The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
1. How is the travel restriction situation there currently?
2. Is there direct flight SIN-VTE? Pity Scoot have to go all the way to LPQ then comeback down to VTE.
3. Is Luang Prabang better or worse place for sex tourism?
should be open to all as stated by other bro here.

as for the flight, that's how scoot works, it flys to LPR first, pick up new passengers on the way back to sg before dropping you off at VTE.
only 1 hr difference as compare you do a BKK-VTE where you have to stop at BKK for 2hrs before transit.
only difference for them is you can go VTE on any day using transit method other than 2 4 6 for scoot.

LPR in the city itself is hard to find any stuffs, even pubs/clubs are outside the city area. you may want to read up bro zakarum posts for it.
i ever only find FL via wechats in LPR, i can't even find the white van with chickens in the city
Old 22-10-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_duper108 View Post
I only k ow sawadee kup, pong pong ...
I got no idea about their local language. Had to rely extensively on google translate. shucks.... I only "felt at home" while at sanjiang cos most folks spoke mandarin readily or at least some.
Old 22-10-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Just finished reading from Page 1...

A concern about transport costs on getting around.... There is a bus service in Laos.. given there is no MRT there .. or you can use Loca, their travel app

https://vientianebybus.wordpress.com...ientianebybus/

You can actually see the bus stops on google map also but alas, only a few bus stops …

Will be keen to try out the new railway train from Vientiane station... there is a bus from talat sao bus station to go there.

Last edited by bigmannow; 22-10-2022 at 11:02 PM.
Old 22-10-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Will be keen to try out the new railway train from Vientiane station... there is a bus from talat sao bus station to go there.
Yes there are buses but are very rare, you hardly see them.
if your solo travelling and your hotel is near a bus stop, you can actually take the air port bus to your hotel.
last time before covid, ticket price is 15k kip (ard $2.50sgd) as compared to a cab to city which cost 60k kip.
anyway post covid not sure if the bus is still running or not as even before covid, there's always like only 3-4 people taking the bus.

As for the HSR, you need to book them 3 days in advance as they are always sold out from what my laotian friend told me else this december trip i would have gone to VV
Old 25-10-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Thanks, bro.
What airline got direct flight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
1. no restriction already.
2. direct flight to vte. return also direct from vte.
3. heard Luang Prabang is a scenic place. No idea about sex tourism.
Old 25-10-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks, bro.
Scoots go direct to vientiane.
Old 26-10-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
should be open to all as stated by other bro here.

as for the flight, that's how scoot works, it flys to LPR first, pick up new passengers on the way back to sg before dropping you off at VTE.
only 1 hr difference as compare you do a BKK-VTE where you have to stop at BKK for 2hrs before transit.
only difference for them is you can go VTE on any day using transit method other than 2 4 6 for scoot.

LPR in the city itself is hard to find any stuffs, even pubs/clubs are outside the city area. you may want to read up bro zakarum posts for it.
i ever only find FL via wechats in LPR, i can't even find the white van with chickens in the city

Bro Kway , If take flight SIN-VTE , could we arrive and entry LPR instead of VTE, coz don't have direct flight to LPR.
Old 27-10-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Bro Kway , If take flight SIN-VTE , could we arrive and entry LPR instead of VTE, coz don't have direct flight to LPR.
think not, scoot used to have tickets for it.
i gotten my ticket from scoot last mth.
maybe there are some changes
Old 29-10-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Thanks, bro.
Scoot best price. Direct also.
Old 29-10-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Yes there are buses but are very rare, you hardly see them.
if your solo travelling and your hotel is near a bus stop, you can actually take the air port bus to your hotel.
last time before covid, ticket price is 15k kip (ard $2.50sgd) as compared to a cab to city which cost 60k kip.
anyway post covid not sure if the bus is still running or not as even before covid, there's always like only 3-4 people taking the bus.

As for the HSR, you need to book them 3 days in advance as they are always sold out from what my laotian friend told me else this december trip i would have gone to VV
You are right bro, must book in advance. Else confirm sell out.
Old 07-11-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Guys

Just want to give an update on my outing last night.
I went alone to Mekong KTV. I'm not sure if I kena conned, but was told can't dapao outright. So it was USD180 for a small room with 24 cans of beer. You can view girl and pick one out of the 30-40 girls available. After drinking and singing some shitty songs, you can bring the girl to a room upstairs for one shot.

I asked captain if can dapao outright and was told that "u can just drink one can, and bring the girl to room right away". Well, seems fair

As a summary, girl pretty and young, but at usd180, seems very steep the price. But if u take into account the KTV room, then sounds ok, I guess?
Old 07-11-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

You just need to pay for her hours till closing and just take her out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Guys

I went alone to Mekong KTV. I'm not sure if I kena conned, but was told can't dapao outright. So it was USD180 for a small room with 24 cans of beer. You can view girl and pick one out of the 30-40 girls available. After drinking and singing some shitty songs, you can bring the girl to a room upstairs for one shot.

I asked captain if can dapao outright and was told that "u can just drink one can, and bring the girl to room right away". Well, seems fair

As a summary, girl pretty and young, but at usd180, seems very steep the price. But if u take into account the KTV room, then sounds ok, I guess?
Old 07-11-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went alone to Mekong KTV. I'm not sure if I kena conned, but was told can't dapao outright. So it was USD180 for a small room with 24 cans of beer. You can view girl and pick one out of the 30-40 girls available.
Sounds abit con
well if you are planning to go there again, ask for how much is the bring out rate for ST and LT.
You don't need to open a ktv room, there should be a lounge beside the ktv which you can sit down n have cheaper beer there and you can also order girls from the ktv as well.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
careng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can reconfirm , heard that Van Vieng Farm no more in operation ?
Old 10-11-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Guys

Hmm.... Zhijing Cheng simpler. Just sit in hall and tell captain which girl you want. Zhijing Cheng captains very accommodating. Won't press client to have a room, before book the girl. If girl not taken by midnight, you can tell captain to book girl for you. But, their overnight rate is high. Somewhere like 1.6m kip.
180 USD for overnight is very exp. If you read the other posts, its somewhere 650k to 1m kip in the less expensive places. That is way lesser than 180 USD.
If you dare to venture into Goldstar, you can try the fl. You do need to be thick skin to nego.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1