The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
so pay 30 extra for pretty , slim and young ? is this alone worth the premium ?
Tried already bro, fast hand fast leg, she got really nice boobs
Old 02-09-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumtum_23 View Post
Tried already bro, fast hand fast leg, she got really nice boobs
can share ctc?
Old 03-09-2021, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
bluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
PRETTY SYT GUARANTEE GIRL AT ROCHOR!!

These days difficult to find pretty and slim young girls and at the same time able to give you good massage! And still able to give you a Fabulous sensual HJ!

Guaranteed pretty, guaranteed slim, Guaranteed young!

Damage: 50+80 HJ

Those feel ex, don't bother pm to ask for contact. Will only reply those with reputable profiles.
Hi bro, able to pm? Thanks
Old 03-09-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepoker View Post
Hi bro, able to pm? Thanks
Hi Bro, are you talking about S- S-? If so I though the entrance is $60/hr
Old 08-09-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Hi Bro, are you talking about S- S-? If so I though the entrance is $60/hr
Is this a mid sized spa?
Usually only those bigger spas which are nicely reno-ed will dare charge such high prices.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-09-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
YOUNISHI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
PRETTY SYT GUARANTEE GIRL AT ROCHOR!!

These days difficult to find pretty and slim young girls and at the same time able to give you good massage! And still able to give you a Fabulous sensual HJ!

Guaranteed pretty, guaranteed slim, Guaranteed young!

Damage: 50+80 HJ

Those feel ex, don't bother pm to ask for contact. Will only reply those with reputable profiles.
Pm please!
Old 09-09-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Pm'ed about the Rochor girl, upped him. Still no reaction.
BTW: I dont think this "Rochor" girl should be discussed in this thread about Bencoolen beauty services.
Old 09-09-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
princeace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of lightprinceace0 is a glorious beacon of light

please PM this rochor gal
Old 11-09-2021, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Business must be gettin worse now with Covid rising cases.
If you walk around the cross junction stretch near OG n FLS, you would notice those persistent 大妈s aggressively pushing for business.
The few in white and blue standing outside The Bencoolen along eatery stretch are slightly better looking but 1 or 2 of them can be quite pushy too.
Actually can be quite a nuisance to the passerby who just want to relax and hv a peace of mind while walking that short stretch.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeace0 View Post
please PM this rochor gal
and 130 for a hj which is wat i pay often for a fuk.....like.....NO
Old 17-09-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Went to try one of the spa wel-ne-s looking for SYT S- S- . Service very good and pretty
Old 17-09-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
shiok010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share contact?
Old 17-09-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Who this S-S bro

Quote:
Went to try one of the spa wel-ne-s looking for SYT S- S- . Service very good and pretty
Old 27-09-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

There many cases now. Just some heads up, that area some ml quarantine but still in shop. Avoid this area for now all chiongster buddies. Got ml in contact with confirmed cases.
Old 27-09-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Quote:

Anyway this contact i gave you, which is the one i recommended what🙄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1