The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 20
4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light
I Have Let Her Mindfucked Me, Now I Will Let Her Mindfuck You..

A re-write of my previous personal story. I decided to start over again and I promise I will continue further from where I have left off earlier. Last but not least, enjoy the story, sit back and relax.

================================================== =======

A little background about Cheryl: mid to late twenty, decent family background, successful career for her age, short black shoulder length hair, stylish and always wear tight outfit to work with matching branded bag and she is also a high heels lovers. Pretty slim, toned body, very perky butt but just a B cupper with a pretty foxy face.

My relationship with Cheryl was nothing but being her close cube mate,lunch buddy or coffee break buddy. The idea of taking work seriously in professional manner scrap the intention to get to know chick from the office and try to develop further relationship with them. And due to lack of interest I have with Cheryl which she can see it rather obvious, she somehow put her guard down when it comes to me. She often ask opinion about her work, client and talk about personal life openly too which she doesn't do much to other colleagues. I guess one of the reason she always put her guard up is because she constantly receive "the look" from our lovely nearby colleagues who simply captivated by her and the cheeky fake smile that other department colleagues always give her.

One fine day, Chery's co-worker went straight to hospital due to chicken pox and she is left alone to handle this highly famous difficult client that almost every one in the office hate. Obviously since the dateline is nearing, she will not be able to do it by her self since her co-worker is out for 3 weeks and there is no body in the office that she is comfortable working with are keen to help her (which mostly her female colleagues). I am sure if she is not that picky and willing to chose her male colleague, she will be able to have a one whole soccer team to help her case, since by working together you will spend a lot of time with her (in and outside office). But being a stubborn as she is, she told our partner that she will try to handle it herself since she is not comfortable working with the rest after ensuring the partner that she can meet the dateline accordingly.

And by the way, she did not ask me to help her to handle because I have more things on my hand as compared to her. I did talk to her on the day we all knew her co-worker will be out for 3 weeks that I wish I could help her but my hands are full since most of my team members are juniors and that requires me to manage & monitor their work closely.

to be continued..

Last edited by 4am'rs; 11-02-2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: n/a
Old 11-02-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I Have Let Her Mindfucked Me, Now I Will Let Her Mindfuck You..

Almost 3 days have gone by and it seems that she cannot handle all the responsibilities by herself. Judging by the amount of phone calls, email, conference call she received and for her to stay back and eat her lunch and dinner in front of the computer make me realize that she is actually under a lot of stress, responsibilities and also tight dateline to meet. I feel bad for her, but at the same time, her being stuck up and choosy to chose her substitute team member make me want to teach her some lesson towards her attitude. So moral support is the only thing I can offer for the time being with a few pat on her back.

Friday 10.30pm..

Cheryl: What are you doing Max? *pulling her chair closer towards me and wrap around her arm around my arm so she can lean on my shoulder*
* she once told me that I smell good which explain why she is comfortable being closely around me, so don't get too excited first alright.

Max: Well.. there is this new club called Filter that I have never heard the name of, that I need to be there in an hour or so because my good friend is throwing a birthday party there and I don't know where the heck is the place. *trying to Google map the place*
Cheryl: Huh.. are you leaving me behind? Not fair.. who will be entertaining me throughout the night if you leave then? *upset face*
* I like to make her laugh with my sarcastic joke and other spontaneous lame crap. She even enjoy seeing me get irritated cause of my junior's stupid questions.

Max: To be honest, I don't really feel like going to club too and rather head home and hug my pillow. Besides I barely club anymore so I think there will be a lot of unfamiliar faces that I will see later. But it's my good friend so, its hard to not to be there.
Cheryl: I can use some drinks and dance a little. Its Friday night and I am stuck here doing this stupid presentation. Ugh!
Max: Well you can come accompany me, but my suggestion is to go home and rest since you look like need one. Besides, when you're tired, you are not productive and tend to make more careless mistake.
Cheryl: I can't, I don't plan to work over the weekend so I need to finish this tonight cause I will be having meeting on Monday first thing in the morning.
Max: So whats the weekend plan then? At least it's good to know that you will be having a weekend rest.
Cheryl: I wish! I am helping my family to move. We are moving house. Remember I told you about this last week? *pinch* You never remember anything that I said.
Max: Ouch, okay okay!
Cheryl: Can I come if I can finish this stupid presentation before your party over?
Max: Sureee.. why not, just give me a ring once you're done.
Cheryl: Okiees.. call a cab now so you won't be late. I will text or call you later.
Max: Sounds good, see you Cher.

to be continued..
Old 11-02-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping lo!!
Old 11-02-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

Saturday 1.30am

Its 1.30am and I start to wonder whether Cheryl will be coming or not. Otherwise, I can make some excuses and be a party pooper so I can leave the party early and head home. Besides its not like we can talk and catch up much with some of my friends since the table my friend book is just right beside the DJ with the super loud sound system. So I decided to grab my phone and text her.

