The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-11-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
I noticed HT81 have different rates. So far, Balestier is the lowest. $25 and add. hr $8.

Any other hotel lower than that? Quite Xiong if every week go..hahaha...lol
From Balestier all the way to Lavender i think all the rates are between $20-$30/2hr for weekends. But for weekdays the rates are flat $20/2hrs.
If i own a budget hotel like 81,i also will charge more on weekends when demand is higher.
Btw H81 Osaka $40/3hrs.
Old 01-11-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Had my fair share of adventure this weekend.

Started chatting with her on Michat for a couple of weeks prior to the meeting, we clicked well but when it comes down to service, we had a long talk. She demanded quite a high sum for a 5hours straight service, all holes included and will take any given task with in the period.

Was tempted but told her I was gona pay her at the end of the service if I'm satisfied and so she agreed.

Basically, I had the best 5hours of my life, there was no resting for her, we started of fucking and she followed my instruction like a sex maid.

After the deed, to fully utilize the time, I lay down on the bed face down with a bolster under my stomach and instructed to lick my anal clean and give me a occasional dick suck.

She obliged and it was a non-stop of about 2hours of service while I take a nap and woke up again and decided to fuck her for another round.

Eventhough I didn't ultilized the 5 whole hours, I was hard on for almost 4hours and I decided to end the session.

I just found myself a sex maid and will engage her again to clean my dirty ass.

The main highlight was swallow of my cum, ass cleaning with her tongue, CIP, videoing our adventure.

The next time I engage her, I want to bring VR goggles while she suck and fuck it off.

Old 01-11-2021, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post
TOMORROW IS SUNDAY AGAIN... SO MANY CHOICES....

Or this pair of Indon Papaya better to suck ?
This your girl recent ones or long time ago? The mole at the chest look familiar.
Old 01-11-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post

Started chatting with her on Michat for a couple of weeks prior to the meeting, we clicked well but when it comes down to service, we had a long talk. She demanded quite a high sum for a 5hours straight service, all holes included and will take any given task with in the period.

Was tempted but told her I was gona pay her at the end of the service if I'm satisfied and so she agreed.

Basically, I had the best 5hours of my life, there was no resting for her, we started of fucking and she followed my instruction like a sex maid.

After the deed, to fully utilize the time, I lay down on the bed face down with a bolster under my stomach and instructed to lick my anal clean and give me a occasional dick suck.

She obliged and it was a non-stop of about 2hours of service while I take a nap and woke up again and decided to fuck her for another round.

Eventhough I didn't ultilized the 5 whole hours, I was hard on for almost 4hours and I decided to end the session.

The main highlight was swallow of my cum, ass cleaning with her tongue, CIP, videoing our adventure.

The next time I engage her, I want to bring VR goggles while she suck and fuck it off.

Good find! How much u paid?
Old 01-11-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice, can share contact. Upped you.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really nice body, these type young body very hard to resist.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-11-2021, 11:23 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I noticed HT81 have different rates. So far, Balestier is the lowest. $25 and add. hr $8.

Ya, different place different price. Now competitive and more choice for us.

If want to take a few hours suggust dayuse. Cheaper and more worth it.

Upped you +144

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-11-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6184 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, care to share or exchange contracts ? Thanks in advance
Old 01-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
newbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbieatwork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

last min meet up with fwb have 2 runs legs day
To all bros out there I will be posting pics only have any postures let me know I try and will upload
Old 01-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

still asking for free contact to share. loled..
Old 01-11-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Chinatown That One $40

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 01-11-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Bro can share contact and wats the damage
Old 01-11-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex hunter View Post
Bro can share contact and wats the damage
Live up to ur nick bro... Stop asking for contacts and start hunting.
Old 01-11-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You found yourself a dream maid where many men wanted it. The maids I have bonk, just lie down spread the leg. Kinda tired after releasing.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Met this girl on MiChat by the name of sheli luki. Quoted $200 for 2 hours, have any Bros here try before. Told me she only here in sg for 7 months have not met anyone for sex but Sounds bullshit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1