The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
New to BKK ground( Need advise )

I am going to BKK 2 weeks later would like to ask for bro for advise and also where to go for SYT and also safety first
Old 12-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 9
iamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to beholdiamwr is a splendid one to behold
Re: New to BKK ground( Need advise )

NV trust wechat. -> rule no.1

Model Sets Pics And Vid [MEGA]
Old 12-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

During day time take bts to Phrom Phong and look for soi 26. Visit Premier 101 for a massage. GPS: 13.728532, 100.569879. You can also check out the website for rates and girls.

Night time go to Nana rainbow and pick a ST 3000 baht or go to Ruanchit hotel basement buy a drink and pick a girl. Ruanchit GPS: 13°44'20.2"N 100°33'28.2"E beside sofitel.

Nana not need to tell you where hor? Do this for your first day and then you can venture out on the second day onwards. At least won't come back empty handed. Anyway BKK difficult to empty hand de lah.

Enjoy.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, are there any bars in BKK that are open daytime? A chat bar or something similar?
Old 12-08-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, sometimes it is worth considering going out during daytime and making a friend out on the street or in a mall. It is not that hard. She will take you around the place and show you good tourist places, take you to nice places to eat. Don't mention you want to get it on with her. Just take her back to your place for a quick drink/rest and she will stay the night. This works for me every time.

I don't know how but Thai girls always seem to be able to take time off work on a moments notice...really, the next working day.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
During day time take bts to Phrom Phong and look for soi 26. Visit Premier 101 for a massage. GPS: 13.728532, 100.569879. You can also check out the website for rates and girls.

Night time go to Nana rainbow and pick a ST 3000 baht or go to Ruanchit hotel basement buy a drink and pick a girl. Ruanchit GPS: 13°44'20.2"N 100°33'28.2"E beside sofitel.

Nana not need to tell you where hor? Do this for your first day and then you can venture out on the second day onwards. At least won't come back empty handed. Anyway BKK difficult to empty hand de lah.

Enjoy.
Bro i dunno where is nana haha i will be staying at sukimvit
Old 12-08-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Bro i dunno where is nana haha i will be staying at sukimvit
NEP or Nana Entertainment Plaza is in Sukhumvit Soi 3. Just look for Nana Hotel. Just google Nana Hotel. NEP is opposite Nana Hotel.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Bro, sometimes it is worth considering going out during daytime and making a friend out on the street or in a mall. It is not that hard. She will take you around the place and show you good tourist places, take you to nice places to eat. Don't mention you want to get it on with her. Just take her back to your place for a quick drink/rest and she will stay the night. This works for me every time.
Wah,that sounds incredible to me, Amazing!
Are you young and very handsome and macho?
older man can boh?
Old 12-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster

Okay so its near NANA BTS okay so at there got how many places to go and can someone list down sorry i am damn noob, whats the market rate ? 3000baht is like how long and shot ?
Old 12-08-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Which bar is good and recommended ?
Old 12-08-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Which bar is good and recommended ?
Old 12-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelyismything View Post
Okay so its near NANA BTS okay so at there got how many places to go and can someone list down sorry i am damn noob, whats the market rate ? 3000baht is like how long and shot ?
Get off the BTS, ask the shop owners and stall owners where is Nana Plaza. If you cannot find your way there after getting the instructions from them.......better you suck your thumb and go home to hibernate.

For a noob, unsure of how things work in NEP, best is that you walk all 3 floors of that complex, look see at everything, outside of the egogo bars ( not the beer bars ). Beware of lady boy bars. Can go in and look around, walk around the stages AND DON'T SIT DOWN at any seats. If you seat down, then, you will be a customer and need to order a drink.

Walk, look c and if you like the bar, sit down and have a drink. Don't ask any lady to sit with you. They will want lady drinks. It is okay, just to go to the bar and have drinks. That is usually what many male humans do except for hamsup people.

Walk, look c and ask the serve personnel if there is a show. Shows usually start at 10 pm Thai time. All shows are free ( u no need to pay anything except for the drink you ordered ).

Baht 2,500 to 3,000 is for ST only. One shot. Hotel on your own. Bar fine on your own. Expensive. Better you go for soapy massage or oil massage with F jobs, B jobs.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Pipsqueak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Generally in BBK massage places, where you pay for a oil/Thai/Swedish massage and of a girl asks, if you want any extras, it is typically 500/HJ, 1000/BJ( sometimes BBBJ, depending on chemistry) and 1500/FS.

Then again, there are massage places that are full service and all is paid upfront to the house to avoid any confusion or awkward negotiating with the ladies.

Some hot spots are Sukhumvit Soi 24, 24/1, 33. Generally I enjoy these sois as they cater to a Japanese clientele and the quality in terms of service and professionalism is better. Do try the Nuru massage as its way better than a soapy. And when you're done , emquartier is just round the corner for a little window shopping or a quick meal.

To be honest, I usually skip NaNa, I find it a little rough on the edges, but then again one man's meat is another man's poison. Walk around and pick one you like. You're free to enter and leave, no pressure, or just walk into one, get a beer and enjoy The Eye candy. Move on to the next one if no one fancies you. There are some cute country girls to be found. Many speak decent English here as it gives them opportunity to develop relationships with the visiting Caucasians.

If you're looking for larger establishments with a little more class, La Belle and The Lord are nice ones. (RiP Nataree) Just walk in there and be straight forward with the Papasan. It's a business and no need to be shy. If unsure, ask the price and they will explain it all to you. A small Tip of 100 B is decent and goes a Long way should you plan to return.

In general, a whore is a whore but treating them like human from the start helps build chemistry. Thais are generally playful and like to have fun.
Old 12-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Wah,that sounds incredible to me, Amazing!
Are you young and very handsome and macho?
older man can boh?
We desperately need a new superstar here after our Korean superstar MIA for 1 year liao!
Old 13-08-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
NEP or Nana Entertainment Plaza is in Sukhumvit Soi 3. Just look for Nana Hotel. Just google Nana Hotel. NEP is opposite Nana Hotel.
Soi 4 actually.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1