The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!
Re: Johor Bahru/Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Planes full of people, popular not important to Mr.Tony Fenandes. ROI ( return on investment ) is more vital. Getting a small profit after all the deductions is a no no for AirAsia.
Thanks for your comments. Even if they increase price 50% its still win-win for AA and customers. Must be another reason you think?.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Greetings,

I will be visiting Hat Yai next month! Most likely, I'll be staying at Mayflower Grande Hotel! This will be my scouting trip, so meeting girls isn't top of my agenda! But, I like to visit See Kim Yong redlight district. Is the redlight district near the market?

Thanks,

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 08-10-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

I will be visiting Hat Yai next month! Most likely, I'll be staying at Mayflower Grande Hotel! This will be my scouting trip, so meeting girls isn't top of my agenda! But, I like to visit See Kim Yong redlight district. Is the redlight district near the market?

Thanks,
SKY red light district is no more as most of the KTVs (aka brothels) have closed down...... left only 2 remaining KTVs which now operate as meeting point for the girls who will gather there while waiting for "booking" to come in from their social media platforms like wechat, tinder, Facebook etc .... the girls work freelance now....... There is no more OKTs and the KTVs just collect a token sum from the gals for using the place and selling them food n drinks.

However, occasionally there will be some guys who do not know better do drop by to view the girls and then the house owner or one of the neighbours/motorsai riders/or whoever happen to be around will organise an impromptu viewing and try to earn some commission from these unknowing guys.
Old 08-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
Hatyai is now a really barren town. No more sweet puyings. The good old days were gone and dead. If you are going to Hatyai to enjoy puying, you better spend your money elsewhere.
Unfortunately good things does not last forever. YES I am oredi spending my money elsewhere at MY where there are lots of hidden MPs that are offering FJ at much cheaper rate. The only disadvantage is these MPs can be raided anytime by local authorities and every cheongster that intend to visit these MPs must be fully prepared for this uninvited event. And if you are not a drug addict and do not possess any criminal record usually they will let you off after a short period of questioning.
Old 09-10-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

One more question,

Can you recommend a decent gym/fitness center near Mayflower Grand Hotel? It doesn't matter lone standing or in a hotel and I'm willing to pay their daily rate.

Thanks.

Old 09-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Greetings,

Thanks,
No. If you mind walking, take a tuk-tuk there. But as mentioned, its not as happening as before but you can try WeChat for both massage and action. Besides SKY, there is always Channivet.
Old 09-10-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

XenOn,

Thanks for your reply. I just downloaded and was playing with wechat in Bangkok, I can't believe there are so many trans and ladyboys! One sure way of detecting if they're ladyboys or not, check their nipples and
areolas. If their nipples and areolas look like yours then send them home immediately!

Old 09-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
XenOn,

Thanks for your reply. I just downloaded and was playing with wechat in Bangkok, I can't believe there are so many trans and ladyboys! One sure way of detecting if they're ladyboys or not, check their nipples and
areolas. If their nipples and areolas look like yours then send them home immediately!
Haha. To be careful, you can always ask them out for tea or beer somewhere first. Have fun!
Old 15-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
any bro in Hatyai now? can give an update of the current situation following the King's death? Specifically on the restrictions in the entertainment scene? thanks
Old 16-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
any bro in Hatyai now? can give an update of the current situation following the King's death? Specifically on the restrictions in the entertainment scene? thanks
Haiiiizzzzz
Look like most bros are avoiding Thailand.
Realised some bros hv divert to A.C. n btm...
Old 16-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think would be same for bkk.
But no sure about the scenes in border town near msia.
They would still hv supporters fr Malaysian
Old 17-10-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
citizenmazlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Haiiiizzzzz
Look like most bros are avoiding Thailand.
Realised some bros hv divert to A.C. n btm...
Bro,

btm -> Batam ?

But what is;

A.C. ?
Old 17-10-2016, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenmazlan View Post
Bro,

btm -> Batam ?

But what is;

A.C. ?
Angeles city in Phil
Old 17-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
citizenmazlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
Angeles city in Phil
Noted. Thanks.

A nice forum post here - for any newbies about AC....

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...geles&page=537
Old 17-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think Hatyai is seeing its final days. Even my mamasan friend has closed shop and now sells noodles from a roadside cart.
So the big question is "Where have all the puying gone to?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1