Max's sms: Hey Cheryl, I am thinking to head back soon and since I have not heard from you, I will see you next Monday instead. Have a good weekend Cher.
Cheryl's sms: Sorry Max, I didn't realize it's already 1.30am! But I have not finished yet, I still need to do the slides and do final review. Ugh! I guess you will not be to date me tonight
Max's sms: Hey its cool, you do your thing and head home safely after alright. Good night Cher.
Cheryl's sms: Again, I am sorry dear not letting you know earlier. Hope you had a good time there.

Alright, time to head home I told myself. Gonna head to washroom, say bye and head home soon. So I went to the bathroom and only to realize that the queue is so long since the bathroom is shared for female and male. This is insane I told myself. Alright I'm gonna head out and use the hotel bathroom. So I went out and only to realize the hotel bathroom is closed temporarily cause someone puked on the door. Amazing huh? So I went back up to the club and pathetically queuing for the washroom. As time slowly pass by, my phone vibrate and Cheryl surprisingly call at 1.40ish am.

Cheryl: Max! I just realize that nobody else at the office but me! And I never worked this late before, so I'm scared!
Max: What the.. How old are you Cheryl? I am sure its gonna be all fine. And cant you bring your work home instead?
Cheryl: Nooo I will not be able to work from home, too many distraction.. and since I realize that I am alone in the office, I feel so scared and keep thinking that there is someone that watching my back!
Max: .... seriously? You? Scared?
Cheryl: Yees! And don't laugh at me okay!
Max: How close for you to wrap up the work?
Cheryl: I'm almost done with the slides but I have not review it.
Max: How many pages the presentation you will need to review?
Cheryl: Err.. near 400 pages?
Max: What the heck..
Cheryl: Can you help me do quick review over the weekend pretty please?

I was surprised that she actually ask for help since I rarely see her asking for favor. So her request actually got me taken aback. After so much sweet talk and persuasion from her. I finally agree to her ridiculous request and told her that I can do quick review over the weekend. She finally sounded really happy (of course..).

Max: Alright alright, so leave it on my table or email me and I will have a look. Now go home and drive safely alright.
Cheryl: You are the best Max! I owe you one!

So back to my own problem after solving her. TO PEE! Shit I have been holding this for so long and the queue is still pretty long. The bouncer just inform the queuing people that the other cubical is being held hostage by a girl that will not stop puking. So we only have one cubical in operation as for now. Amazing huh? Another 15 mins passing by and I finally get my turn to release. So back to my friend right after to say good bye and a little chit chat and hi-bye to the rest of his friends.

Finally! Taxi stand! But queuing yet again.. *sigh* There are 5-6 people in front of me and judging from the secluded-ness this place from the main road, its gonna take another 10-15mins before I can head home. Further waiting, at last I am the second person to board the cab. But then again... I feel someone tapping me from behind, so I turned around and to my surprised its gorgeous Cheryl who made a surprise visit to the club. I was totally shock and caught off guard. She laughed and quickly pulled me from the queue.

Cheryl: Comee, lets party! Drink, dance and get drunk!
Max: What, where, how..
Cheryl: I wanted to call you when I arrive here but since I saw you in taxi stand on the way so never mind. Its meant to be surprised visit, anyway since you will help me over the weekend its only right for me to be here with you.
Max: Hehe well thanks, that's sweet. But I know deep inside you also looking forward for drink dance and drunk! *cheeky smile* By the way, I guess this is our official first date huh after I know you all along?
Cheryl: Oh yea.. it is our first date! So you will pay for my drink rightttttttttt? *her arm once again wrapping around my arm as we proceed upstairs*

Open the club's door, and the second round of the party begin again for me...

to be continued...
Old 11-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

So we tried to squeeze in between my group of friends and many of them surprised to see me again with a hot chick. Got few cheeky smile from my good friends and random toast to celebrate what they think my catch of the night. Little that they know that Cheryl is my friends from work. Anyway things, rather get awkward since its already 2ish am and a lot of my friend are either high or talking rubbish. So I excused my self and decided to bring Cheryl to the bar instead. Beside the bar is far away from the sound system so I can talk easier with her.

