The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Nicely replied, Bro WB.

I think it also obliges the man to discern the woman accurately.
Old 13-09-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
Nicely replied, Bro WB.

I think it also obliges the man to discern the woman accurately.
Bro,

You have made my night!

Yes, must choose a girl with intelligence and good character if you want her to be a long-term partner.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-09-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning,

IMHO, extremely few attractive and cute SYTs of my type from PRC will be coming to Singapore after the pandemic. Actually, there has been a dearth of these highly desirable girls since 2016.

Sadly, we will be getting only plastic women/aunties and very old aunties.

Unless the very attractive young woman knows you very well and wants to be your long-term sexual partner, she won't come here. If you do happen to see one, you can be certain that she is the GF, lao po or mistress of another man here.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 16-09-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning,

IMHO, extremely few attractive and cute SYTs of my type from PRC will be coming to Singapore after the pandemic. Actually, there has been a dearth of these highly desirable girls since 2016.

Sadly, we will be getting only plastic women/aunties and very old aunties.

Unless the very attractive young woman knows you very well and wants to be your long-term sexual partner, she won't come here. If you do happen to see one, you can be certain that she is the GF, lao po or mistress of another man here.

Cheers!

Bro WB
There is basically no nightlife in Singapore so how to get pretty gals coming?
Old 16-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
DifficultYear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
When there's a will, there's a way.

Great thread bro warbird!
Old 18-09-2021, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBMEDSUP View Post
Bro, very difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifficultYear View Post
When there's a will, there's a way.

Great thread bro warbird!
Yes, bro.

There are ways, we just need to look a lot harder and leave no stone unturned.

Cheers to all bros,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 20-09-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

when i was in sugarbook.live, those guys love to tackle me after like my video, will start asking for my facebook and wechat account to get connected. If they guy is ok, i will give them too
Old 20-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnestball View Post
Bro WB,

If I may add - self assured, peace of mind, giving, not exploitative, making them feel they can trust you.

It's all in the mind and playing with their minds with enough sincerity. True power.
trust and first impression is very important
Old 20-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

if you really love a girl, you will find some ideas to tackle her, different people use different tactics
Old 20-09-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
I think a good approach is sharing about yourself first to the lady that way she will be feeling more relax and willing start the conversation. Remember to spice up a notch once in a while as you are looking for something more and not looking for friend zoned. Stay playful but not like a jerk, there is a fine line.
when the girl willing to talk to you you already half success
Old 23-09-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
when i was in sugarbook.live, those guys love to tackle me after like my video, will start asking for my facebook and wechat account to get connected. If they guy is ok, i will give them too
Hi Sammy,

Thanks for the post.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 23-09-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Good afternoon,

I received the following from Mike Haines several days ago. He is a red pill man and I don't always agree with his frames, methods, and actions, but this narrative is interesting and it illustrates some of his masculine character traits.

It also caught my attention because he approached an 18 yo girl n he used terms such as unconscious incompetence and unconscious competence, which I have alluded to a few times in this thread. Mike is 30 and he thinks he is old for an 18 yo SYT? Wait till he is an ah pek and then it would be a true litmus test of his masculine strength and emotional mastery.

I have done minimal editing to make it more readable.

Warbird,

Last Saturday afternoon I was sitting around at home bored.

Nightclubs still aren’t in Dublin yet, and I’ve quit online dating, so I have very little to do.

So I went out.

Not to get girls.

(Which I’m trying to avoid right now, for the purposes of spiritual growth.)

But simply to have an adventure.

So anyway, I had a couple of drinks and walked into the city.

There was a massive “bloc party” type thing going on.

Lots of hot chicks around…

I’m walking through the street and I see a rapturously beautiful girl leaning against the wall talking on her phone.

She’s young, small, blonde, with long tanned legs, wearing Air Force 1s and a short so skirt it barely covers her panties.

I walked past her.

A few yards away, I turned back to look at her. She looks at me and then looks away.

Fuck.

OK… ok… fine.

I walk back there, slowly, not looking at her.

Then when I’m a few feet away from her I hold out my hand.

She looks at me but she’s still on the phone.

“Hi, I’m Michael.”

“Hi…”

She puts the phone away immediately.

We get to talking and I sit down beside her.

Turns out she’s 18.

I tell her I’m 30, but she doesn’t seem to mind.

I start teasing her.

She says something (I can’t remember what), and I use it as an excuse to do a take-away.

I make a “weirded out” face and get up as if to leave. “Well, anyway, I gotta go…”

“Shut up!!” she smacks me, grinning.

I’m standing in front of her now.

I get her to stand up and hug me as if I’m about to leave.

We hug… I look into her eyes…

Pupils are massive, big goofy grin = green light.

