The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!
Re: cumshot directly into eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by qissyalynne View Post
sorry, i'm not referring to spraying on face though...
What are you referring to?
Old 15-10-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
some men like eyes to be opened
Yes babe, i m 1 of them, I likeyyy ...esp like her to giv me that cum fuck me look (cfm) which will be wat i'll do to her after that ..turn her ard on all her 4 n bang her doggie from behind ...hehe...

but there must also be a period when she closes her eyes too to concentrate on blowing my dick ..so intermittently opening n closing her eyes is the BEST view, with me looking down at her kneeling on the floor or on the bed working hard to lick n suck my dick to make it longer n harder getting it ready to penetrate her wet pussyhole !! ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-10-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Not many ladies will do that.
Lucky my gf love to do that.
Old 15-10-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think is not good to open eyes, no point turning pleasure into pain and hurt the eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I thought girl sucking cock closing their eyes?
My view is that it's good for her to keep her eyes open once in a while when she is giving u the bbbj, for u to see such a priceless cfm look from her showing u how she is enjoying herself blowing yr dick for u but not when u hv reached yr climax n shooting out yr cum all over her face or eyes or hair (cof),(coe), (coh) etc, etc

Last edited by Rickey; 15-10-2021 at 11:52 AM.
Old 15-10-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Agreed on this. Need her to suck my dick clean after I cum
Quote:
Not many ladies will do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Lucky my gf love to do that.
Agreed not many ladies will want to lick yr dick clean n swallow up all yr sperms for u unless she really loves u a lot like e.g when u r her bf, husband etc, etc...but if u request, most of them would oblige provided they must really love u lah, doesn't matter wat kind of r/s u r in with her ...u can just be an ordinary friend, a colleague, her bf, lover, FB, husband etc, etc

Old 15-10-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
of course it's painful! keep blinking non stop immediately as you head to the sink to run water on the affected eye(s)
Yes, i believe too wat the babe said

Old 15-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
My view is that it's good for her to keep her eyes open once in a while when she is giving u the bbbj, for u to see such a priceless cfm look from her showing u how she is enjoying herself blowing yr dick for u but not when u hv reached yr climax n shooting out yr cum all over her face or eyes or hair (cof),(coe), (coh) etc, etc
Agreed with you bro.
Old 15-10-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceNClean View Post
One of my friends confessed that he enjoys cumshots cos he wants to see the girl flinch. Think it’s some sort of high-level domination kink that drives his preference.

Personally, I prefer creampies (consensual of course), but to each his own as long as both parties consent. That, I think, is the most important thing for me
Yeah the domination. Is a nice fetish seeing the girl whole face have ur cum. To me maybe not direct to eyes, but on cof. Best to show she luv ur cum n enjoy it , that's d feeling hehe.
Old 15-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yes babe, i m 1 of them, I likeyyy ...esp like her to giv me that cum fuck me look (cfm) which will be wat i'll do to her after that ..turn her ard on all her 4 n bang her doggie from behind ...hehe...

but there must also be a period when she closes her eyes too to concentrate on blowing my dick ..so intermittently opening n closing her eyes is the BEST view, with me looking down at her kneeling on the floor or on the bed working hard to lick n suck my dick to make it longer n harder getting it ready to penetrate her wet pussyhole !! ...hehe
Yeah nice. Especially kneeling down blowjoh best..while blowing n her eyes looking upward to me sluttily. Tried once d gal blowjoh damn slutty make me bust before fxxxx her pussy. So into her mouth n on face. Her 1st cof for me hehe
Old 16-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
What are you referring to?
blow in mouth and look up with eyes opened
Old 16-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
qissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqissyalynne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

opennnnnnn ... closeeeeeeeeee and enjoyyyyyy.... opennnnnn and look up againnnnnnn in loveeeee ... closeeeeeee
Old 16-10-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Shiok shiok song song

Last edited by axlrose; 16-10-2021 at 08:26 PM.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Happy sunday fuckday tom
Old 18-10-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
blow in mouth and look up with eyes opened
yes indeed
Old 18-10-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

I once shot when ex-gf gave handjob and accidentally some landed right into her eye. Immediately washed off but red eye stayed for few hours

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1