The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by longblack View Post
Thinking of going hatyai for CNY but I understand many hotels are quite booked out. Any brothers here have similar experience? Oh and the hotel price also went up quite a bit for this period haha.
U can try book now for hotel rooms...the rate of all hotels in hatyaI will increase 50% of the normal price.. even bus to Hatyai increased now... Sg to hatyaI is abt $100 n Hatyai back to Sg is abt 1600 bht. Cny period is quite fun.. firecrackers everywhere.. many activies at the heart of hatyaI town..
Old 17-01-2015, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtuppen View Post
Thanks jim bro, maybe i will try booking mayflower then ) or the golden something...

Btw any bros will be there from 19th to 22nd?
Is t Golden Crown Plaza? I always stay at Golden Crown Plaza for the past 8 years. But now the price keep increasing (1030 baht provided u know them or buy vouchur from local tour agency price about there) and the carpet in the room is getting dirtier. There are better option like BP Grand Tower Hotel (900 baht) that just renovated less than 1-2 years. This hotel is near to Gan Eng Zi Char stall and Hokkien Mee (which is actually Hor Fan) and 5 mins walk to Lee Garden Plaza. Enjoy ur stay.
Old 17-01-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Apart from:

1) Praying & fire crackers,
2) Booking,
3) Massage (all types),
4) makan,
5) Shopping, floating market and night markets
6) Disco, pub & KTV
7) firing weapons (Songkhla)
8) beach, sea aquarium (Songkhla)
9) prawning
10) Fishing (giant cat fish)
11) Bathing (Now duno still have or not)
12) Watch tiger show (Now duno still have or not)
13) Celebrate their New Year
14) Ba long long (R & R)
15) Visiting (frds, relatives, small 3, etc)
16) Elephant ride
17) ATR ride (Duno have or not)

Beside all this activities, any bros care to share wat we might have miss out or not aware of? Pls do not include activities in Danok, Koh Samui and Songkhla.
Old 17-01-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
I will b a Hamsup major? Ah pek juz went there last week only.. knn bo jio.
Waahaha i also know ah Pek go dannok he rushed in and out too bad my schedule can't fit it hehehe don't worry more trip will come who know next mega TT will be there during songkran
Old 17-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
For electronics & adventure equipments..... go to Soi Prasnaha 1 which is opposite across the road from Santisuk market. There is a narrow 3 storey building there which is partly blocked by the road side stalls so you have to actually walk into that area to locate the entrance. If you see some shops selling BB guns / rifles on the ground level... you are at the right building. Dun be fooled by the derelict state of the building..... as some of the 'deserted' shops inside are actually places where you can place orders for 'special' equipment
Anything is available including advanced military grade equipment as long as the price is right.
Thanks a lot for this great lobang bro..at least got something for me to do other than fcuking n eating all day in hdy.. actually hdy got lots of other activities to do apart from vice, like visit their markets, take photographs of local scenes, floating market etc..
Old 17-01-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Is t Golden Crown Plaza? I always stay at Golden Crown Plaza for the past 8 years. But now the price keep increasing (1030 baht provided u know them or buy vouchur from local tour agency price about there) and the carpet in the room is getting dirtier. There are better option like BP Grand Tower Hotel (900 baht) that just renovated less than 1-2 years. This hotel is near to Gan Eng Zi Char stall and Hokkien Mee (which is actually Hor Fan) and 5 mins walk to Lee Garden Plaza. Enjoy ur stay.
Thanks for the hotel tip bro.. do u know if bp grand tower or mayflower is better? I've read reviews in this thread recommending both..seems like bp grand tower better in terms of location n price..
Old 17-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
fcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Apart from:

1) Praying & fire crackers,
2) Booking,
3) Massage (all types),
4) makan,
5) Shopping, floating market and night markets
6) Disco, pub & KTV
7) firing weapons (Songkhla)
8) beach, sea aquarium (Songkhla)
9) prawning
10) Fishing (giant cat fish)
11) Bathing (Now duno still have or not)
12) Watch tiger show (Now duno still have or not)
13) Celebrate their New Year
14) Ba long long (R & R)
15) Visiting (frds, relatives, small 3, etc)
16) Elephant ride
17) ATR ride (Duno have or not)

