The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Marrying or Buying a Russia Bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by waint View Post
And yes the term Cheena is definately the most racist anti-PRC term whereas that word chink is nothing(same like Hongkie) and don't even come close in comparison with that racist word Cheena.
Are you from Mars?
FYI, the word Cheena is not a racist word. There is such a word in the Bahasa Kebansi'an / Malay vocabulary. The Malay word for China is Cina and the word cheena refers to the people of Cina (ie chinese people).

P.S - bro waint, you are welcome to visit me or my countrymen at the Johor Cultural Centre if you need some insights into our culture...... we are not a racist people.
Old 16-12-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Are you from Mars?
FYI, the word Cheena is not a racist word. There is such a word in the Bahasa Kebansi'an / Malay vocabulary. The Malay word for China is Cina and the word cheena refers to the people of Cina (ie chinese people).

P.S - bro waint, you are welcome to visit me or my countrymen at the Johor Cultural Centre if you need some insights into our culture...... we are not a racist people.
Haha. Good one
The most nonsensical thing I heard in a long time is 'cheena' was used by the Japanese as a racist term in WW2!
Old 18-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 13
wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

it's obvious you are a PRC-hater dog or someone that is extremely prejudiced against PRCs and always discriminating against those PRCs.

The word cheena is guaranteed a racist term.

Orang Cina is NOT the same as cheena, you are a racist retarded bastard dog!

Malay dictionary only have Cina and Orang Cina. and does not have the racist word Cheena in the Malay dictionary. These 2 words are not the same as the racist term Cheena.

It is orang cina that refers to the people of cina and not cheena. you this PRC-hater bastard dog is shamelessly twisting and lying here!
The way you're ranting, seems You're no better than he is. im fact, you sound like a psycholgically broken record. At least he tried to explain himself.
Old 18-12-2013, 02:45 PM
Samster

wildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywildromper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

you are a shameless PRC-hater crazy bastard dog!

That 2 racist bastard dogs PRC-hater sdfr and shadowrider they posted lies about the word cheena being a normal malay word and I exposed their lies but yet you this bastard dog defended them, this already proves you yurself is a racist PRC-hater bastard dog!

It is only appropriate to condemn and rebuke Racist PRC-hater bastard dogs such as them and you.

you are same as a crazy racist anti-semitic/Nazi supporter that say at least the Nazis tried to explain their so-called reasons to persecute and discriminate against the Jews
HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!
Old 18-12-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Here's to you bro waint! God bless you!

Old 18-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 19-12-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
you are a retarded scum bastard racist PRC-hater dog!

you this PRC-hater racist dog don't blasphemise to bring in God.
I thot ppl like you stick to Sam Leong's other forum.
Kind of miss idiots like you.

You don't seem 2 realise juz becos you say n repeat something again and again, doesn't make it true. If you bizarre notion is truth, pls furnish evidence of it. Where's the historical evidence or document that Japanese used cheena as a very hated racist term. And pls don't say your granddad tell u wan hor!

And if you want 2 be on the internet, at least be open to differing views.

Last edited by sadfa; 19-12-2013 at 01:48 AM.
Old 19-12-2013, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
I already exposed you this racist PRC-hater bastard liar idiotic dog!

you this bastard PRC-hater idiot and your clone lied that cheena is a normal Malay word used to refer to chinese people.

you this shameless PRC-hater bastard dog is a disgrace to your chinese parents and to all chinese pple.!

you this shameless bastard PRC-hater racist dog go to libraries to go read up on the origin of this insulting degrading racist term cheena.

Also remember In 2001 National Day Rally Speech, then Spore's former Prime Minister GCT also in his National Day Rally Speech in front of whole of population of spore, he rebuked a 26-year-old sporean-chinese that wrote a letter to the Straits Times forum page which the 26-year-old use this cheena word to describe the China people . If the word cheena is not an insulting racist term, why would former Prime Minister GCT chose to openly rebuke him for using that insulting cheena word to describe china people in such an important event in his NDP speech.
Haha. Epic fail you!
Go and buy a clue first la.
Or you cant find any frens 2 share your psychotic views so you have to come on to the internet 2 spew your inane drivel
Old 19-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quote:

Also remember In 2001 National Day Rally Speech, then Spore's former Prime Minister GCT also in his National Day Rally Speech in front of whole of population of spore, he rebuked a 26-year-old sporean-chinese that wrote a letter to the Straits Times forum page which the 26-year-old describe the China people as cheenas . If the word cheena is not an insulting racist term, why would former Prime Minister GCT chose to openly rebuke him for using that insulting cheena word to describe china people in such an important event in his National Day Rally speech.
Oh.

Pls spend your time improving yourself n your understanding of many issues n sense of logic.

Goh Chok Tong's rebuke doesn't mean its an insulting racist term.
And The guy was expressing an opinion which is not wrong.

Even Amy Cheong who may have made a racist post bout Malays getting married in void decks but is that point incorrect?

That's all Im going to give 2 u. I knew from your earlier post that there's something wrong with you so I see no pt in spending too much time on ppl who honestly cant be helped.
Old 19-12-2013, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
you are a shameless retarded PRC-hater racist bastard dog!

After I brought out further proof of spore's former Prime Minister openly rebuking a 26-year-old sporean-chinese for using this cheena word to describe china people in the 2001 National Day Rally Speech, you this coward balless bastard immediately digressed and don't dare to answer why GCT reacted in that way
Haha. Let us know after you recover from your aneurysm n stroke in the hospital.
Old 19-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Samster

Whatever la. Haha.

I feel sorry for you cos you are wasting what remains in the balance of your lift by believing all these nonsense. But I don't feel sorry for you enough 2 spend 10 min of my time explaining 2 u how wrong you are n what rubbish you are thinking. SO spend your own time figuring it out yourself or die being a lost fool
Old 19-12-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

This is a interesting thread on marrying or buying Russian bride. Please dont argue about off-topic racism over here, there is no end to it.

I have long hear that many girls from Eastern Europe always hope to marry guys from the Richer European countries. But so far did not hear or see any friends around me having Russian wife in Singapore. It is always viet, thai, pino or PRC wife.

Anyone have more info on how to go about buying? Any agency in Singapore specialize in Russian bride?
Old 20-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

Haha. I do believe this is a first on this forum.
A psychotic suffering a mental breakdown before our very eyes.

Keep it up! Hugely entertaining!
Old 20-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Sian, a nice thread of discussion here become a warzone. Dont think this fight will end anytime soon.
Old 20-12-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Sian, a nice thread of discussion here become a warzone. Dont think this fight will end anytime soon.
Its not a warzone la.
Can a person fight with himself? Punching himself?
Its a confirm insane guy ranting n raving at imagined wrongs n persecution complex.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1