The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Xian, China

I guess only way last time before Yan Da looking for FLs overnight is easier jus hop in taxi ask them bring u there looks like take eat.... Now even elusive to locals of where abt activities ....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 22-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

I will go xi an and after trip will post more to share infor wid bros here!!
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 09-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzboy View Post
Recently(15-Feb) went xian for holiday (F&E),i have to thanks bro who gieven loban in xian although is abit out of date but still useful only price incressed.
Massage: 西稍门大酒店(xi shao meng)located at 西稍门十字路,
the top floor of the hotel,normal room 280RMB,VIP room 320RMB all in,as bro say this place is a hot spot for the local you can see a lot of local people.

KTV: 和平依号KTV(nice place) He Ping Lu 和平路 No:66,Tel no029)87398899 do not confuse with 和平壹+壹 Pub is some where nearby.
Girls sit down with you tip 200RMB call ping tai (平台),girls sit down with you + Fj tip 300RMB call gao tai (高台) but not all girls do gao tai,check with the girls and you can change the girs with out to pay. Strip show: by 1 young girl 23yr @30min in your room 200RMB.For two of us we get medium room 588RMB nett included 1 bottle of chives Regal,fruits & no limit of mixture(green tea/lemon tea).Hope the up date is useful for bro thanks !!!
In addition to bro above posting there is another bro shared infor :
http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=189

Based on the infor by two bros me and my fens will e planning for xian trip in June and explore commando and scouting missions .... Hope I can contribute more infor here in July at this thread....
Old 02-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!
Re: Xian, China

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
In addition to bro above posting there is another bro shared infor :
http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=189

Based on the infor by two bros me and my fens will e planning for xian trip in June and explore commando and scouting missions .... Hope I can contribute more infor here in July at this thread....
Bro, I will be going to Xian next week. Hope to read your FR and maybe can share FL ctc too.

Happy Cheonging !!!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!H0pe1100 is one of the Best!

As i will be going to Xi'an next week, can bros please advise on :

1. The standard rate for 1 shot and for how long ?

2. The standard rate for overnight ? Usually how many hours and number of shots ?

Really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 16
fastspawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pe1100 View Post
As i will be going to Xi'an next week, can bros please advise on :

1. The standard rate for 1 shot and for how long ?

2. The standard rate for overnight ? Usually how many hours and number of shots ?

Really appreciate it.

Thanks.
Bro if no one knows and you do end up there, please post your FR so we all know in the future
Old 08-06-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

WeiWei - 2 hrs/rmb1500, overnight/rmb3000

Kitty (34D) - 2hr/rmb1500

Kathy - RMB800/hr, RMB1400 overnight
Old 08-06-2012, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tamelio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Hope,

can you share where are these girls from ? the rates seemed to be very high !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0pe1100 View Post
WeiWei - 2 hrs/rmb1500, overnight/rmb3000

Kitty (34D) - 2hr/rmb1500

Kathy - RMB800/hr, RMB1400 overnight
Old 08-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelio View Post
Brother Hope,

can you share where are these girls from ? the rates seemed to be very high !!
Yes, they are high. Found them from sites. Thats why I didn't engage them after they told me their rates.

The going rates for overnight around RMB1500 (SGD300) - 10pm to 10am. Some charges RMB1000 (SGD200) after 1am. I guess you can even have 3 shots or more if you are good.

For hotel room massage, the standard is around RMB300 / 90 mins / 1 shot. Some are RMB 200 / 80 mins / 1 shot.

My advise is to book hotels with spa. It should be cheaper for you to get the girls for overnight services or in-room massages.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tamelio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brothers who are in Xian or familiar with Xian,

need some help here.
I am going to Xian this weekend , check with friends on good KTV to go in Xian, we given below, appreciate your comments if you have been to these places

KTV : 阳光国会 / 李家村,阳光大剧院,在南门环城路上

thanks
Old 21-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
I might be asking a stupid question. But does anyone know the best way to get to Xian from sg?
And I have heard that guysong is opening an office there, anyone know the location or phone number.
Thanks a millions.

My humble two cents.
Old 21-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
I might be asking a stupid question. But does anyone know the best way to get to Xian from sg?
And I have heard that guysong is opening an office there, anyone know the location or phone number.
Thanks a millions.
knn ... this is not a stupid question ... it's totally retarded ....
take aeroplane lar .... u think u can walk there meh ???? or swim there ??? u think there's MPV in changi airport to take u there ???
Old 21-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
take aeroplane lar .... u think u can walk there meh ???? or swim there ??? u think there's MPV in changi airport to take u there ???
Don't suan him lah! He just wants information. From Singapore, you can fly to Chengdu and then take another flight to Xian. There are other means, but this is a more direct one, I think.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 21-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Hi bro,
My taikor is angry....hahaha
Me no CK lah...have to find a budget way to go up there.....

My humble two cents.
Old 21-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Don't suan him lah! He just wants information. From Singapore, you can fly to Chengdu and then take another flight to Xian. There are other means, but this is a more direct one, I think.
Hi bro,
Thank you..

My humble two cents.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1