The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 3
234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all
Unexpected happenings

This thread is to share my unexpected happenings, be it at the spa or ONS.. sex forum right? hehe

Many experienced brothers here, so feel free to comment and ask.

First story is about going to a spa which is clean and legit, but a good release because times are hard and ML needs to survive. The feeling of having something extra at a clean place gets me hard, even now.

Story goes like this.. My wife ask me to buy bread at a bakery which is famous. This is in town with nice french loaf, and bread. It is at a row of shophouses in central part of Singapore.

I illegal park in front of the shop and saw a spa nearby. It looks clean, bright and prim and proper. Without any of those tinted classes, cheesy shop name or those ugly copy and paste images. In fact, I saw a lady entering too.

I saw the lady at the counter, she is my type. Small size, slim, slender, nice hair and was wondering if got any special. The shop looks like do not have, and she was wearing a polo company tshirt and jeans..so I sort of sian liao.

Was tempted to try but I had time constraints. I look girls who are slim and slender, like Yvonne Lim type. No boobs nevermind, as long as look like her, demure, petite. All my girl friends are like that.

It was covid too, so scared of heading to spa.

So I decided, heck la, at most go for a normal massage, and anything else is a bonus. I quickly park my car nearby. And then I enter excitedly.

Me: 你好。你们按摩多少? (how much for a massage?

She wore a mask, but she flash me a smile as I could see her eyes smiling at me. 哥哥, 你好。 一个钟$60。你想按吗?(one hour $60, elder brother)

Me: 好啊。 现在可以按吗? (can I do it now?)

She: 当然可以哥哥。With that, she called a name and got someone inside. 我的同事帮你按,可以吗哥哥?(sure, my colleague will help you)

Me: 啊。我要你按,行吗?(can i choose you instead?)

She: 不行哥哥。已经有人约我了。他随时到。我同事按也一样的。(I have an appt with someone else shortly, so sorry)

Me: 不了。我要你按 (I prefer you, is it ok?)

She looked paiseh and blushed a little: 这样啊吧。你可以等我到2点吗? (can you wait till 2pm?)

Me: 不行了。老婆在等呢。我如果迟回,会被骂的。哈哈 (cannot la, my wife will scold me)

She: 这样吧,换个微信。下次预约?(next time then, we exchange wechat ok?)

Her colleague was looking on, and I felt paiseh. She also felt it as well.

On my way out, I see her wechat moments, wow, really my type. Even just a HJ I will be happy already.

Last edited by 234fries; 02-09-2021 at 10:29 AM.
Old 02-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all
Re: Unexpected happenings

As I walk back to my car, hear her calling me 哥哥。 I melt liao.

I usually do not like to go to spa. Prefer those at condo as I feel safer.

I text her right away: 你们店的工作时间是几点到几点?(what type are your working hours)

She: 早上十点到晚上十点,哥哥 (morning 10am to night 10pm, elder brother)

Me: 啊。没有加班的? (oh, no later than that? got do overtime at the shop?)

She: 没有啦。我们是正规店。老板不让的。哥哥,别乱想。哈哈。有空过来按摩。我有中医经验,哪里酸痛我可以帮忙 。身体有热气,我可以给你送拔罐刮痧。(do not think so much, we are a prim and proper shop. I am TCM trained, can even give you cupping for free)

Me: 没有乱想。我要去正规店。不然老婆发现,我糟糕了。现在有病情,我不要上头条新闻。(I did not overthink. With the trace together app, I have to make sure I go to the right place, if not my wife discover, or I am in the news, I am a goner)

She: 谢谢你今天的跟定和支持。你为什么要我按呢? (Thanks for your support today, why do you insist on me?)

Me: 没什么吧。我是顾客,我有的选择, 不是吗?(Well, nothing la, I am the customer, I can choose right?)

She: 有点不好意思。哈哈。我下次会好好的按你的。(I was a little paiseh just now. Rest assure I will do my best for a hard massage next time u visit)
Old 02-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post

She looked paiseh and blushed a little: 这样啊吧。你可以等我到2点吗?
Me: 好!我等你到2点再继续!
Old 02-09-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Camping camping
Old 02-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha promising thread!
Old 02-09-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for support.. will find time to write.

Yes, she is still working at this place. I will not give out for now. Just enjoy the story.
Old 02-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
bluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluebrownface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice start bro, please continue!
Old 02-09-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Upped u with the great effort in writing
The way she talking with GFE melted me as well

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 02-09-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
bluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camper camping
Old 02-09-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Upped u with the great effort in writing
The way she talking with GFE melted me as well
yeah she has GFE for sure.

She is not drop dead gorgeous but definitely not ugly

All accounts real by the way. Just sharing some of my stories here. Do not expect like some of the damn kua zhang stories which some brothers shared..
Old 02-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40244 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Even just clean joint with sweet conv will worth $$$ spent if msg good

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 02-09-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Some brothers ask me to share contact. Yeah I am still thinking la.

I was plotting for my next visit but need to get away. With trace together app, I also do not want my wife to check.

And interestingly, a good friend of mine asked me for coffee. We are very close friends but never together since poly days. She then relocated to Australia and then came back and wanted to catch up after her quarantine order. I admit I had designs of her, she is small size, petite, very slim, but her face is pretty, sharp features with foxy eyes. We still kept in touch but never seen each other for 7 years. I realized that she is having issues with her husband and decides to take a break and fly back to Singapore to recharge. So we set a place and time, I am early and halfway she text me, can we change to this place? I googled this coffee place, wah, this is opposite the bakery shop. Maybe can go massage after that liao.

So we had coffee..she was wearing white spaghetti and jeans. She does not have big boobs but anyway most petite girls do not have, but i am not a boobs person, but that is just me. I prefer girls who are warm and friendly. We samsters call it GFE? Hahaha. Thing is I always fantasize her already, and felt I wanted to release. Hopefully the spa itself got chance or at least some teasing.

Was looking forward to the spa session but I did not book in advance. So coffee session was okay. just normal catching up. I wechat her and said I am nearby. Asked her if I could drop by..and she said she was free.

SHIOK!!!

Then she wechat me this: 哥哥啊, 你到了我需要讲解有哪个按摩配套。其实全部都一样,你拿最便宜就行了。$60 的足够了。不用破费拿那些 70,80,98的。但老板在,我没办法,需要和你说。希望你体谅啊。

Me: 好的。我了解

She: 你放心,我会好好按的。

Me: 行了,你说很多次了。像老太婆。哈哈

She: 嘻嘻。谢谢你哥哥!

I went to the spa, scan my device, she show me the menu and I opted for 1 hour. Although she has mask, she was smiling. Confirm very friendly type.
Old 02-09-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 6
Zemcome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZemcome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great start TS, waiting for more updates!
Old 02-09-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

TS, good start. Camping here.
Old 02-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
tema deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here!
Advert Space Available