for me as it’s my first time. We had small talk here and there but below is what I remembered as the main conversation:

Me: 网上吧。你很出名呢。好不容易才拿到你的微信。没人想给我呢。(Online, you are so popular. Not easy to get your wechat as nobody wants to give)

Me: 我要来是因为我不要太老的女生帮我除毛。有点尴尬。但是你很漂亮,所以我下面容易大起来,不好 意思。(I came because I do not like old aunties touching me below, it is embarassing, plus you are pretty, and that is why you see a boner there)

Me: 你的预约应该排满满的吧。应该很多顾客,也很多追求者。(I see that you are packed with appt everyday, should have many customers and suitors)

Me: 也好。你们趁年轻,找人照顾,也没错。我也想这样,但是没什么钱。(Well, that is good. When you are young, find someone to take care of you, nothing wrong with that. I also like to do this, but I do not have money)

I was really curious.

She: 嗯。他最近帮我买这个。。(And he just bought me this..) and she pointed at her e-Scooter.

Me: 那我也可以照顾你啊。$750好少。有点可笑。(Just $750 only..quite little and pathetic, I could also take care of you if so)
I saw her lights light up and she was trying to conceal. She continue to wax me but I can tell her mind was thinking hard.

And so, the waxing ended. I can tell she is exploring this idea which I breached to her. As this was the second session, it should have a HJ. First session do not have as she was too aggressive and her boss somehow saw SBF reviews and told her not to be so daring for first session. For the second session, I was waiting. Some of u guys will know that after waxing, the ML will put those lotion or gel to ease the redness from waxing. So her touches was sensual and I became big down there.

She: 有啊,但不可以太大声。老板观察了。(Yes, but you have to be soft. My boss is aware and everyone online knows I am doing this)

And so, the HJ begun. It was easily the best I had. She’s good at stroking and her buildup is good. I was about to to cum but wanted to delay so I started small talk with her.

The sensual starts crazily hot. She even pecked me on the cheeks and necks. She was in a tight one piece dress which has a halter tie at her neck. So I auto groped her boobs..she was okay. Soft and natural..shiok sia..

I was just trying my luck because it was a halter neck. I honestly don’t expect her to untie..and guess what, she seemed ok!!!

So it was left her bra..and I slide in slowly to have my fingers go into it, but her bra was still on. She did something which shocked me..she turned around, and asked me to remove her bra. I think her hands are oily and hence cannot remove..

Old 19-10-2021, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jw2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I was really curious.

Support pls continue bro
Old 19-10-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:

I was really curious.

Bro I know who you referring to.
Old 19-10-2021, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I was really curious.

Still around? Can share ctcs?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1