The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Be careful of ML taking photo of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liver_pool8 View Post
Anyone knows the red panties girl and the white bra girl location please pm me.. thanks
heard is chintown point
Old 12-07-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Maybe she like his ass and take it for her pleasure later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
If you notice ML using phone while you're naked, be careful they might be taking ur photos while performing compromised acts on you. Not sure why but there can be multiple reasons for them to do so. Furthermore when you sign in, they might have you IC too so just be careful! Especially those who are attached or married.

I used to encounter one lady who took photo of my back ,she claim is to show the evidence of massage to her boss but I ask her to erase in front of me.

Saw on one of those video, the guy flim the ML inadvertently caught her taking photos of him.

Old 12-07-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster (M)

how can i video the ML when she hj for me? i try using my hp but take to long and easy to be discover
Old 12-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
how can i video the ML when she hj for me? i try using my hp but take to long and easy to be discover
You can easily buy pinhole camera online.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
There are apps for phone. Looks like your phone is not recording, no video open, but it is recording in the background. Of course some MLs are rightly suspicious, ask that you open your phone to show that you are not recording (lol, yeah, sure), or keep your phone such that the lens not pointed at them (smart!)

Don't do it, of course. Make you stress and affects the whole fun experience. It's like going on holiday and only busy recording the sights and scenery through a camera rather than enjoying it "live".
Old 12-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
There are apps for phone. Looks like your phone is not recording, no video open, but it is recording in the background. Of course some MLs are rightly suspicious, ask that you open your phone to show that you are not recording (lol, yeah, sure), or keep your phone such that the lens not pointed at them (smart!)

Don't do it, of course. Make you stress and affects the whole fun experience. It's like going on holiday and only busy recording the sights and scenery through a camera rather than enjoying it "live".
sometimes its exciting to see myself action
Old 12-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

you guys are hilarious. on the otherhand, there are ppl whp will pay to watch this shit and if the ML are savvy, we are fucked.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy View Post
you guys are hilarious. on the otherhand, there are ppl whp will pay to watch this shit and if the ML are savvy, we are fucked.
Not wrong what you said but then again most MLs want to keep their "job" here a secret from people they might know back in their homeland.

Once video is sold and out on the internet, there's no control who might see it.
Old 12-07-2022, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Actually not only in spas, I caught one FL from Dome 1 who took picture of me as well. There are some photos that are valid and I don't mind E.g. FL took pics of proof of payment and send to boss. But it isn't necessary to take pics of customers.
wth? and u let them take?
if me i str8 scold them.

I dont think there is ever a need for us to reveal ourselves when we go dome 1 / 2.
Old 25-07-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Not just in MP, but also in outcall hotel. This is why I usually dim the lights so nothing bright can be captured

If she shot the buttock, no one will recognise whose buttock. But from the video, can see this bro enjoying the sensual touches, butt keep floating around

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-07-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Not just in MP, but also in outcall hotel. This is why I usually dim the lights so nothing bright can be captured

If she shot the buttock, no one will recognise whose buttock. But from the video, can see this bro enjoying the sensual touches, butt keep floating around
U dun wear mask meh? ..

2 purposes of wearing a mask, one is to protect you from the virus, another is to protect you from being recognized ..
Old 17-07-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Maybe she like his ass and take it for her pleasure later?
Couldany senior bros, advise how do we protect ourselves ...?
Old 17-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Couldany senior bros, advise how do we protect ourselves ...?
Easy ….. don’t go and you will not have to bother
Old 18-07-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Easy ….. don’t go and you will not have to bother
Senior bro, cheers - good advice.
Old 18-07-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone go MP just anyhow write the IC number before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1