The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 16-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 11
MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!
Re: Kovan massage

Anyone still have $50 + $50 place?
Old 17-10-2021, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

If you really want. There’s one pink signboard at Kovan. If you frequent the area it’s pretty obvious.

But it’s a shithole. Won’t recommend.

You just gonna pay $100 for some piano touching and a HJ.
Solid massage + 50hj + roaming is extinct in the immediate area.
Old 17-10-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
If you really want. There’s one pink signboard at Kovan. If you frequent the area it’s pretty obvious.

But it’s a shithole. Won’t recommend.

You just gonna pay $100 for some piano touching and a HJ.
Solid massage + 50hj + roaming is extinct in the immediate area.
I also think so. I stay Lor Ah Soo (LAS). Kovan and LAS dun have 50 + 50. Meaning acceptable massage. Plus hj n roam. Face must also be acceptable. Maybe i too demanding. Lol
Old 17-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays, fewer and fewer places offer HJ with inner roaming, at top-up of 50.
Acceptable looks is kinda subjective.
Just have to protect those places that still offer 50+50, while making efforts to explore new joints/MLs who do so.

If you look hard, you can still find.
In fact, I recently visited a PRC ML @ Hougang with pleasant looks, fit and slim body, enhanced boobs, quite good massage, JG and HJ (can roam top, auto push bra upwards) @ 50+50. Her joint is out of radar and not mentioned in the forum, with clean shower area.

Since January, I have virtually stopped sharing in the forum, because I was accused by you-know-who for advertising. I only share with a dozen of Bros on Telegram ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
I also think so. I stay Lor Ah Soo (LAS). Kovan and LAS dun have 50 + 50. Meaning acceptable massage. Plus hj n roam. Face must also be acceptable. Maybe i too demanding. Lol
Old 17-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
In today’s scene. 50 + 50 with roam is extinct.

Even 50+50 with pretty mug is endangered. But there are.
Old 17-10-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
In today’s scene. 50 + 50 with roam is extinct.

Even 50+50 with pretty mug is endangered. But there are.
Yah. Very the hard to find. Some curtain set up maybe have bah. But I nvr encounter before.
Old 17-10-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

if more of the bros within this community can start rejecting the 88 + 50 or 88 + 80
it might help to fix kovan pricing long term 😜
Old 17-10-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
if more of the bros within this community can start rejecting the 88 + 50 or 88 + 80
it might help to fix kovan pricing long term ��
Agree, law of supply and demand.
Theoretically speaking the huge covid numbers should reduce demand while supply remains about the same as the girls cannot just stop work suddenly.

This is more so for the normal or average girls whose business are not great anyway.
For the popular girls it might actually work the other way, meaning some may think that if they want to take risk during this time, might as well go for the "better" ones
Old 17-10-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Honestly i don't think it will happen. Personally i very much against this gimmick. However looking at the market now, it is not hard to see that many 88 gimmick Spa is spending alot on advertising. They also recruit younger and prettier ML. They are also situated at residential estate which provides easier access.
Those brothers with less experience and lack of time and resources to research more would find them easily. They would have the illusion that it is the market price since they don't know got better deal else where.
Even the ML think that is the market price as they only change around the same type of spa.
More experience brothers spend time and effort to dig for cheap and good deal and share only among close contacts.
So this is a viscous cycle that i think very hard to break.
Old 18-10-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

For 'clean' places with above average amentities:

3 types

1. Le Spa/Imperial Spa concept: 60+50/80 usually. Varies w ML some dont do.
2. 88 shop w extras (Le mandarin/grandeur etc): 88+50/80
3. Legit 88 shop(varies): 88 (strictly no gq)

My experience chionging for 10+ years since my early 20s. Not really a OWO/piano shop kinda guy.

Common thread is that MLs are usually younger in those joints mentioned above.
Old 18-10-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 4
ironsight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This is a norm now and unlikely to change.. counter girl also get comm for the extra $30 apart from the ML (that’s why they always push you to up from $58 to $88). And they are more likely to close one eye for MLs to do their thing.
Old 18-10-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

If the massage parlours owners knew about this thread it would help abit for sure haha
Old 18-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

For sinkie bro I think should stop awhile for going.. the market is drive up by Malaysian guys that cannot go back to johor.. talk to many ml all said the same alot of Malaysian now.. and all willing to give extra seem can't go back...
Old 18-10-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
For sinkie bro I think should stop awhile for going.. the market is drive up by Malaysian guys that cannot go back to johor.. talk to many ml all said the same alot of Malaysian now.. and all willing to give extra seem can't go back...
LOL is this karma? We used to be chiong JB and Malaysians complain we drove prices up. I would never expect it is the other way round now.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
LOL is this karma? We used to be chiong JB and Malaysians complain we drove prices up. I would never expect it is the other way round now.
If u believe in karma.. yes.. haha.. the ml now dun care one.. as they know alot of Malaysian eager for their service and can top up.. bring them out to eat.. buy them stuff.. so they dun mind if u dun want top up as there will be someone topup more for the extra.. haha

Rem when jb open we must drive up the prices again.. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1