Beside all this activities, any bros care to share wat we might have miss out or not aware of? Pls do not include activities in Danok, Koh Samui and Songkhla.
What about Thong Nga Chang waterfall & Ghost toilet @ restaurant?? Still there??
Old 17-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Thanks for the hotel tip bro.. do u know if bp grand tower or mayflower is better? I've read reviews in this thread recommending both..seems like bp grand tower better in terms of location n price..
Location wISE Mayflower is better, n is jux opp lee garden plaza. Bp tower room is bigger n cheap but older n abt 600m away from lee garden plaza. Mayflower rate from agencies is ard 1200-1250 bht while Bp tower is ard 900-1000 bht. U can also try Bp suites somewhere near Bp tower.. is abt 1100-1150 bht.
Old 17-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Location wISE Mayflower is better, n is jux opp lee garden plaza. Bp tower room is bigger n cheap but older n abt 600m away from lee garden plaza. Mayflower rate from agencies is ard 1200-1250 bht while Bp tower is ard 900-1000 bht. U can also try Bp suites somewhere near Bp tower.. is abt 1100-1150 bht.
Thanks a lot for your info bro..much appreciated.. the other bro mentioned that bp grand tower just renovated a year or two back n I tot it would be like New , coupled w the cheaper price then.would be a good deal.. 600m away from Lee garden plaza is fine for me.. mayflower sounds convenient but maybe a bit too busy for me .. price wise difference of 10 sgd a day is ok w me..Thanks again bro..
Old 18-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Thanks a lot for your info bro..much appreciated.. the other bro mentioned that bp grand tower just renovated a year or two back n I tot it would be like New , coupled w the cheaper price then.would be a good deal.. 600m away from Lee garden plaza is fine for me.. mayflower sounds convenient but maybe a bit too busy for me .. price wise difference of 10 sgd a day is ok w me..Thanks again bro..
Difference between Mayflower (room size smaller than BP i think) and BP to Lee Garden is just 1-2mins walk only to Lee Garden Plaza. BP Grand Tower hotel (Not BP Grand SUITES) is never in my list b4 after 1 cheongster of my intro me. I stay for 1 night and feel it is cleaner, cheaper and better than Golden Plaza Hotel. Although I never stay in Mayflower b4 (Tho I see their room b4) I feel BP Grand Tower is better in terms of prices, size and location (makan and walking distance to book vegetables) to Lee Garden not much dif.
Old 18-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcykeu View Post
What about Thong Nga Chang waterfall & Ghost toilet @ restaurant?? Still there??
Never heard b4. Will ask around if i plan to go there again.
Old 18-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 16
finn2046 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know is there A&W fastfood in HDY..

Thanks in advance
Old 19-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Difference between Mayflower (room size smaller than BP i think) and BP to Lee Garden is just 1-2mins walk only to Lee Garden Plaza. BP Grand Tower hotel (Not BP Grand SUITES) is never in my list b4 after 1 cheongster of my intro me. I stay for 1 night and feel it is cleaner, cheaper and better than Golden Plaza Hotel. Although I never stay in Mayflower b4 (Tho I see their room b4) I feel BP Grand Tower is better in terms of prices, size and location (makan and walking distance to book vegetables) to Lee Garden not much dif.
Thanks alot for your input bro... seems like BP grand tower not bad.. will try it on our next visit soon...
Old 19-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
big_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbig_daddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just came back from Hatyai.

Went to Channivate to hunt for chickens.

The first karaoke Jern Jern... sucked as they only had 4 girls. All 4 were horrendous.

went next door to Mickey Mouse. They had more. Like 8 plus.. but the girls quality gone down the drain. Gfe 0. only acted like dead fish. Avoid these 3 karaoke joints. Price 2k.
Old 19-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_daddy View Post
Went to Channivate to hunt for chickens.

The first karaoke Jern Jern... sucked as they only had 4 girls. All 4 were horrendous.

went next door to Mickey Mouse. They had more. Like 8 plus.. but the girls quality gone down the drain. Gfe 0. only acted like dead fish. Avoid these 3 karaoke joints. Price 2k.
Lol... well, some say is gd while some say is bad.. is really depend on luck... u say avoid these 3 ktvs, later other say to avoid tat 3 ktvs.. in the end, nobody dares to go chanivet anymore 55555... next time try wechat, if u not mind if Milf age abt 27 n above. Their service is much better den those young Syts from farms. U can ask price for ST first.. if u think is gd, u can request her for LT.. usually cost ard 2500-3000bht LT for wechat gals.
Give her your hotel name n not room number first, go lobby, wait for her n make sure is the gal u asking for. Talk price. If everything is OK.. bring her up to ur room.
Once again I mention, plz keep ur valuables n phone in the safe box n left some money to pay her when finish. Enjoy!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1