The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 3
dunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdunkendon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Have You Ever Wanted To Tell Someone How Much You Loved Them

Have you ever wanted to tell someone that, but you knew that you had to wait?

Need to wait when there is a good time only can tell
Old 19-10-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 10
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Tell Someone How Much You Loved Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunkendon View Post
Have you ever wanted to tell someone that, but you knew that you had to wait?

Need to wait when there is a good time only can tell
1. Tell without planning and thinking, despite knowing of a high possibility of rejection.
(basically suicide mission right, just do it for the sake of getting it over and done with)

2. Make it a high and higher probability of getting a reciprocated response by planning.
Old 22-10-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all

find a time to tell as soon as possible... sometimes circumstances change so fast that you no longer has the chance to tell them. (example someone else beat you to it)
Old 25-10-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Aiyo are you still schooling bro? Want to do just do, want to confess just confess. While you keep waiting she might alr got f by a thousand dicks liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1