Cheryl: Why are we moving here Max? Your friends are nice, I don't mind being around them.
Max: Yea I know they are nice, and I also know that you are pretty comfortable there. But I am also very sure, that you are more comfortable here.
Cheryl: Hehe so sweet of you. Soo.. You have not buy me any drink yet. The one on the table back then was your friends, so it wasn't counted. Anyway I am not high enough to start dirty dancing with you. Hehe..

For once I actually thinking to scrap my policy for not screwing around people at work. But before any of that thoughts move forward I scrap it out and decide to stay on my original game plan. I do have to admit, the close proximity our face together make me want to plant my lips on her lips and french her all the way since every time she look at me and talk she always have this slutty sexy look that planted on her face. But heck, think straight Max I told myself. By the way, the club is rather small so we rather squeezing each other pretty much everywhere and anywhere.

Max: Hey man, give us whatever this lady want and I'll get a beer for myself.
Cheryl: What..? You cannot drink beer my dear. You have to accompany me to drink whatever I feel like drinking okay. I will let you pay though hehehe...
Max: Okay but not too much alright, remember I want to review your work tomorrow, sober..

So there goes Cheryl talking to the bartender and here I am left with no idea of what she is ordering. The only think I know is the bartender looking at me after she finished ordering with this "good luck face". So we continue with some talk about how she loves the club, and happy for being able to club after her long week. She mentioned that she does miss the feel of hard liquor gushing down through her throat. I am also sure that she is looking forward to dance as she already started to dance a little just between my thighs while we wait for our drink to be served. I was sitting in the standing chair near the bar by the way so my thighs are open due to my sitting position so she is able to dance a little in between.

Bartender: Here goes your drink sir.. I will light it up anytime you are ready and this is the bill.

For once open my eyes so big knowing that she ordered so many just for two of us. 6 shots of Tequila or Patron, 2 flaming Lamborghini or something similar and A BOTTLE OF Belvedere Vodka with a jug of mixer. I for once never thought of her this way. Its either she is dying to get drunk or she is really a good drinker. It really came unexpected for me and the idea that I need to work tomorrow adds up the fear of all these drinks in front of me. But shit, what the heck lets do it as I said to myself.

Max: You are insane Cheryl. Light it up for us man.
Cheryl: Yeaaaah! Lets drink!

3 shots of Tequila each followed by flaming Lamborghini, boy it has some kick at that time given that I have actually drank some prior to meeting up wit Cheryl. Cheryl, however looked pretty excited and continue to pour the vodka with the mixer for both of us. Shit I feel like the woman here. So I told my self, I'll take control from now on. So I took out my Blackberry and ask her to do the same.

Max: Hey since the place is closing at 3-4am, we need to drink faster so we can dance later. So lets play this game, who ever destroy the brick later will have to drink the vodka for 3 sec straight from the bottle.
Cheryl: Hehe okay, but I never played that games.
Max: Its easy, I rarely play the games too. (okay I lied a little there, I do play the games often when I'm bored but not until hours of hours of playing)

So here we are playing the games, and of course I do have the upper hand since I am more familiar with the games. So at least, now I am a little more in control as I keep winning for straight 4-5 rounds. Seeing no hope for herself, Cheryl suggested that we play other game instead of this. Something that both of us familiar and does not involve gadget as she is pretty amateur towards gadgets games. So she told me to play questions game.

Cheryl: Lets play questions game, otherwise I will keep losing and you remain sober while I am doing my dirty dance with you. *giggles*
Max: Alright is this like truth or dare game?
Cheryl: No its simply question game, if you refuse to answer the question then you need to drink. That simple.
Max: You know this question game will end up to be dirty question game at the end of the day most of the time right?
Cheryl: *wink* who knows..
Max: Alright.. lets shoot! Ladies first as always..

to be continued...
Old 11-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YingYang View Post
Camping lo!!
You're the official first camper
Old 11-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Samster

So here goes Cheryl first question the immediately caught my attention:

Cheryl: When was the last time you have sex?
Max: What the heck.. what kinda question is that..
Cheryl: Well since you said this game will end up to be a dirty question game, might as well start it off as a dirty question game right? *giggles*. Come on Max, answer or drink!
Max: Fine! During my last business trip 2 weeks back I guess?
Cheryl: Haha such horny guy.
Max: Shush.. now its my turn, same question!
Cheryl: Nop my dear, you cannot use the repeat a question.
Max: Alright fine, if that's the case, when was the last time you masturbated?
Cheryl: Shit. Pass me the vodka.

