The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
comfort1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

how does one get accepted into one of these "houses? do I need a pimp>or?
Old 30-06-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

At this juncture, my top 5 would be ... Not in accordance to merit ...

1) Coco W15
2) Jia Xuan 2047
3) Han Han 0819
4) Yan Yan W19
5) Chen Chen W15

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-06-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

1) Coco W15
2) Jia Xuan 2047
3) Han Han 0819
4) Yan Yan W19
5) Chen Chen W15

Enjoy,
MaXx
Which one is snow white?
Old 30-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
54a is just plainly like the rest already.......overrated la bro.....not like last time liao....xiao xiao n lulu ok....the rest no surprise la....normal only.....no offence to 54a supporter like u,infact the whole geylang nt as exciting as before......
Bro , agreed 54A is really over rated la, q so long just for 2 mm. just a walk across road, many newbies good and syt many selection la.
Old 30-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Bro , agreed 54A is really over rated la, q so long just for 2 mm. just a walk across road, many newbies good and syt many selection la.
Many place to find girls la......queue go queue 1803....nana...candy....xlj....lady.....then go next door find zhiling......happy day.....
Old 30-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Sure nt me la....her darling other people if have......i only enjoy sex becos she very fresh....she likes to bite people alot when high.......she bite u too n u run away huh....she just high la bro......u rich la....TCSS most of the time....
no la, she KC very powder fool leh, door close keep asking me how her weight now cos she on a program and many tcss things la. when I realized time nearly over then bonk bonk game over. Kenna con by her haha
Old 30-06-2013, 09:53 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
no la, she KC very powder fool leh, door close keep asking me how her weight now cos she on a program and many tcss things la. when I realized time nearly over then bonk bonk game over. Kenna con by her haha
She ask me weight loss n i inspect her nipples.....n open her both leg check her bye bye.....stii same leh....she so scare play her nipple but she like to be stroke.......she young ma....playful.....bro....this type of KC is harmless n fun la........no hidden agenda......
Old 30-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
WL with snow white skin complexion ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
Which one is snow white?
They are fair but don't expect snow white or procelain fair type ... After the departure of JJ 1817, Jenny 54A, Chu Chu 54A and Xiao Bai 1606A, I have not come across any WL with "snow white" skin complexion ...

Good luck in your quest for a WL with "snow white" skin complexion ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

Re: WL with snow white skin complexion ...

I reckon Xiao bei 1803 quite fair lo
Old 01-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True that.
Old 01-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao bei quite fair.........girl like UK talk alot just ignore her ,pretend listern n enjoy her....she very focus one,only want make money,dont care wat she say,probably half is bullshitting,make yr money worthwhile can liao.........stay in the enjoyment
Old 01-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

1) Coco W15
2) Jia Xuan 2047
3) Han Han 0819
4) Yan Yan W19
5) Chen Chen W15

Enjoy,
MaXx
Wah Maxxy u now into this Chen Chen wor!...must say when I use to call her, really loved her girly senuous moans n her high looks on her chio sweet young face when was I fucking her...recently saw her again n looks like she has lost weight, now much more slim...
Old 02-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Wah Maxxy u now into this Chen Chen wor!...must say when I use to call her, really loved her girly senuous moans n her high looks on her chio sweet young face when was I fucking her...recently saw her again n looks like she has lost weight, now much more slim...
Bro, I must say your decription on this babe is so succinct that made me almost exhausted my vocab on her ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-07-2013, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Chen Chen(16W15) + Xiao Xue (16W15)

Quote:
Bro, I must say your decription on this babe is so succinct that made me almost exhausted my vocab on her ...
Actually bro, I hv wondered why this Chen Chen (16W15) has thus far elicited v little comment in this forum?!..to me she is a definite, petite chiobu syt looker...however can be temperamental n moody at times, perhaps that is why

Anyways overall I sld say I was pretty much content wif my sessions wif this Chen Chen...unfortunately cant say the samething for my one n only session wif her newbie housemate, the fresh chiobu syt Xiao Xue (16W15)......somehow me gets the impression that your "huang xiaoming" allure managed to work wonders wif this newbie Xiao Xue as well, u lucky devil
Old 03-07-2013, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1) Coco W15
2) Jia Xuan 2047
3) Han Han 0819
4) Yan Yan W19
5) Chen Chen W15

Enjoy,
MaXx

Agreed. I also like Jia Xuan (2047) a whole lot.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1