The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2003, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 23
SexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to allSexMan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by kelvindartz
hi. anyone still visiting this place nowadays? very keen to go down to this place sometime this week. Any advice? Thanks in advance!
Hello,

just visited Ocean last Wed, still the same.

But 1 thing I like to highlight is --- try not to visit Ocean around 5.45pm to 6.30pm. It their dinner time, so if u see any gal u like, have to wait after she is done with her dinner.
Just a note to all Bros here.

Thanks
Old 17-12-2003, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chinsong13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by tanmikel
its quite near the 7-11 , further down slightly (going by the traffic direction ) on the same row . you'll need to look carefully as the signboard is easy to miss . usually should have condoms but if you want to be safe , get from the 7-11 .
For easy location, just look for overhead signboards when you walk along the corridor of those shop houses along Jln Wong Ah Fook that read "KOBE WEE ENTREPRISE". (If not mistaken, the unit number of the Ocean Paradise Hotel is 64.) A reasonly big white signboard that you will not missed. Once you saw the signboard, you will see a staircase beside the VCDs store that lead up to Ocean Paradise Hotel (hand paint written). Take the lift or walk the stairs to Level 2 to Level 5.
Old 17-12-2003, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by kelvindartz
hi. anyone still visiting this place nowadays? very keen to go down to this place sometime this week. Any advice? Thanks in advance!
Yes, very refreshing if you have frequent Petain.

The place is neater with qeen size bed and shower attached in each room. Not to mention a clean towel is issue for each customer.

One friendly advice I can think of is when towel is given to you for drying up after your shower before your bonk. Hang them up on the hanger provided instead of giving it to the WL which she will put in the used basket. This way, after your bonk you can take a nice shower with the towel that you used earlier, if not, you will have to use that towel that has been mixed with the other used towels.
Old 22-12-2003, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 22
BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
hi is it all the girls there at same price RM$60. no need to ask them how much.

Do leave your nick when you up me, favours will be returned accordingly.
Old 23-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by BigBoy123
hi is it all the girls there at same price RM$60. no need to ask them how much.
Yes, that's the best part of it. One price for all.

1. View the WLs through the slightly open door

2. Smile at them

3. If you want them, just go in

4. She will ask you for RM60 in advance

5. She will then go out to the OKT sitting outside on a small table with red coupon to make payment on your behalf and pick up a clean towel for you

6. She returned. Closed the door. Both stripped and shower. The session begins. Session end, proceed to shower for wash up.

Found that the WLs there are more hygenic than those working in Petain. They shower before and after session, with you and for you. The room (2 star type) is bigger too equip with shower, aircon and queen size bed.

Just went a few days ago, I saw a very beautiful tall young Malay wearing long dress with good figure. She is in L4R22. Wanted to try her but someone got to her first. x%$#&*^%

So I went for L4R44, a Chinese, Miko, with quite OK lookand figure in early 30's, above average I would said, . No rush, gf treament, bbbj, can finger, kiss and change positions. Very obliging. Really value for money.

Will return for her again but want to try L4R22 tall Malay girl first.

Has anyone try her L4R22?
Old 25-12-2003, 06:23 PM
Samster

BigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thank tml going.

Old 28-12-2003, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1008 / Power: 22
greenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud ofgreenze has much to be proud of
cheong .....................liao
Old 28-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Samster

Visited ocean on 26/12 Mon
Try on Lvl 4 rm34 (next to okt table) ,see previous good report on this girl but don't know whether is the same girl as they sometime change room?
SOP. help you wash out.nice protruding nipples and pussy. she will start licking you from ear to bottom. bbbj and fj in 3 postion. No rush friendly girl, in her late 20s. Worth the $.

Anybody try the indian girl opp. her room. And what about the rm next to her?
Saw a lady on level 5 ..abit plump i think she got 36D boobs.

Old 30-12-2003, 10:10 PM
CummingOfAge

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Dirty bed; Are all rooms the same?

Newbie, went on 26th mid-afternoon. Went up and down twice from 2nd to 5rd floor. The popular gals were in demand, so have to wait. Decided not to wait but settled L3R44 Miko who was on low demand. Noted that she is 30+ and body not good condition but passable.

Face: 5.5
Body: 5
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 4 (5.5 if not for the very smelly pillow and bedsheet)
Attitude: 7
Overall: Satisfied
RTF: Not likely

The pillows and bedsheets stinks. I found it unbearable. After I went back home, taken my shower but found the smell still stuck for several hours. I would be very relunctant to return if all the rooms are the same condition.

Actually the room itself is not bad, quite spacious, but the beddings hygience really sucks. My worst experience so far in term of cleaniless.

Have not tried other rooms. Can other bros confirm the cleanliness of the pillows and bedsheets of the other rooms?
Old 10-01-2004, 10:16 PM
Samster

Try L4Rm30 .nice looking typical lian. worth the $

Old 12-01-2004, 06:55 AM
PussyLover 69

Ang Pai in L2R66

What happened to the 'ang pai' in L2R66 ?

She has been missing for quite some time. I heard that she is no longer working there, Anybody who where she is working now ?
Old 12-01-2004, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ang Pai in L2R66

Quote:
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
What happened to the 'ang pai' in L2R66 ?

She has been missing for quite some time. I heard that she is no longer working there, Anybody who where she is working now ?

Not sure your "missing for quite some time" meant for how long ....the last time I visited her was end of Nov 2003...maybe back to Penang for CNY break....

Adios...
Old 21-01-2004, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
nabeh123 is one of the Best!nabeh123 is one of the Best!nabeh123 is one of the Best!
Return of the queen

Heard she has backed in action, still the same level/room
but also heard that she will only work on weekdays ie rest on Sat/Sun.
Old 24-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential
Return of the slut queen

With queue she has, must be doin 50 guyz a day, no wonder she tired & need rest WE..
Old 24-01-2004, 06:04 PM
PussyLover 69

Ocean Paradise Ang Pai

She told me that she usually has about 60 to 70 customers per day. That is why she rests on weekends, otherwise she has to service more than 150+ customers per day.

I was told that she had bought a penthouse condo unit in Penang and is planning to retire in 3 years' time and open a VIP Spa in KL or Penang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1