I kiss her and she kisses me back hungrily.

Her lips are warm and sweet.

I explore her body with my hands.

Her ass is perfect.

So tight and round and perky.

We go off together and get lost in the night…

Not bad for the first cold approach in weeks.

It used to be that I would need a massive state of “momentum” to approach a girl this hot.

And even if I could approach without momentum, I wouldn’t be able to escalate.

But this was SMOOTH.

No momentum is needed.

No buildup.

No fake confidence.

Hadn’t cold approached a girl in maybe 6 weeks.

Hadn’t even spoken to another human being in 7 days.

Walk outside…

See a 9/10…

Approach…

Chat…

Kiss within 3 minutes…

Pull.

SMOOTH.

Effortless.

Natural.

Not trying to do anything.

No desire for any particular outcome.

Happy if she wants to talk to me.

Happy if she does not.

This is the kind of thing you can expect when you get good at this.

It goes from:

Unconscious incompetence

to

Conscious incompetence

to

Conscious competence

and finally to…

Unconscious competence.

That’s the sweet spot.

And that’s the end result of learning this or any other skill.

It becomes programmed into your muscle memory and reflexes so that you can do it without even thinking about it…

And without strenuous effort…

Without fear…

Without lust of result.

Talking to girls may be hard when you're starting out.

It might seem like you're fighting an uphill struggle to remember to do 13 different things, and it's just too complex.

But like anything else, it becomes more and more effortless over time.

Everything is hard before it's easy.

Yup, he was smooth and he didn't give two hoots about the outcome.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 29-09-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Good evening,

Mr. Mike Haines just sent me a new email.

His methods may work well with many heterosexual girls/women because they don't have a choice. A bad boy or jerk is more attractive than a wussy nice guy. But I know these females will flock to a real badass gentleman, provided they are lucky enough to find one. Sadly, 99.9% of them will never meet one in their entire life. Now you know why so many women are frustrated and bitchy.

Here is Mike's email.

Bro Warbird,

How to tease a woman into a SEXUAL FRENZY

Never apologize. Never explain.

These lines are spoken by John Wayne’s character in the1949 film She Wore a Yellow Ribbon

They are words to live by.

Whatever you may think of Trump, even his harshest critics now realize that his refusal to apologize — even when he made clear mistakes — was one of the reasons he won the election.

People are sick and tired of cowardly leaders (in business and politics) who will apologize for anything and everything.

It just breeds resentment.

When Trump refused to apologize for anything, it was refreshing to people.

“Here is a man who won’t be pushed around easily — even when he’s in the wrong!”

This is attractive to people.

Apologizing is an easy way to “defuse” a situation..

But it also shows WEAKNESS.

Namely, it shows that you’re willing to lose face in order to take the “easy” way out of a crisis — and this is innately a bitch move.

Never apologize to women — even when you’re clearly in the wrong.

No woman wakes up and thinks, “You know what I really want? A man who knows how to apologize to me.”

I can assure you that when women are masturbating with their vibrators, they’re not thinking about a man apologizing to them.

They’re thinking about a man grabbing them by the throat and fucking them like they’re a cheap whore.

Give her the GIFT of being the kind of man who she’s EXCITED by… sexually and emotionally.

Men will apologize to women thinking they’re someone doing her a “favor” — when in fact it’s the opposite.

All you’re really doing is destroying her FANTASY of you and making it so that she can’t get wet for you.

All demands for an apology are a SHIT TEST.

She is really trying to see if you will SUBMIT to her.

And if you do — it lets her know that you’re not the type of man she wants to reproduce with.

(Though she may stay with you to be a provider while she goes out and fucks alpha males).

It's ok to apologize to a girl if you're clearly wrong. Go ahead, but just say it once.

I'll introduce Mr. Hayden soon. He is almost a badass gentleman.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 29-09-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
cygnono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro warbird, many thanks!
Old 30-09-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

In short, its to be a REAL MAN, not a sissy gayish mommy boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks for your question.

"FRAMhttps://www.gomo.sg/mobile?gclid=CjwKCAjwndCKBhAkEiwAgSDKQWYF-yB0KyjCa-yDCPp8v7PEv6Ej5duwxh7yqu0pzBYr0QmK847VlBoCCdsQAvD_ BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&E" is the frame of mind or state of mind or mindset, and in the context of attracting women, refers to a man's emotional strength, self-mastery, and other masculine character traits including courage, dominance, confidence, non-neediness, ambition, intelligence, specialized knowledge/skills, trustworthiness, reliability, compassion, n kindness, etc.

I forgot a MAN's value to society and that he is God's gift to all beautiful women in the world. If all of the above is truly your frame of mind at the subconscious level, you will have no competition in getting all the most attractive girls of your type.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1