Hmm. It got me thinking, whether she has not been getting it for a while or not..

Cheryl: Oh my God, now I regretted ordering the vodka since I have drank pretty much one third of that by myself. *pinch my thigh* I hate you Max.
Max: Well who started the game, beside you said you want to dance too after this.
Cheryl: Alright alright, next question. Have you ever fantasized having sex with me?

Again shit head, her question always come unexpected. Damn I told myself. She is really unusual yet pretty open minded. But I guess the answer is pretty simple for this question for me.

Max: Nop sweetheart. As much as I think you are gorgeous, beautiful and smart. I have never thought of that. I have thought of having sex with Wendy though. *laugh* (another hot girl in the office by the way)
Cheryl: What! You never? You don't find me attractive?
Max: No my dear, your figure is very sexy. Appropriate hip size, perky butt and decent bust. (she's just a B cup though)
Max: So anyway, I'll take it as two questions. So I am entitled to ask you two questions in a row too. Hehe.
Cheryl: Not fair!
Max: First question is: have you had one night stand before? Second question is: how many times you had orgasm in one single day?
Cheryl: One night stand yes, but not really with total strangers but more to friend of a friends of mine. And second question: err.. I guess 5-7 times?
Max: No shit? Self masturbation or from having sex with someone.
Cheryl: Argh, pass me that Vodka again! But you owe me one question two mister, so I get to ask two questions in a row.
Max: Haha oh yea, I didn't realize that I ask a question too just now.

So after round and rounds of question, guess who decided to drink instead of answering more. Cheryl of course. Our Vodka bottle is half way and I can sense that Cheryl is trying as hard as she can to stay focus to answer the question. I look at my watch and told my self. Geez, we drank this much this fast. This is insane. I do have to admit that she can hold her liquor pretty well considering that the last meal she had was long time ago. Also she managed to drink all that in such a short period of time without water nor anything in the middle. She is pretty good I would say.

Anyway as we are getting high due to massive consumption of alcohol we had over short period of time. Our conversation and body movement start to become more casual and touchy between each other. She can comfortably rub my inner thighs or my chest and I can comfortably put my two hands on her perky butt or her waist just to get her close by me since the place is still very crowded. We do flirt a little and she sometimes run one finger up and down from my cheek or lips to my chest. It was good I would say. We enjoy each other and my hands surely enjoy her naked butt since I cannot feel her underwear at all at that time. I bet its either G-strings or T-strings. Who knows. And trust me, she has some serious perky small butt underneath for local Chinese Singaporean girl.

Max: So should I let you seduce me over there sexy girl? I assume the alcohol have managed to get you there.
Cheryl: Hehe, alright. Why don't you stay here and come after I send you a signal. I will dance myself and seduce you from far away first. *giggles*
Max: Geez you are already mentally seducing me already Cher.
Cheryl: It'll get better my dear.

to be continued..
Old 11-02-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

So there she goes Cheryl, elegantly walking to the dance floor stealing some glances from other tables that were positioned near the tiny dance floor. She seems like having a good time dancing herself closing her eyes and acting like couldn't care about anything else. I guess all the work in the office made her deprive for all these good times. With her beauty, sexy dress and sexy dance its only normal that the guys around her starting to notice her and stealing a few glances even though they already have their own girls to dance with right in front of them. I thought to myself, she is indeed a stunner inside and outside the office. I never really thought how lucky I am to actually get closed with her and building such a trust towards her so she decide to be real nice to me and drop her guards every time she is around me. All these time, nothing else matter as my eyes locked to the sight of Cheryl dancing sluttishly sexy right there just few meters away from me.

And here goes the Caucasian guy with his cheeky smile trying to get closer to her. It is obvious that he is hinting to get the permission to dance together with Cheryl. I smiled a little thinking that "dude, you will get rejected by her" knowing how harsh she is to stranger or even to colleagues that she does not really familiar in the office when they are trying to be funny to her.

