The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
pencilman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

camping .....
Old 22-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
LinxiSteven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear TS, why didn't you 'press on" and give her a second or even third wave? This would send her breathless and guarantee a return leg!

By the way, I LOVE the way you attack the panties! Which Bro here has never sniffed one? Come on... It's only natural!!

I WIL BE CAMPING!!!
Old 22-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
naughtynellies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i just wanted to say i am meeting my real estate agent for dinner tonight and hopefully to fuck her... 70% chance.. i just hope i can deliver a message here same time tomorrow saying i've succeeded.
Old 22-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ahpui99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good luck!!!!!
Old 22-03-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds more like fantasy than reality
Old 23-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

grimreaper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 23-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Noah is Cool - loads of Potential

After reading this must buy my dear insurance agent a drink liao
Old 23-03-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

naughtynellies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for hijacking this thread.

as promised, I am writing about my last night's dinner*. (*refer to 3 posts above)

we had dinner at east coast followed by a walk on the beach. then we sat down on this bench that was miraculously dry even though there was a slight drizzle before. (those in east coast area will know it drizzled last night)

then i asked her if she wanted to walk on the sand. she said ok. i held her hand, put my arm on her back. she was ok. go back to the car. she ok. sat down and waited for the driver in the car next to mine to drive off.

then i kissed her and I nearly turned french from the intense kissing over 3 minutes.

went back to my office (my own business place) where we continued. then we frenched again. she touched my cock and I was like "Yes!"
took out my pants and underwear in one quick swoop. moved my hands to her breast and she resisted. that's when i knew something was wrong.

When we were near naked and kissing and she was wet and i was hard, i tried to put my cock in her and she said she can't do it. she said she's not that easy type and i was like "No!"

Instantly, my cock became smaller than its normal size from disappointment.

I disappointed my cock and you guys..i could've written a good story about this about how i banged her and she was screaming "fuck me! fuck me! fuck me harder!" then i came on her face.

but I am honest. so that's was my night. it didn't end there. after i sent her back i masturbated in the shower and came in less than 1 minute. no kidding.
that's the end of the story.

thanks guys for reading.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynellies View Post
that's the end of the story.
Don't worry, good things don't happen overnight. A few more tries, you will bed her for sure. It's not the end yet.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

The flushing of the toilet woke her up. I was washing my dick in the sink when she came into the toilet to pee. This was the first time I ever saw a girl pee in real life. She hovered over the toilet seat instead of sitting down. I found out later that most girl do that in public toilet.

What are you looking at? Never see a girl pee before? She wiped her pussy with the toilet paper and went back outside.

I followed her out. She hopped into bed and pulled the covers over herself and went to sleep. I let her laid there for a while before I slowly pulled away the covers to reveal her naked body.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Smiling.

I pulled her to the edge of the bed and kneeled down in front of her pussy. I leaned in to smell her pussy. It has a hint of pee but it doesn't bother me. She had trimmed her pubic hair short and her pussy lips is thick and bright red in colour.

This turned me on immediately, compared to Korean's darkened pussy lips that look like one-day old oyster, Fish's pussy looks fresh.

I parted it slightly and her clitoris poked its small head out. I licked the tip of her clitoris, hearing appreciative moans from her.

I looked at the overall length of her vagina. It seems short compared to Korean's. From the tip of her clitoris, measuring down to the edge of her pussy hole, it is only about the diameter of two one dollar coin edge-to-edge, maybe smaller.

I gave her pussy a few good end-to-end licking before concentrating on her clitoris. Maybe my technique was not very good. It took her about 20-minute of moaning before she came.

Whimpering like a beaten dog as she cummed, she curled her body towards me and pulled my head up towards her, hugging me. My erect penis found its way to her wet pussy by accident and slid its head in. It felt so good and wet, but as soon as I hear her moaned as my hardened cock moved in deeper, and I lost my erection immediately.

I broke away from her and laid down beside her. She asked me what is the problem.

I said I felt guilty.

It was a fucked up thing to say when you are cheating on your girlfriend but in my little head, putting my dick into her pussy is 100-percent cheating because with licking pussy, getting naked and kissing and everything, I believe I could still lie to myself that it is okay, I could get away with technicality.

She didn't looked pissed. Instead she said, we should only think of this moment. I don't think of my boyfriend when I am with you, and you should only think of me. With that, she put her lips around my limp penis and digged into my foreskin with her tongue. She stared at me, looking at me right in the eye. This got me even more guilty as the image of her face buried between my crotch, with my dick in her mouth. I laid down my head to concentrate on the pleasure instead.

My dick erect a little, but still generally flaccid. I am still feeling kind of guilty. After a few minutes of trying, she asked, can you cum through blowjob?

I said I can.

Okay, and she went back to suck my limp dick. Then she lifted her leg over my head and positioned her ass and pussy over my head. Her action took me by surprise and my dick became hard immediately at the smell and sight of her pussy.

Feeling that I was hard again in her mouth, she immediately stopped. I was shocked and sat up. I thought she was going to stop right there, but before I could say anything she was kneeling on the floor with my dick in her mouth again, staring at me straight in the eye.

The sight of her mouth enveloping my dick. Her hands on my thighs to support herself. I closed my eyes to freeze the moment.

Look at me, she snapped. Tell me when you want to cum, she said. And went back to suck my dick.

I was breathing heavily and panting as I was about to cum. She could see it but instead of taking my dick out of her mouth, she sucked harder, with more pressure and deeper, until I cummed in her mouth.

She didn't suck me dry. She took it out of her mouth after my ejaculation has subsided and held on to my dick to squeeze the last drop of cum from my pee hole and wipe it away with her fingers.

As if developing short tongue all of a sudden, she said, your so brad, arf you poo pell meh when your want tour cung bar you kih quiet, she said.

I could see my white sperm swirling around under her tongue, before she went to the toilet to spit it out. It was a good cum.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

naughtynellies, i TOTALLY understand that feeling!!!! She wasn't mi agent or what so ever, BUT it took mi like a year or so after our mini encounter to finally get to up her.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

but TS , feeling guilty, u still managed to F her in the end right??
Old 23-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
but TS , feeling guilty, u still managed to F her in the end right??
Yup, but not right away though. Something happened in between.
Old 23-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
recherche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good! Thanks.
Old 24-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funny and enjoyable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1