The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

TS, time to request for payback thru FJ
Old 16-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Most ML will say only you can help her.
We will never know how many man she told the same statement.
Even if it is genuine case, you never loan her
She will still manage to get from other man.
There are too many innocence and naive guy in SIN.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Bro u ask her if she wana be in a relationship with u. Since she got ask before. If she reject u. Then I think she had achieve her goal.

2yrs liao. Is her WP time up soon? Can fly back? I dunno if got flight or anyway they can get embassy to fly them back.
Old 16-10-2021, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Usually I will ask them to use their cb as collaterals. After banging and you like her CB, can consider. If don’t like, just let her $100 and say you don’t have money as all in stocks and businesses. For those not willing want, I let other idiots support them. There are plenty of options on the world
Old 16-10-2021, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Lend if you know it's genuine.

And don't expect it to come back. Lend within limits. Treat it as a gift.

Mentally put a stop to it if there's another situation for lending.

If lend (within limits) without knowing it's genuine, don't keep thinking about it then.

Very hard to leverage as in money gone and person's words are just words.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoguy View Post
she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.
is that your measure of being poor and genuine!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoguy View Post
And now I am thinking ho-seh-liao.... maybe got chance to proceed?
is that your first thought after giving charity to someone who literally seen hundreds of dicks!!?

bro, how old are you ?

Last edited by absurdit; 16-10-2021 at 08:15 AM.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A fool and his money is soon parted.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

if you're banging her I can understand the loan. but u aint even doing anything special when u visit her for a session especially for so long you patronize her that's a very bad decision from you :/
at least if you are banging her regularly you can just treat it as the fee for it if she doesnt return. they earn way more than any regular person anyway.
hopefully she can at least return you with some deeds
Old 16-10-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
TS, time to request for payback thru FJ
The time passed already
Old 16-10-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
bravoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Everyone,

thanks for bros who share experience, advice and also those who share their opinions ;-)

The ML still in contact with me, just that my work schedule a bit busy, so no time to pop by to her.

The loan is SGD2K.

She's still NOT gone MIA ;-). And looks genuine. So I am slowly making my approach ;-). Will keep all of you updated. Let's see how it goes.
Old 16-10-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
yes, ho-seh liao, say byebye to your money.
hahaha like throwing a meat bao to dog, expecting the dog to bring back the bao
Old 16-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

This is interesting. I posted a similar question some months back. The difference from yours was that I already fucked the girl, and I had yet to lend anything to her

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 16-10-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally I feel using the 2k to buy lottery, there is a higher chance to get back something.
Old 16-10-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
This is interesting. I posted a similar question some months back. The difference from yours was that I already fucked the girl, and I had yet to lend anything to her
Share the ml hehe
Old 16-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

For 2 years plus MILF ML u support only HJ n not even allow zhut zhut ?
Now u gave her 2k n expecting leverage to FJ ?
After 2 years plus of support ?

Just simplified for u n u re think abt it

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1