The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New to BKK ground( Need advise )

Seriously, I think Thai girls are much easier than Sing girls. If you are kind and listen, this will earn you heaps of brownie points which you can cash in that same night or next night depending on when you collect them. I don't want to post photos because it would not be fair to the girls.

Nana Plaza does seem a bit rough, in my experience you are better off going to Intercon and Mixx Disco in the night if you want paid fun. I have also met a lot of office Thai girls there and they just go out for fun. Don't be a sleeze and they will talk to you, dance with you and even take a day off next day to show you around. Just be nice. I heard that Mixx does not let some people in because it is Members Only. This never impacted me but I have seen it happen. Some people have to stop and show ID and then get knocked back while others just waltz right in.

My new friend ha already suggested she takes a day off later in the week and we can go out, see a movie, window shop, etc.
Old 15-08-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Seriously, I think Thai girls are much easier than Sing girls. If you are kind and listen, this will earn you heaps of brownie points which you can cash in that same night or next night depending on when you collect them. I don't want to post photos because it would not be fair to the girls.

Nana Plaza does seem a bit rough, in my experience you are better off going to Intercon and Mixx Disco in the night if you want paid fun. I have also met a lot of office Thai girls there and they just go out for fun. Don't be a sleeze and they will talk to you, dance with you and even take a day off next day to show you around. Just be nice. I heard that Mixx does not let some people in because it is Members Only. This never impacted me but I have seen it happen. Some people have to stop and show ID and then get knocked back while others just waltz right in.

My new friend ha already suggested she takes a day off later in the week and we can go out, see a movie, window shop, etc.
bro intercon is the hotel is it ? and also where is mixx ?
Old 16-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Intercon is the Intercontinental Hotel next to Chit Lom BTS. It is right opposite. Mixx is in the basement of the hotel. Instead of walking into the hotel from the street, you just take the stairs down and the club is on the left. You will see a plain wall with a door and some girls standing outside.
Old 16-08-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

This may not be relevant for this thread but I will ask anyway...Has anyone been to the Honey Bee Massage, if yes, please share your thoughts - http://bangkok.honeybeemassage.com/services/
Old 16-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

alexvsaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This may not be relevant for this thread but I will ask anyway...Has anyone been to the Honey Bee Massage, if yes, please share your thoughts - http://bangkok.honeybeemassage.com/services/
Friend of mine been there last month and was disappointed with the service, low quality girls, and only few girls in the shop.
Old 16-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

For daytime action in BKK i can suggest:
BJ Bars
Lolitas soi8 Sukhumvit
Kasalong soi? (6 or 8) Sukhumvit
Lollipop soi10 Sukhumvit
Som's Heaven soi14 Sukhumvit
Star of Lights Patpong

Freelancers

Beergarden soi7 Sukhumvit

Massage shop

Phrom Phong BTS Soi22, soi 24, soi 24/1 soi 26
Many shop, like a famous Snow White, Mango, Cherry, Bongkot, Candy, and many more
or Tulip next to Thong Lor BTS
1hr-400b, 90min-600b, 2hr 800b + 1500b for girls
Anal, cim, multi shot included in the price. Of course not all girls will do anal or cim, so ask in advance if you want this kind of service.

Small massage shop

Soi11 Sukhumvit a small alley next to Villa Market is full of massage shop.
Old 17-08-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Thanks Alexvsaf....
Old 17-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBmanX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Thanks Alexvsaf....
additionally, if you want to try something kinky can try analisa massage
Old 18-08-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmanX View Post
additionally, if you want to try something kinky can try analisa massage
or BarBar in Patpong or Demonia
http://barbarfetishclub.com/
http://www.demoniabangkok.com/
IMO, if you looking for a slave girl the service dont worth the high price. Maybe for those looking for Mistress is different.
Old 18-08-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

interesting...let's see how i go meeting local girls today and if it does not work for me, i will check it out.
Old 03-09-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bearzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any advise on thermae girls, i hopping to find someone for the night and bring me around bkk the next day. will the girls there do that? any price range for that too.
Old 04-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearzz View Post
any advise on thermae girls, i hopping to find someone for the night and bring me around bkk the next day. will the girls there do that? any price range for that too.
Most girls at Thermae have day jobs, classes or need to take care family etc . For these reasons, most also don't go LT. These girls usually working towards end of month when debts are due.

Of course there will be some who just go there to find work, and willing to go LT or spend time going out next day...esp if you paying them to do so.

Alternatively, you can try other disco/FL joints like Scratch dog, insanity, Mix etc. There are FLs working there every night. If you're new and don't know how to differentiate, make friends with the servers and ask them to introduce. I think your chance of finding tour guide cum overnight would be higher.
Old 04-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bearzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Most girls at Thermae have day jobs, classes or need to take care family etc . For these reasons, most also don't go LT. These girls usually working towards end of month when debts are due.

Of course there will be some who just go there to find work, and willing to go LT or spend time going out next day...esp if you paying them to do so.

Alternatively, you can try other disco/FL joints like Scratch dog, insanity, Mix etc. There are FLs working there every night. If you're new and don't know how to differentiate, make friends with the servers and ask them to introduce. I think your chance of finding tour guide cum overnight would be higher.
Thx bro for the info. any price range for reference.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
You mean price tour guide and stay overnight? Abit subjective la, why not negotiate with the girl? Anyway I remember got someone ask before and a few senior samsters gave their 5cents worth. Maybe u can try searching for it...

If u looking for a ball park figure, the current asking rate for LT is 5-6k. So if she likes you enough after the LT and agree to bring u around, then pay her the LT fees plus some "taxi money" lor. Don't worry, if its not enough, she will hint to you for more....then its up to you how much more to give.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
End of the day, it's up to individuals. To be on the safe side, better to nego before hand but when you are experienced enough, things will come easily on how much to give.

I have had girls who stayed on till late afternoon and lunch/dinner etc from club s etc once a while and refused additional payments but like i said, it's up to each girl's chemistry.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1