The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Yes from experience. Went in there just for curiosity sake and to test water.
You nailed it perfectly.
Old 14-10-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
You do understand that your experience is probably just 1 out of maybe 3578924 people trying out the app?
Yes, i do perfectly dude. I went in those apps is merely to satisfy my own curiosity and to find out for myself what kind of women are inside there if they are the types that can click with me. I am not bothered about the experience of others. But I was surprised to find out that many of them dislike married men to be in there. They did not want to have anything more to do with me once i told them i am already married. So yes, you are right dude, i am just one of the 3578924 people in there. One man's meat is another man's poison. Ever heard of this proverb ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
You nailed it perfectly.
Thank you brother for your support and understanding. Will up you with my humble 6 points later.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 14-10-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
What does it mean when women ask “ when was your last relationship ?”
It doesn't mean anything.

If a woman ask you this, then you can just play along with her by replying something like "Yeah, I just had one yesterday. It was so awesome, it almost changed my life".

The key is to not take this question too seriously.
Old 15-10-2021, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One man's meat is another man's poison. Ever heard of this proverb ?
Bro, look at my account age and you will know I'm not some newbie.

"One man's technicolour is another man's desperate existence." - Ever head of the other saying?

What I take umbrage (cannot resist ) to, is you telling your experience and insinuating that this is the de facto standard.

See even 'your proverb' already has another take.
So my point remains, what you experience is just yours so don't make it seem like that is what is happening.
Old 15-10-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Bro, look at my account age and you will know I'm not some newbie.

"One man's technicolour is another man's desperate existence." - Ever head of the other saying?

What I take umbrage (cannot resist ) to, is you telling your experience and insinuating that this is the de facto standard.

See even 'your proverb' already has another take.
So my point remains, what you experience is just yours so don't make it seem like that is what is happening.
To each their own. Correct, i have already said i am sharing my own experience and not speaking for everyone else. Theirs might be different. Not sure, neither am i concerned about what other people's experiences are, the same or not. Period.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 15-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
To each their own. Correct, i have already said i am sharing my own experience and not speaking for everyone else. Theirs might be different. Not sure, neither am i concerned about what other people's experiences are, the same or not. Period.
I’ll wager that you’re

a) fucking unlucky,
b) messaging all the wrong profiles, or
c) not messaging enough profiles, or
d) your profile and/or intro are trash

Unlike real estate where you can change anything except the most important thing of all, here you can change the most important things which are 2,3 and 4.
Old 16-10-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!

Bro... married man here...

I've been on the apps and can tell you this... while there are women who are self righteous and will scold you for being on the app since you are married, your pain with them is only for that flashing moment. Let them go if you will and keep swiping (or buy a sim card and create another account and swipe them again, this time telling them you are not married, and a bunch of other lies till you get them in bed. Although I would personally not go so far. I know from talking to so many women that they actually fall for these things then get angry with all married men on the apps lol).

Keep swiping and you will find some who will chat with you. Singaporean women tend to not show their wild side from the start, so if you start w the sexual talk in the beginning, you will fail. You need to be able to chat about friendly stuff and flow the talk into more personal topics. However don't friendzone yourself by being all clean and decent since the women will rarely proposition you. Guys need to take the lead and the blame for the lady's indiscretions. Also watch your meet up budgets, avoid being an ATM and don't meet for impressive dinners or lunch, just stick to coffee or beers.

Good luck w your hunt.

Quote:
Yes from experience. Went in there just for curiosity sake and to test water.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
You nailed it perfectly.
Does sound like a good plan
Old 18-10-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!Inku is one of the Best!

Just to share.

I have my fair share of rejects because I'm married and also ladies who don't mind that I am married.
I have had true ONS and also those catfish moments (wah when meet up scare die me).

I think to have a proper FB also need some time invested in it, no woman likes to be just an object for sexual satisfaction, they need attention, care and some form of connection.

Simple things like how's your day? Or well wishes when they are ill goes a long way.
But remember to stop short of going the extra mile, you would want to keep the FB relationship balanced and not send a wrong signal.

Some women may be swayed into romantic thoughts and that will get you into hot soup.
I currently have a FB a few years older than me, she knows I'm married.
We meet once in a while for simple coffee shop meals without any sexual intimacy after, just like normal friends.
Other time we really just meet up and unleash our sexual hunger.
Normal days just usual chatting like friends.
Old 18-10-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, sharing is all good to me.

However, the last sentence about do not waste time is a bit "Omg my experience is bad so married men's experience is bad too" is what triggered me.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

will start in sugarbook and cmb, the people there is more open, you date them out they already know what you mean
Old 18-10-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inku View Post
Just to share.

I have my fair share of rejects because I'm married and also ladies who don't mind that I am married.
I have had true ONS and also those catfish moments (wah when meet up scare die me).

I think to have a proper FB also need some time invested in it, no woman likes to be just an object for sexual satisfaction, they need attention, care and some form of connection.

Simple things like how's your day? Or well wishes when they are ill goes a long way.
But remember to stop short of going the extra mile, you would want to keep the FB relationship balanced and not send a wrong signal.

Some women may be swayed into romantic thoughts and that will get you into hot soup.
I currently have a FB a few years older than me, she knows I'm married.
We meet once in a while for simple coffee shop meals without any sexual intimacy after, just like normal friends.
Other time we really just meet up and unleash our sexual hunger.
Normal days just usual chatting like friends.
yeah need time to build up relationship, let people has confidence on you first
Old 18-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
It doesn't mean anything.

If a woman ask you this, then you can just play along with her by replying something like "Yeah, I just had one yesterday. It was so awesome, it almost changed my life".

The key is to not take this question too seriously.
perhaps she just want to know if you are available for a new relationship
Old 18-10-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

other than FB is SB, can ask "do you mind to have night drink together?" Many people can understand
Old 18-10-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Dating apps so many to choose from.

Put status as married and start scoring.
sometimes the stated status cannot believe 100%
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1