The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 22
Raul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Wondering how you guys who have FB out there, how did you start it? Started off dating or mutually understood it's just for the sexual relationship?

Think it's rather hard to approach a lady with such a proposal. It may seems like we are degrading them. But actually, we are just trying to find...a fuck buddy. Satisfying each others sexual needs.

I have been thinking of this as sex life with wife is getting from once per month to like once per half year. Don't feel like looking for FL it is too commercial to have thr fulfilling feeling. Want to find someone to be more responsive in bed without the money or relationship burden.Wise experienced samsters Please share your experiences. Thanks!
Old 12-10-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Dating apps so many to choose from.

Put status as married and start scoring.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Dating apps so many to choose from.

Put status as married and start scoring.
Yes, true dating apps there are many out there but most of the women in those apps are either single or divorced ladies looking for a serious life partner and categorically stated that they do not want to flirt or engage in any ONS.

They don't trust and particularly dislike married men and will query them as to why they are in there when they already have a wife at home. If you want to put your status as married then don't waste your time or money going in there

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 12-10-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Yes, true dating apps there are many out there but most of the women in those apps are either single or divorced ladies looking for a serious life partner and categorically stated that they do not want to flirt or engage in any ONS.

They don't trust and particularly dislike married men and will query them as to why they are in there when they already have a wife at home. If you want to put your status as married then don't waste your time or money going in there
I had more success when married than I do now that I’m not and state accordingly.

Not many women are going to say they want to flirt or have ons. Not many want to have ONS, or be somebody’s beck and call FB, but there are many women, married and single who are happy to have a man in their life, even if they know it cannot last.

And they know that sex is part of the relationship, that is natural.

Stating your marriage status means you don’t have to deal with the very type of women you talk about. Automatic filter, fantastic.

Women often love it when they are flirted with, even if they say no flirting in their profiles.

If they express disgust, it’s not because they don’t like being flirted with. It means they don’t like you.

Just don’t say you’re looking for lonely women like some clowns do. Who the hell is going to admit to an internet stranger how lonely they are?

Last edited by larue; 12-10-2021 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 13-10-2021, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I had more success when married than I do now that I’m not and state accordingly.

Not many women are going to say they want to flirt or have ons. Not many want to have ONS, or be somebody’s beck and call FB, but there are many women, married and single who are happy to have a man in their life, even if they know it cannot last.

And they know that sex is part of the relationship, that is natural.

Stating your marriage status means you don’t have to deal with the very type of women you talk about. Automatic filter, fantastic.

Women often love it when they are flirted with, even if they say no flirting in their profiles.

If they express disgust, it’s not because they don’t like being flirted with. It means they don’t like you.

Just don’t say you’re looking for lonely women like some clowns do. Who the hell is going to admit to an internet stranger how lonely they are?

What kind of profile pic will you use? Cos need to be discreet.
Old 13-10-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Question you should ask yourself, would you "like" and "date" a women in the apps if they don't put their own face too?

How about if they shows their body e.g. sexy, slim, wearing bikinis, etc.?

So same goes with the opposite sex, alot of them also can don't need to see face but wants to see your body, abs, fit, slim, etc. as well.
Old 13-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
I didn’t use a profile pic then, so that will reduce your options. Can’t be helped.

But if I did it again today I’d probably use a regular pic but blur out the face a bit. Make sure rest of you looks presentable at least.

Just don’t show abs even if you have them.

Ultimately single married, the key is to get the convo sexual asap. Don’t wait until you’ve both been chatting about how lonely your lives are.

Make them feel comfortable, you gotta be funny (maybe some guys can do it using some sort of Dwayne Johnson type smouldering intensity).

Comfort -> humour -> sexual humour -> sex.

That’s the simplified conversational flowchart. Maybe I’ll do a detailed one on excel for fun haha.
Old 13-10-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

What does it mean when women ask “ when was your last relationship ?”
Old 13-10-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
What does it mean when women ask “ when was your last relationship ?”
wish to know if you are dry and urge for sex
Old 13-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

straight away asks if he/she can accept this type of relationship, too conservative people would not accept
Old 14-10-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh really? You speaking from experience (of being married)?
Old 14-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Oh really? You speaking from experience (of being married)?
Yes from experience. Went in there just for curiosity sake and to test water.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 14-10-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cooljayjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, pardon xiaodi noob question. Is it true that sex life decreases once you are married? If that's the case, why would one wants to get married knowing your sex life will get miserable after that?
Old 14-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes from experience. Went in there just for curiosity sake and to test water.
You do understand that your experience is probably just 1 out of maybe 3578924 people trying out the app?
Old 14-10-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljayjay View Post
Hello, pardon xiaodi noob question. Is it true that sex life decreases once you are married? If that's the case, why would one wants to get married knowing your sex life will get miserable after that?
Yes, tats true bro, sex life decreases once u r married in most cases but not all esp when the 1st kid arrives...the answer n main reason why many pple still want to get married is becos they want to hv kids n another reason is that many 'think' marriage is a bed of roses n smooth sailing without realising the many obstacles that lie ahead...by the time they realise, it is already too late liao lor

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-10-2021 at 07:08 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1