But only to my surprised, she reciprocated and even allow him to pour her some Vodka that he holds in his hand, straight to her mouth. Boy, I didn't expect that at all. She looked at me shortly after that and smiled. She continued closing her eyes and now they are both dancing together. For Caucasian I guess being touchy is alright when it comes to dance floor, so he started to put his one hand to Cheryl's waist. And again, she seems like she's fine with that as she continue dancing and leaning closer facing backward of this Caucasian guy. I bet Caucasian guy think he hit the jackpot hence he lower his hands to Cheryl's inner thigh area and continue to pour the Vodka to Cheryl's mouth with his other hand. Damn my heart is actually burning at that time. I feel like going there and punch his cocky face. But heck, before I realize I actually get jealous over this. So I told myself, keep it cool and let her have fun if she really is having fun. Besides Cheryl and I, we are just colleagues or there is no reason for me to get jealous over this I told myself.

So I turned away facing the bar area again only to start my mind wild over what would happen to both of them. Will they start french kissing, petting. Will she start grinding his Caucasian cock. Argh, shit what is wrong with me. So I pour the Vodka that I have in front of me and mix it before I drink it. I took out my Blackberry to try to divert my mind by reading email from work. *scrolling down and up pretending like I am doing something* And finally I get so curious and I turned my head around once again only to realize that they are actually dancing face to face so close and his one hand is actually on her perky butt. Shit I told myself. God dammit, I should just french kiss her when I had the chance and bring her straight away to my place. So here I am rather getting frustrated in the bar also trying to face away the scene that anger me or even make me feel jealous over her for the first time.

But suddenly, I feel someone is hugging me from behind and I could feel a pair of boobs pressed against my back. I quickly turned only to realize its Cheryl.

to be continued..
Old 11-02-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Max: Hey, done having fun?
Cheryl: Why you are turning away and didn't watch over me Max.
Max: Well, I thought you are in the safe hand and looking like having some fun back there (in rather irritated tone)
Cheryl: *giggles* Are you jealous Maxy? You are, aren't you?
Max: Heck, Cher..

Before I could continue with another word, she immediately planted a kiss on my cheek and pull my hand bringing me to the dance floor. I told myself, Jeez I feel like mentally fucked by her somehow. So we get a spot to dance together in the middle of the crowd and she wrap her arms around my neck. So I reciprocate to put my hands on her waist area. We are dancing face to face closely and she again smile at me and lean her heads on my shoulder. I whisper to her then:

Max: Whats up with that guy earlier Cher?
Cheryl: *seductively smile at me* I knew you were jealous back there Max admit it. Hehe.
Max: Okay yes, a little jealous. I thought you want to seduce me from the dance floor but only to realize that you were actually having fun with some other guy.
Cheryl: I did that purposely to catch your attention my dear. You told me earlier that you were not attracted to me, so I got upset earlier and try to do something to change your mind.
Max: Geez really?
Cheryl: Uhum.. besides, that guy started getting really touchy and started to talk nonsenses.
Max: You made my worried back there Cher.
Cheryl: Aww now not only you were jealous over me but you already worried about me too. That's sweet Maxy.
Max: Oh geez what did I start.. *rolled my eyes*

Since I get either embarrassed or a little awkward after she said that (which whatever she said sadly become a fact) I turned her around and wrap my arms around her waist. She then fully lean back to me and ask me to hug her tighter from the back. Since we hugging closely there is not much dancing we can do therefore Cheryl start leaning her ass towards my half harden cock that I also only realize that I am actually getting a little turned on by her action. She then also hold my hands with her hands and move it downward from her waist, to her inner thighs, quickly brushing over her pussy area and back to her navel or waist area repeatedly. Damn, I am getting hard all the way with that moves. And considering that she is wearing a cotton material or similar dress I could really imagine rubbing her naked body as there is only that much in between my hands and her body. A piece of thin cloth dress I would say.

to be continued..
Old 11-02-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
tan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertan-tan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Welcome back bro! Don't leave us in Hong Kong again, ok?
Old 11-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan-tan View Post
Welcome back bro! Don't leave us in Hong Kong again, ok?
Hehe thanks for the note! I am in Jakarta with her right now, so I will not leave you in HK but maybe in Jakarta.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Setting up camp here

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 11-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

camping too...
Old 11-02-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

Thank you for the support sir
Old 11-02-2012, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joyful7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My mind long time never kanna F***. This thread is good for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1