The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
twfun is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Chiang Rai, Mae Chan and Chiang Mai

I am going to Chiang Rai soon, and will be staying in the Mae Chan area, very far from the city, about 45-50 minutes. Stupid, I know, but the hotel is not bad.

My question is where is the fun in Chiang Rai? And is it possible to find an agent or something that would send the girl to my hotel either for a few hours or overnight? I might not have time to go into the city to pick up a lady and bring her back. As I am there for sight seeing most days.

I tried WeChat in Phuket sometime ago, and the results were not good, Ladyboys showed up. Same problem up north?

In addition, any further information on Chiang Mai as I will be going there also.

Thanks
Old 13-11-2016, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chiang Rai, Mae Chan and Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by twfun View Post

My question is where is the fun in Chiang Rai? And is it possible to find an agent or something that would send the girl to my hotel either for a few hours or overnight? I might not have time to go into the city to pick up a lady and bring her back. As I am there for sight seeing most days.
Yes it is possible... u have USD 1000 to pay for the service?
Old 13-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chiang Rai, Mae Chan and Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by twfun View Post
In addition, any further information on Chiang Mai as I will be going there also.

Thanks
Got Mae Holland to explore and no one know this beautiful place, cheap pretty white sexy SYT..........but too bad all info only giving to PAID member of SBF, so please pay your membership and give Mod some business before i release the info to you.......otherwise they very poor keep looking for advertisement fee to collect
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1