The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-10-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
baksothebest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybaksothebest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
She is my gf what the fuck u want to know?
her ctc number ends with xxxx2744?
Old 29-10-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Why you so greedy you need 2 on Sun? You only have one cock. It better you let go one of them before you lose both. There are alot of bro here who don't even have one. PM me their contact. I will help you to take care one of them 😁😜
haha bro, i was about to say the same things.....let's some bros here to help him.
Old 29-10-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
Why you so greedy you need 2 on Sun? You only have one cock. It better you let go one of them before you lose both. There are alot of bro here who don't even have one. PM me their contact. I will help you to take care one of them 😁😜
Hahaha, I was chatting both at the same time, but didn't expect both also hint that they can come to my place... If happen to bed them,than decide who good in bed, than just keep one...
Old 29-10-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Hahaha, I was chatting both at the same time, but didn't expect both also hint that they can come to my place... If happen to bed them,than decide who good in bed, than just keep one...
bro, remember to share the one that u decided to leave out, good luck and happy bonk
Old 29-10-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 9
Plushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to behold

Anyone up before? TIA

Seaman123
Old 29-10-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Is not pay sex by the way.
i can help u to handle
Old 29-10-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 6
redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
I meant share the incident abt u getting caught by the security guard... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Oh! Paiseh read wrongly. She just wanted to meet up for drinks together with her friends. Then after her friends left, we drank a little longer and she said she wanted to use the toilet before going back. So I brought her to and I said I'll wait outside. She just said why wait outside for what and pulled me to the handicap toilet. Once inside she started to French and then her hands unbuckled my belt and went exploring. Then I also did the same for her. Pulled down her panties and started to lick. Can see already damn wet and she is quite shy to let me lick saying it's dirty but I just don't care. Then when I pull my dick out and just insert a little that's were I heard the security knocking on the door. Lan Lan no choice how to wear back everything and go out. The security just stand there and watch the both of us leave. Later in the cab she said since I did something for her, it's her turn to do something for me also.
Old 29-10-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Who is she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlolale View Post
Oh! Paiseh read wrongly. She just wanted to meet up for drinks together with her friends. Then after her friends left, we drank a little longer and she said she wanted to use the toilet before going back. So I brought her to and I said I'll wait outside. She just said why wait outside for what and pulled me to the handicap toilet. Once inside she started to French and then her hands unbuckled my belt and went exploring. Then I also did the same for her. Pulled down her panties and started to lick. Can see already damn wet and she is quite shy to let me lick saying it's dirty but I just don't care. Then when I pull my dick out and just insert a little that's were I heard the security knocking on the door. Lan Lan no choice how to wear back everything and go out. The security just stand there and watch the both of us leave. Later in the cab she said since I did something for her, it's her turn to do something for me also.
Old 29-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Finally Friday……
Another LBFM for friday….
Old 29-10-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Big tits indomee yummy
Old 29-10-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

redlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyredlolale deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Who is she?
One of my fwb
Old 29-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Hahaha... This one can be recorded as a blooper... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Old 29-10-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
One of my fwb
Friend with benefits so not maid
Old 29-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
Friend with benefits so not maid
Nope. Just sharing a short story due relating to handicap toilet. Had a few fwb who were were working as maids here. But with tea time dancing gone, places to enjoy finding them are low now except for places which I feel is too public.
Old 29-10-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bros here, how you guys handle 2 maids at the same time on a Sunday without them knowing you have ,2 of them to entertain. Im a bit lost now, both also want to go out on Sunday. If they find out I have 2 , I might lose both of them. One of them want go hiking. One want to go movie, at any one time with one of them, the other one wl keep texting, jialat now
get 3some problem solved
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1